offline replays not working?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

USSWISCONSIN94 #1 Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1422 battles
  • [2PINT]

well got a little problem. Few weeks ago i was going to look at some replays on mine on Blitz but at the place i was using wi fi it messed up and said DNS can't be found while offline and now it won't work at all. Here is a pic showing it

https://ibb.co/njr2y3x

I never had this problem before and thinking uninstalling and re-installing it might help it. Any ideas?

Also just send in a ticket for some help there as well but honestly not sure how to label it.

Edited by USSWISCONSIN94, 20 March 2019 - 08:05 PM.

WouldChip #2 Posted 20 March 2019 - 08:59 PM

Mortem Fiat Vobis

• Players
  • 36066 battles
  • [III]
You had no internet connection over your WiFi. Try again when you do.

{¡¡¡}   Community Pledge Signer   {¡¡¡}

YouTube Channel

BlitzStars Profile

USSWISCONSIN94 #3 Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1422 battles
  • [2PINT]

View PostWouldChip, on 20 March 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

You had no internet connection over your WiFi. Try again when you do.

Doesn't work. And not what i meant by. I want to watch the replays offline but since i was on that Wi-Fi. Offline replays don't work.

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:03 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22891 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostUSSWISCONSIN94, on 20 March 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

Doesn't work. And not what i meant by. I want to watch the replays offline but since i was on that Wi-Fi. Offline replays don't work.

Replays from a previous version of Blitz do not play on the current version of Blitz - and Blitz is the only way to watch a replay,

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

WouldChip #5 Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:11 PM

Mortem Fiat Vobis

• Players
  • 36066 battles
  • [III]

View PostUSSWISCONSIN94, on 20 March 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

Blitz will not login when there is no available connection. You cannot access replays without logging in. Limitation of the game client I'm afraid.

{¡¡¡}   Community Pledge Signer   {¡¡¡}

YouTube Channel

BlitzStars Profile

j0nn0 #6 Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:31 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 17597 battles
  • [XREGS]

View PostWouldChip, on 20 March 2019 - 02:11 PM, said:

Blitz will not login when there is no available connection. You cannot access replays without logging in. Limitation of the game client I'm afraid.

If you have the file downloaded externally (not generated in the app) then try to open it, the file should auto-open WoTb to play that file. You can also open it manually with the "Open With" operation, but only if you have wotb already installed on that device. Alterntively upload replays to WoTb inspector and view them there.

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

USSWISCONSIN94 #7 Posted 22 March 2019 - 12:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1422 battles
  • [2PINT]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 20 March 2019 - 04:03 PM, said:

Replays from a previous version of Blitz do not play on the current version of Blitz - and Blitz is the only way to watch a replay,

Peace-

Boris

These are from games i have just played though.

View PostWouldChip, on 20 March 2019 - 04:11 PM, said:

Which isn't true as i have played replays offline before this problem i now have. Been able to view the replay (but not the results) of a game that you have saved.

View Postj0nn0, on 20 March 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

If you have the file downloaded externally (not generated in the app) then try to open it, the file should auto-open WoTb to play that file. You can also open it manually with the "Open With" operation, but only if you have wotb already installed on that device. Alterntively upload replays to WoTb inspector and view them there.

I have tried this and still nothing. either be my own or downloaded from sites like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users