Bots automated complaints

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Kermit_son_of_Dennis #1 Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:20 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 28229 battles
  • [-CFE-]
Bot clans, I’m seeing more and more tanks in game that have suspiciously weird numbers, damage, shots fired. They only move when spotted, they just sit most of the game. Average one shot of damage at best per game per vehicle. Wargaming has automated the system and it says they monitor for bots, so there is no system available to post pics, or provide evidence of bot behaviour. wth. 

cjcourtney1 #2 Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:37 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 33582 battles
  • [S3MC]
I thought only the new players with low battle counts that play low tiers got the bots at certain times (low server population).I would think your battle count excludes you.Dont get me wrong,I see new players all the time,tier V and up.Some play like bots.......

acrisis #3 Posted 17 March 2019 - 02:18 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21344 battles
  • [III-S]

If you suspect serial AFK / BOT players, drop me a direct message on the forum or on discord.

That way there is no risk of naming and shaming on the forum.

And, I may be able to help give a nudge to get WG to investigate the account(s) or clan(s). 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

Also tagged with Bots, automated, complaints

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users