How do I stop mean people/strangers from messaging me. I ONLY want to receive messages from friends....

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

EviL_WoNka_the_WhiTe #1 Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:27 AM

Private

• Players
  • 17680 battles
  • [3AM]
How do I stop mean peolep/strangers from messaging me. I ONLY want to recirec messages from my friends. I get 5-10 mean messages a day, & it makes me really sad.

Rio_Grande #2 Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11550 battles
  • [AFT]

Maybe not say anything during battle.

As far as purely toxic players, best thing to do is block them.

Turning chat off in your settings might help aswell.

Hans, get the Luger.

Link to my trash discord server: https://discord.gg/tauu3d6

Vantablack12 #3 Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:08 AM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 12005 battles
  • [K9]
I suggest not saying anything in chat during the battle and don't even read what they say after the battle, just block them even if it is a nice comment.
"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

slayer_____ #4 Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:15 AM

Spray and Pray

• Players
  • 40297 battles
  • [ATA2D]
Troll post 

Meat_Locker #5 Posted 07 March 2019 - 05:48 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 40260 battles
  • [TITAN]
Growing a backbone and self-discipline helps a lot. Even outside of the game. Try it!

4sfield #6 Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:32 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33335 battles
  • [-1]

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay. Your preaching to the choir here. 

There are guys playing this game that have spent years of their time learning it, trying to get good and spending money. They are forced to play with guys who didn’t. It turns out that takes a lot of the fun out of it because in order for those guys to win at the same pace they used to back when everyone played the game at a higher level they have to make up for the guys who can’t. 

They get angry at the guys who can’t because the guys who can’t refuse to learn at lower tiers and create this issue by rushing to the top tiers or buying high tier vehicles just because they can. So, when they see somebody not doing their part in a match they look at their stats page and stats don’t lie, they tell the story of everyone’s entire blitz career and everyone who knows how to play knows how to read a stat page. Stats are what tell them whether or not you “deserve” to play at the tier you are playing and when they see you “don’t” they tend to get angry. This is especially true because so many poor players are doing it. This effectively makes the high tiers as stupidly crazy as the low tiers are. 

Guys who can play believe that players should be able to do their part and understand the in’s and outs of all the vehicles and game mechanics before venturing into the higher tiers. This way it keeps the game fun and competitive. After seeing so many poor players in their games, the guys that can play flip their wigs and can’t take it anymore because they remember the old days when the game was exciting and everyone cared about their team, winning, the importance of being good and playing tiers where they could do those things  before moving on to the next higher one.

So they message the guys who can’t play based on things I just described. If you think that’s being mean then you need to learn how to read a stats page and think about someone besides yourself. It is a team game an winning or losing is dependent upon how well your team plays. Playing tanks just because you can is fine but I’d you want to do it without getting mean messages you need to learn to give a good account for yourself in battle.

You can turn off chat completely in the game settings. I’d suggest you do that if you have no interest in learning or improving. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

WipWapJaws #7 Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:56 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 46510 battles
  • [WKD]

It probably because u are a complete moron in matches that u get these messages.

I had him and his clanmate the other day, he drove to the middle of the map and sat there doing nothing with his toon mate all match but type slurs and telling people to shut up.

After the match I called him out on his crap and when I tell him I am sending in a ticket he tries to play the victim that I am harassing him and ruining his fun.  Next thing I know I’m getting messages from other clan mates of his telling me they are all sending in tickets reporting me for.......’something’....smh

And OP, yes I sent that ticket in reporting  u, and people here know that I don’t often send tickets in.

This guy is a clown and hopefully will not be here long..

Edited by WipWapJaws, 07 March 2019 - 11:24 PM.

acrisis #8 Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20500 battles
  • [III]

Say nothing in battle and focus on playing better. People play to win and to have a fair chance with their team. It seems you are not helping the teams you are placed on. Seriously, you landing two or three shots per battle in the upper tiers with 30+ win rate is terrible.. 

And, there are few reasons I can think of why somebody would have 43% wr and be playing at 30% ...

Time to get to basics, get better at the game and play more seriously. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

Dark_Magician_Girl #9 Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:20 AM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 37587 battles
  • [_STR8]
Just someone's alt account trollposting

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

little_brother_of_war #10 Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:46 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 14377 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostWipWapJaws, on 07 March 2019 - 01:56 AM, said:

It probably because u are a complete moron in matches that u get these messages.

In ours the other day he drove to the middle of the map and sat there doing nothing with his toon mate all match but type

Never mind that u go off in matches calling people slurs and then try and play the victim and get ur clan mates to try and get me banned by trying to get your clan mates flagging me for something.....smh

And yes I sent that match in flagging u, and people here know that I don’t often send tickets in.

This guy is a clown and hopefully will not be here long..

Busted...

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 07 March 2019 - 05:20 AM, said:

Just someone's alt account trollposting

Definitely busted...

Old cowboy saying #1...

”Welp...it’s a mean ol’ world.”

Old cowboy saying #2...

”If it bothers you so much, why talk about it?”

>>>============> anet’sodi’ <============<<<

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #11 Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13157 battles
  • [HATED]

View PostEviL_WoNka_the_WhiTe, on 06 March 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

I ONLY want to recirec messages from my friends.

I suppose your inbox will be a quiet place indeed . . . 

Edited by _UrgleMcPurfle_, 07 March 2019 - 02:07 PM.

milesonaught #12 Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:13 PM

Uncle Salty

• Players
  • 18944 battles
  • [III-P]

He's not trolling. I have been inmany matches with him tooned with other players.

When he is on green, we lose.

When he is on red, we win.

Hmm...

I don't go town and I won't go down so WarGaming is just ******* with me when they built a town on a hill.

BLACK is the new PURPLE

Morphman11 #13 Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]
Play with more brainpower than the average doorknob.

___ez_e___ #14 Posted 07 March 2019 - 11:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 62603 battles
  • [GORT]

I guess someone forgot their meds today.  

Hey it happens. 

A_raellgunawsome #15 Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 15948 battles
  • [_GG_]

Not to make u feel bad, the forums definitely are not a place to go if you have issues with people being rude. My not so fellow forum-ers are not quite as kind. Friend me tho, we can toon and I'll see if these complaints come from your skills. Idk, I've seen supposedly sucky people play amazing.

Edit: I'm gonna get a lot of flakk for this statement

Edited by raellgunawesum, 10 June 2019 - 10:20 PM.

Signed:

---Rael

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users