Fix That VK 1000.01P Tier 8 Thingy

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

krietenstein34 #1 Posted 21 March 2019 - 12:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [HAHA]
I don't hate it... .But dang man. ...   It takes a team of 2 to tackle.  It's that Mouse profile, OPd at 8.   Ugghhh.. .. Not with today's teams.. ... Maybe 3 years ago when we had decent seals clubbers to teach us to play. 

Edited by krietenstein34, 21 March 2019 - 01:54 AM.

:girl:

Posit1ve_ #2 Posted 21 March 2019 - 12:55 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 51120 battles
  • [_V_]

View Postkrietenstein34, on 20 March 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

I don't hate it... .But dang man. ...   It takes a team of 2 to tackle.  It's that Mouse profile, OPd at 8.   Ugghhh.. .. Not with today's teams.. ... Maybe 3 years ago when we decent clubbers to teach us to play. 

You can drop the pretense of making this thread about the VK 100. 

We all know that this thread is really about you whining about 5.5. Honestly, I find you hilarious. You're so self absorbed, that you've actually bought into the delusion that you and other filthy sealclubbers were somehow important. 

Sealclubbers never "taught" anyone anything; and you guys have been almost singlehandedly responsible for the choking of growth in this game. And clearly, you didn't teach anyone anything considering you are struggling to deal with a single tank. 

311 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

4sfield #3 Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:29 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 32513 battles
  • [-1]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 20 March 2019 - 07:55 PM, said:

We all know that this thread is really about you whining about 5.5. Honestly, I find you hilarious. You're so self absorbed, that you've actually bought into the delusion that you and other filthy sealclubbers were somehow important. 

Sealclubbers never "taught" anyone anything; and you guys have been almost singlehandedly responsible for the choking of growth in this game. And clearly, you didn't teach anyone anything considering you are struggling to deal with a single tank. 

On the VK100, what’s wrong with talking about it?

Beat a toon of them today, me in a light and an IS-5 took them both down in the end game and both were nearly full health. I was a 2 shot and never got touched despite the fact that it was in town at Port Bay. I was all over both of them like a badger and they couldn’t swing their gun on me before I was gone or on the other side of them. I was just trying to keep their attention off the IS-5 and it worked. I also one 1 v 1’s against 3 or 4 of them today. Movement is it’s weakness, you have to use that against them to beat it. 

If you’re going to sit back and trade with it like thecnubs do you’re going to lose. You have to play the game to win. Guys who sit and trade aren’t getting anything out of it. The real reward comes from making a move, not just any move it has to be the right move. You have to pay attention to know when that time comes, when you can’t be shot by other tanks and you have to get yourself out of sniper mode. 

A VK100 is ripe for the picking after he fires and when there is an escape route. If he’s in the open he’s dead meat. This only if you do it decisively. The reason everyone complains about them is because they are sheep, sherp who commit to the herd and the safety of it. Sheep are not situationally aware except to know where the good grass is so they pack together in their spots out of the wind with their heads on a swivel always looking out for eminent danger. They just want to graze in peace and be oblivious. 

You have to be a predator to get the most out of your potential. (and yes, you can be a predator while driving a TD) Being passive is fine for some situations but you have to be able to bring the pain and unstil the fear. You can’t do that with your tail tucked between your legs, unaware of what’s going on around you. You have to be the badger. Be the opportunistic feeder preying in whatever you happen upon in every battle. The badger is a problem solver, he can sniff out those termites in the old dead log, rip up a groundhog and is willing to eat the bees to get the honey. He doesn’t care about the stings because he’s a survivor. 

The vk100 is fine the way they it is, I don’t even own one and I’ve seen a ton of them with and without good drivers. They are not invincible and are certainly nothing I fear. I’d rather fight one of those than fight a good Type 62 driver and we all know that tank isn’t OP. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

krietenstein34 #4 Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [HAHA]

Pppfffttt. Jokes on You. HAHA.    I lost interest after pretense and Itallics. 

krietenstein34 #5 Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:11 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [HAHA]

For the record, I had the blue Experience to buy the VK 10000. OP.     I chose the VK45. 02a instead.  

Right before Mad Games...   I've been playing it stock.    It might have the 2" lift.  And for Mad Games, no ACPR.    

I guess if wanted to post about my beloved A 20.... I would've.  

Edited by krietenstein34, 21 March 2019 - 02:22 AM.

_Cletus #6 Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:32 AM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 22909 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Post4sfield, on 20 March 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

On the VK100, what’s wrong with talking about it?

Beat a toon of them today, me in a light and an IS-5 took them both down in the end game and both were nearly full health. I was a 2 shot and never got touched despite the fact that it was in town at Port Bay. I was all over both of them like a badger and they couldn’t swing their gun on me before I was gone or on the other side of them. I was just trying to keep their attention off the IS-5 and it worked. I also one 1 v 1’s against 3 or 4 of them today. Movement is it’s weakness, you have to use that against them to beat it. 

If you’re going to sit back and trade with it like thecnubs do you’re going to lose. You have to play the game to win. Guys who sit and trade aren’t getting anything out of it. The real reward comes from making a move, not just any move it has to be the right move. You have to pay attention to know when that time comes, when you can’t be shot by other tanks and you have to get yourself out of sniper mode. 

A VK100 is ripe for the picking after he fires and when there is an escape route. If he’s in the open he’s dead meat. This only if you do it decisively. The reason everyone complains about them is because they are sheep, sherp who commit to the herd and the safety of it. Sheep are not situationally aware except to know where the good grass is so they pack together in their spots out of the wind with their heads on a swivel always looking out for eminent danger. They just want to graze in peace and be oblivious. 

You have to be a predator to get the most out of your potential. (and yes, you can be a predator while driving a TD) Being passive is fine for some situations but you have to be able to bring the pain and unstil the fear. You can’t do that with your tail tucked between your legs, unaware of what’s going on around you. You have to be the badger. Be the opportunistic feeder preying in whatever you happen upon in every battle. The badger is a problem solver, he can sniff out those termites in the old dead log, rip up a groundhog and is willing to eat the bees to get the honey. He doesn’t care about the stings because he’s a survivor. 

The vk100 is fine the way they it is, I don’t even own one and I’ve seen a ton of them with and without good drivers. They are not invincible and are certainly nothing I fear. I’d rather fight one of those than fight a good Type 62 driver and we all know that tank isn’t OP. 

Honey badger dont care!

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

Conan, what is best in lifeTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

TigerBrewed #7 Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5828 battles
  • [-TFS]

I call that spot in between the VK100.01p's tracks on their lower glaccis their 'taint'.  Super soft spot, nice for shooting.  It's even squared off like a little target.

Otherwise, their poor mobility and low rof makes it easy to roll up on it and hit in anywhere else that isn't the front.  If I can't deal with it right then and there I let

it be and fight something else, it isn't going anywhere quickly so you can wait for it to reposition and catch it on the move.

krietenstein34 #8 Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [HAHA]
Mad Games they prol get Batman type stuff.   I kinda forgot my format.    Plus no ACPR, so they were just pink always. Dang it man

Gavidoc01 #9 Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:20 AM

Platinum Card Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 39863 battles
  • [III]

During our training session last night I told our medium and an is3 to ignore the vk and go to the opposite spawn at oasis palms to engage the other heavies and swarm them (we were by A cap). By the time the vk was able to engage us he was by himself. 

Just like a maus and a mauschen, leave them for last. They’re primary role is to absorb damage. If you don’t engage, it negates their primary purpose. 

Just like a t95. 

Edited by Gavidoc01, 21 March 2019 - 03:21 AM.

My Blitzstars

I'm a Platinum Card Wallet Warrior.

You’re welcome for supporting the game. 

4sfield #10 Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:49 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 32513 battles
  • [-1]

View PostGavidoc01, on 20 March 2019 - 10:20 PM, said:

During our training session last night I told our medium and an is3 to ignore the vk and go to the opposite spawn at oasis palms to engage the other heavies and swarm them (we were by A cap). By the time the vk was able to engage us he was by himself. 

Just like a maus and a mauschen, leave them for last. They’re primary role is to absorb damage. If you don’t engage, it negates their primary purpose. 

Just like a t95. 

This is sound strategy. They aren’t going anywhere with any speed that makes it look anything like they’re in hurry. An end game 2 on 1 against a vk100 should be a win as long as both you and your team mate work together. I think the tank is good for the game and forces guys to play together that way. Not that they can’t be beaten 1 on 1 but it’s a lot easier with 2. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Barny227 #11 Posted 21 March 2019 - 12:43 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 33955 battles
  • [MOM]

View Postkrietenstein34, on 21 March 2019 - 02:49 AM, said:

Mad Games they prol get Batman type stuff.   I kinda forgot my format.    Plus no ACPR, so they were just pink always. Dang it man

Do you not carry prammo?  Why would a player limit themselves that way? A win shooting a little prammo usually nets more credits than a loss shooting no prammo.

Gojira5475 #12 Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37940 battles

I like the thing but I can tell you.....

The lower plate is easy to tag,so is the hatch if you have enough pen or don't made using a gold shell.

The sides are squishy and if you've a halfway decent gun you can shred them.

My T34 is absolute hell on the VK100 so if you're having problems....stop driving a worthless medium and try a heavy.

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #13 Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12041 battles
  • [COD]

View PostPosit1ve_, on 20 March 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

With all due respect, I don't think OP is a sealclubber. He's got the "seal" part down, but needs to improve on the "clubber" aspect . . .

krietenstein34 #14 Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostBarny227, on 21 March 2019 - 07:43 AM, said:

Do you not carry prammo?  Why would a player limit themselves that way? A win shooting a little prammo usually nets more credits than a loss shooting no prammo.

Cause it costs to many credits just for Mad Games.  

krietenstein34 #15 Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostGojira5475, on 21 March 2019 - 08:33 AM, said:

I like the thing but I can tell you.....

The lower plate is easy to tag,so is the hatch if you have enough pen or don't made using a gold shell.

The sides are squishy and if you've a halfway decent gun you can shred them.

My T34 is absolute hell on the VK100 so if you're having problems....stop driving a worthless medium and try a heavy.

I know.   

krietenstein34 #16 Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 21 March 2019 - 08:35 AM, said:

With all due respect, I don't think OP is a sealclubber. He's got the "seal" part down, but needs to improve on the "clubber" aspect . . .

..l..

I_Maverick_I #17 Posted 21 March 2019 - 02:59 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23354 battles
  • [_V2_]

View Postkrietenstein34, on 21 March 2019 - 06:37 AM, said:

..l..

Don't worry, we're all laughing. Probably not with you tho.

Anyways, the VK isn't too hard to take out unless you come across someone with experience in the Maus that knows how to angle. Otherwise, don't shoot the lower side armor, the cupola gets penned with 230mm of pen or above (although you need to hit dead center, and only mediums or a Lowe can nail the middle of the cupola consistently), and most prammo will actually go through the frontal turret armor (this was useful for me when I got face hugged by one in my IS-5 and I was able to send HEAT through the turret ring rather than aim for the cheeks or cupola. 

Try not to get shot either, it has a TD gun essentially with great gun handling for that caliber and armor. The gun is getting nerfed in 5.9 but the armor stays the same for now.

“He Who Greets With Fire”
Get to know me on Discord: _Ntwadumela#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp

krietenstein34 #18 Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [HAHA]

that's like saying you can get better at basketball..... Just by holding it, or sleeping with it.   You don't think competition can make you better ?  How many participation trophies did you get growing up? Really how many ?  

Gavidoc01 #19 Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:44 PM

Platinum Card Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 39863 battles
  • [III]

View Postkrietenstein34, on 21 March 2019 - 10:12 AM, said:

that's like saying you can get better at basketball..... Just by holding it, or sleeping with it.   You don't think competition can make you better ?  How many participation trophies did you get growing up? Really how many ?  

:amazed:

This...made...no...sense...

My Blitzstars

I'm a Platinum Card Wallet Warrior.

You’re welcome for supporting the game. 

krietenstein34 #20 Posted 21 March 2019 - 03:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostGavidoc01, on 21 March 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

:amazed:

This...made...no...sense...

I do that often to people.   It makes perfect sense to me.  Not everyone is blessed as me when it comes to critical thinking.  It's just comes natural.  I didn't even have to practice to get better at it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users