‌VIII M4A1 Revalorisé

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

aquaman10991 #21 Posted 02 June 2020 - 09:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9250 battles
  • [FE4R2]
Boy am I late to the discussion. I posted a thread with very bad grammer a whole year ago, but since its only like 4 posts down id just click on it. Personally i love the tank. around 340 battles in it with a 55% WR. These days i consistently get top three on the leaderboard, win or loss. I really enjoy the playstyle, but it clearly isnt for everybody. I typically use it as second line support, or flanking with the light tanks. Your big gun adds a nice bit of firepower to the flanking manuever, and if your supporting heavies its accuracy will put the hurt on em. Don't get carried away and fly around a corner just to be melted by a bias cannon.

If there’s nothing faster than light, how’d the dark get there first?—Me

Tanks come in two forms: the dangerous, deadly kind and the "liberating" kind.—Robert Fisk

Gitgudm9 #22 Posted 20 July 2020 - 03:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15399 battles
  • [MAHOU]
Rip for the thread necro, but I'll contribute too.

I think the Rev has one of the best guns at tier 8; if not out of all tanks, out of the mediums at the very least. It packs fantastic alpha, decent DPM, and great gun handling, and the pen with CS isn't lacking either. The hull is weak but with 10 degrees of gun turn down and a troll turret, you can make it sing on ridgelines. It's my highest average damage medium at tier 8 and it even rivals my Borsig. You can't go wrong if it's on sale.

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users