Avitar

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

expresscands #1 Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:03 AM

Private

• Players
  • 976 battles
  • [_10_4]
How do I access or find the avitar given by the boxes?

Meat_Locker #2 Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:31 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 42966 battles
  • [TOES]
You know, computers and phones have spell-check built into them. If you are too lazy to find how to use that, you don’t have what it takes to invest in finding avatards. 

cjcourtney1 #3 Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 28207 battles
  • [S3MC]
It's a new tanker with first post.Welcome.....my take is to forget the avatars and focus on gameplay.Looks like your climbing the tiers too fast.Slow down a little and good luck....o7

Way_over_my_head #4 Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 49980 battles
  • [NUTTS]

...so I see that no one has actually answered your question. In the garage, hit the hex shaped icon next to your user name, that will show your profile page. In that page, click the same hex shaped icon next to your name, it will have a pencil shape on the icon. That is how you use the avatars you receive.

That being said, if you take away the salt and condescension from the advice here it is good advice. Avatars are 100% useless and have zero impact on becoming a better player. The addition of useless "bling" like avatars, along with forced, selective matchmaking that punishes veterans who've invested 5+ years and dedication to become good players, makes us come off as elitist jerks sometimes. Don't take it personal, we need new players to come into the game, but we need them to want to become good players, and it takes a long time and a lot of effort. I'm still on the fence if that effort is worth it or not, because once you have enough time in and experience, you no longer fit WarGamings target business demographic, and in fact they see you as a threat to the target demographic, the new player.

If this is to much to think about for a mobile game, I get it, but that is the source of the salt.

-o7

Have you seen the chart? It's a helluva start
It could be made into a monster, If we all pull together as a team

expresscands #5 Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:39 AM

Private

• Players
  • 976 battles
  • [_10_4]

Thank you both for good advice. The first assclown can bite me...did I spell that right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users