#tankerTalks

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tanker070 #1 Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:08 PM

You rig some, you lose some

• Players
  • 64314 battles
  • [MSTRY]

Griffasaurus [AXOP] and myself playing mediums on DeadRail. 
the plays he made where so essential to having a good game.  Sure he might not be statistically above avg. Wr.   BUT fuk that dude, I rather have this guy on green rather someone with shinny stats but makes dumb plays. (which is kinda me 40% of the time)

Consider subing to LYE
Good vibes appreciated.

lol its their work to make things fun but doing that rarely is what makes us appreciate devs oddly.

→_→ #tankerTalks

acrisis #2 Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:58 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 22077 battles
  • [III-C]
Well played. 

BE     (+)   
>> Desktop mode  =>  + Recent topics   + Staff Posts 
    > WG Bugs & current update   > Feedback  
 > Videos   > Vehicle Bay   > Guides    

> PingPlotter >  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified using PingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training | Mentor | Pingplotter Guy

Frostbaka #3 Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:04 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 40986 battles
  • [_V_]
I had a double Ace game with a PURPL player last night. We might as well have been on voice chat and in platoon. We were on Himmelsdorf, he was in the T-62A and I was in the Grille 15. We flanked together, he grabbed the spots and the kills and I did the farming. Epic game. We also exchanged replays, so this should be a fun editing job.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (FrostedAorta#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

twirlingtowardsfreedom #4 Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37291 battles
Am enjoying this series. The one you did with multiple high level tankers talking about Mines was exceptional. 

tanker070 #5 Posted 16 March 2019 - 06:38 AM

You rig some, you lose some

• Players
  • 64314 battles
  • [MSTRY]

View Posttruman1000, on 13 March 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

Am enjoying this series. The one you did with multiple high level tankers talking about Mines was exceptional. 

I would call them high level scrubs.

Had fun making that long episode. May attempt at those more

lol its their work to make things fun but doing that rarely is what makes us appreciate devs oddly.

→_→ #tankerTalks

Also tagged with #tankerTalks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users