MM Low tier sadness

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Si1verBlood #1 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:50 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 16839 battles
  • [MORTM]

So first of all, no I am not a sealclubber, BUT I wanted to become one for a short period of time to master(common ocd I am assuming) all my low tiers and sell them into the abyss. Why did I not do that sooner is a question I ask myself all the time now when it takes 10 min to get into a tier 2 match. And I was gonna bear with it cuz that is how it is supposed to be, playing low tier shouldnt be ez for (semi)experienced players

OR SO I THOUGHT.

Since, now I see that new players are also getting a big waiting time for low tiers (from another thread in here) and that is a problem.

Is this something that causes issues for you (ppl in here) or is it just me?

Should WG fix this? Yay or Nay?

Edited by Si1verBlood, 17 March 2019 - 04:05 PM.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Si1verBlood

View Post__Crusader6__, on 22 February 2020 - 03:58 PM, said:

Accept that bad players are a feature of the game.   

acrisis #2 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:52 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21314 battles
  • [III-C]
Maybe share in the 5.8 update threads, either general or bug reports; since it is a side-effect of a substantial change. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

Si1verBlood #3 Posted 17 March 2019 - 04:01 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 16839 battles
  • [MORTM]

View Postacrisis, on 17 March 2019 - 10:52 AM, said:

Maybe share in the 5.8 update threads, either general or bug reports; since it is a side-effect of a substantial change. 

Kind of thought about the possibility of this being the wrong place to post this while writing it, but then I thought that it would be better if I had the confirmation that it is a general issue and not just a personal one, before posting it in a designated thread...maybe an edit would make it clearer.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Si1verBlood

View Post__Crusader6__, on 22 February 2020 - 03:58 PM, said:

Accept that bad players are a feature of the game.   

Chariot_Solace #4 Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:57 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 54434 battles
  • [_STR8]
I don’t play low tier hardly ever. Aced everything tier IV and below when I heard about the incoming changes. But what happens when they add a new nation? Everyone has to play at least a little low tier then. So they will have to alter the mm. If they don’t, the only time anyone will be able to grind the new tanks is during the initial rush when all the other vets are doing the same thing. Something I’m not a fan of.

Garage: 221 Tier Xs: 22 Lines I'm Grinding: 8 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 91 Premiums: 79 Aced: 284/290

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

acrisis #5 Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:21 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21314 battles
  • [III-C]

New nation start or chasing a low tier ace or trying to help a poor player out downright sucks queue time wise.

I'm not actively involved in some older initiatives any more, but I certainly can no longer say, hey pick a tier 3 4 5 in platoon and let's roll while I observe and narrate. Queue times of 3 - 5 - 10 minutes?  Spend more time waiting than battling it out. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

Also tagged with MM, Low tier, sadness

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users