Noobs

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

p30_1 #1 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32002 battles
  • [OI1ST]
Noobs are wg fault, this is a pay to win game obviously. Lets say when a new guy plays this game they have no understanding of blitz yet. So apon earning enfough free xp and credits they move up in tiers  completly sucking at game . Heres the problem most of us here have been in the game for years and we ground most our tanks in different time era. Nowadays you get new tank no crew, no crew skills accumlated to help, dont have many credits barely any xp to buy stuff needed to advance like the others. So the new guy plays the tank hoping to get better but wont the tank sucks that there playing without all the perks . So its either pay real money to buy stuff needed to be good at game or completely suck. Heres my example i have kv13 76% like 300 games so today i played on another acount thought i was good in kv13 from my past experience , but no i sucked ballz at game . The tank was completly trash held me back barely turn aim time took for ever ,couldnt wiggle to force a bounce . When i know in my kv13 i can do all that. It kinda ticked me off now that i realized that these noobs are created by wg threw there crudy tanks they have to play until they get crew and the skills up. So at that point there stats are trash and cannot be repaired ..So ty wg for creating frustration to earn a buck .

Edited by p30_1, 14 March 2019 - 07:08 PM.

HappyToMeatYou #2 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:17 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9436 battles
Its not pay to win but theyd like newcomers to believe that. If you won by paying, id be purple.

_Cletus #3 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21653 battles
  • [HAHA]

It's not pay to win, it's pay to suck at high tiers.  It's a big difference.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

A good heavy driver knows how to make shots bounce off their armor, how to use cover while fighting at the front, when to get out there and just take the shot to protect his team, to keep the reds attention focused so his team can flank, and to consistently do damage while all of that happens.  

SpartacusDiablo #4 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:22 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 21792 battles
  • [III-R]
The game isn't pay to win.  

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

_Ntwadumela #5 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:50 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 21956 battles
  • [_V2_]
Have you ever played an online game with real players that didn't have noobs?

(Credits to SparticusDiablo for the signature)
Get to know me on Discord: Maverick#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp

WrenchThrower281 #6 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:55 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19338 battles
  • [T_W_O]
It's not pay to win, except if you pay for that op broke Chinese td.....then that's totally pay to win, or at least pay for insane advantage. The rest is pay to progress faster, which normally means loosing more for newer players so I guess it's pay to lose too.

Zuke76 #7 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:05 PM

Zuke le grand

• Players
  • 17404 battles
  • [FL-TH]
Your opinion is literally irrelevant

p30_1 #8 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:09 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32002 battles
  • [OI1ST]
im using pay to win as a term not exactally meaning if you pay you will win. You gotta wanna win so mabey lets call it pay so you dont suck. Cause without paying or just driving your stats down the tank is garbage to play. 

p30_1 #9 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32002 battles
  • [OI1ST]
Im tryna talk about how the tanks suck without crew and perks and why theres so many noobs 

Absolute_Sniper #10 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33395 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View Postp30_1, on 14 March 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

Im tryna talk about how the tanks suck without crew and perks and why theres so many noobs 

Well those things are unrelated so good luck with that.

GrandToad #11 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 854 battles
  • [WORD]

It's not pay to win. It's pay to get some cool tanks, and get your (edited) whooped until you figure it out, or leave. Well I'm not going anywhere. I was a bit discouraged about a two week ago. However, I'm a stubborn old man whose thrown too much dough at this game to leave now. I've been called a r*t*rd, a moron, and a nub, so what.

Edited by GrandToad, 14 March 2019 - 09:10 PM.

acrisis #12 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20320 battles
  • [III-X]

As soon as one mentions that WOTB is Pay2Win to WG staff; one loses the argument. 

Pay2Play, Pay2Advance ... sure.

In case of crew and modules Pay2WinFaster. 
With some premiums maybe Pay2WinMore. 

But there is no absolute literal buy this autowin aspect, as partially evidenced by the premium players with < 40% WR. 

Edited by acrisis, 14 March 2019 - 09:41 PM.

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

TO_Dominator #13 Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9156 battles
  • [YODA_]

VK 100, IS-4, T-54, KV-1, etc.

All excellent tanks that are free. 

"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

Rou_Garou #14 Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:49 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25232 battles
  • [69T]

It is definitely not pay to win.  It takes experience and knowledge to win. 

WG has opened the gates to anyone with a buck to play high tiers. 

Players with very few battles and little experience at high tiers are not going away.

The only changes made by WG is what has created the problem.

One thing though;

It is consistent and screwed up for everyone on an somewhat even basis

just my thoughts

Ericmopar #15 Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles
The OP does have a point about the crew skills though.
I have two accounts and it's unbelievable what the accumulated crew skill do for  the same tanks in my older account. Snap shots etc you won't make in the new account with no skills trained up.
It's even worse in WoTPC, the crew skill system is a nightmare of advantages for long time players. At least in Blitz all crew skills apply to any tank who's crew gets to 100%, in PC you have to train every single crew separately making it a horrible experience to catch up to long time players and all those aiming, view range, repairs and other perks and skills do make a very big difference in game, especially when they have been stacking.

In World of Warships, the Captain training isn't so bad, you can earn skill points of importance pretty early on. I'd still like to see a master training system for all captains/tank crews in PC and Pixel ships like they have here in Blitz, so that any accumulated skills/perks apply to all captains and crew that make 100%.

Edited by Ericmopar, 14 March 2019 - 10:15 PM.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

Absolute_Sniper #16 Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33395 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostEricmopar, on 14 March 2019 - 10:04 PM, said:

I have two accounts and it's unbelievable what the accumulated crew skill do for  the same tanks in my older account. Snap shots etc you won't make in the new account with no skills trained up.
It's even worse in WoTPC, the crew skill system is a nightmare of advantages for long time players. At least in Blitz all crew skills apply to any tank who's crew gets to 100%, in PC you have to train every single crew separately making it a horrible experience to catch up to long time players and all those aiming, view range, repairs and other perks and skills do make a very big difference in game, especially when they have been stacking.

In World of Warships, the Captain training isn't so bad, you can earn skill points of importance pretty early on. I'd still like to see a master training system for all captains/tank crews in PC and Pixel ships like they have here in Blitz, so people that have been playing awhile have skills that apply to all captains and crew that make 100%.

You see the difference because it’s you. A new player won’t see the difference and would likely continue getting rekt with max crew skills and the most OP premiums simply because they don’t know how to be good. Not without some experience under their belts. I have a reroll and it absolutely clubs most of the new players even without premium tanks or maxed crew skills simply because of my experience.

acrisis #17 Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20320 battles
  • [III-X]

View PostEricmopar, on 14 March 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

In World of Warships, the Captain training isn't so bad, you can earn skill points of importance pretty early on. I'd still like to see a master training system for all captains/tank crews in PC and Pixel ships like they have here in Blitz, so that any accumulated skills/perks apply to all captains and crew that make 100%.

One can still make a difference and win a fair bit though in wotb, on a new account, without crew skills. 

As far as wotpc, yeah, I was not motivated innthe least to buy a gaming capable laptop based on the amount of sealclubbing I experienced. With decreasing enthusiasm for wotb I was looking at wotpc ... but wg shot themselves in the foot. Somebody like me with a fair bit of wotb knowledge and understanding of mechanics ... getting clubbed time and again and again and again in my tier one and two tank, by people on the red team with 30k 40k 50k battles total and 10k battles in their favorite tier 3 ... F me. WG is delusional if I am going to buy a 2.5k laptop and waste countless hundreds of hours getting clubbed. 

> WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

tedg5 #18 Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:08 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 46972 battles
  • [AGOGO]

View PostGrandToad, on 14 March 2019 - 08:27 PM, said:

It's not pay to win. It's pay to get some cool tanks, and get your (edited) whooped until you figure it out, or leave. Well I'm not going anywhere. I was a bit discouraged about a two week ago. However, I'm a stubborn old man whose thrown too much dough at this game to leave now. I've been called a r*t*rd, a moron, and a nub, so what.

Ignore the name calling, you are here on forum so that is good. Now look around for guides to tanks and skills and view some videos, it helps a lot. Next work on staying alive while actively doing damage too. Finally don’t be in too big a hurry to move up, that next tank won’t make you better, practice does. Good luck. :great:

acrisis #19 Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20320 battles
  • [III-X]

View PostGrandToad, on 14 March 2019 - 03:27 PM, said:

And stubborn old men have some grey hair, wrinkels, ... showing the signs of life experience and stick-to-it-ness ;) 

BE  (+)   

__Crusader6__ #20 Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:44 PM

ACE Chaser

• Players
  • 58355 battles
  • [-C6-]

Pay to win has been debunked ad naseum on this forum.    

It is a skill based game. 

There are some perks that one can advance to faster with cash, but nothing than cannot be obtained without effort in game. 

Tank Hoarder: 364 tanks in Garage:  365/367 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users