• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

__Frostbite #1 Posted 11 March 2019 - 04:19 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23598 battles

Hey folks, 

Title. 

I'll have a video coming up soon with my intentions on how I'll be using the channel and what I intend to post, but just be expecting guides and tutorials, with the occasional Mastery replay. I intend to try and follow up with my Maverick's Minutes with videos that go with it to further illustrate my points. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEYfPZ14R0dwqJVpaxO7gJQ?view_as=subscriber 

^

Click the link if you want to check out my channel, and of course, it would be much appreciated if you could subscribe and check out my content. So far, I've got a Grille 15 Ace Tanker, a compilation video with some of my old content from my previous account that I sporadically posted on, and the promise of more to come. I have a bunch of replays that I have queued up ready to upload, but I'd like to make a guide/tutorial video first to vary up the content. 

Thanks guys!
Maverick

(Small Note: I do not intend to monetize this, assuming that I meet the requirements at some point. This is just a hobby, so hopefully you guys won't be seeing too many ads, if any.)

Edited by I_Maverick_I, 11 March 2019 - 04:27 PM.

Find me on the official Blitz discord server or send me a PM on the forums if you want to contact me. I quit playing. Yeah.

tanker070 #2 Posted 11 March 2019 - 05:46 PM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 54899 battles
  • [SRT-A]

On to new projects:medal: excited to see mix of your writings and editing.

And hey don’t worry about adds ..Fuken systsem is abused AF. Either way would watch your stuff.

To begin with a schedule might be tempting but don’t stick to it if life doesn’t like it.

GL ma dude

Commentary tanking →_→ #tankerTalks

My projects: SKILL FAMILY   LoweringYourExpectations on Youtube   SRT-AGOGE   CreatorsClub

WOTB -  C R E A T O R S  C L U B (so far 15 youtubers)

pro tip: Take Deep Breaths Often.

FlammeumDraco333 #3 Posted 11 March 2019 - 08:13 PM

18 Y.O. Boomer

• Players
  • 15306 battles
  • [META]
I don't mind ads when I watch YouTube vidyas, so I wouldn't worry about it to much. If you're going to do what you like, might as well make a little money while you're at it.

View PostSystemrename, on 03 February 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

Whatever, since people seem content with the plain oleophobic coating and dragging their meaty, calloused workman's thumbs around like proto-lizards sliding up out of the primordial ooze onto dry land, it's just more for me.  I'm happy to float on fiber and run circles around you filthy casuals. Eat my dust, snail thumbs.

Sauce

If þou hæst ane anime līcnesse, þīne opinīoun mēneþ no-þing.

zulton55 #4 Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:47 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16379 battles
  • [_PNW_]

Good videos.

I like the fact you are not afraid to show the games where RNG is not on your side (Grille).  

Also tagged with maverick, unicum, guide, youtube

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users