CWNA 5 PRIZING? MYTH OR TRUE.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SPUNLEE #1 Posted 05 April 2019 - 04:12 PM

Private

• Players
  • 11165 battles
  • [KEK_1]
Cwna 5 ended roughly middle of December 2018. The prizing last year in Clan Wars for took about 2 months. It's now been four months with vague answers and many questions. The council for Kenworthy wargaming has a list. I've seen snapshots of wargaming's reply to certain people saying they're waiting on the list. Many questions from a lot of players are still an answer. Can anyone shed fact and evidence I'm what's going on.

Edited by SPUNLEE, 05 April 2019 - 04:13 PM.

tanker070 #2 Posted 05 April 2019 - 06:55 PM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 55816 battles
  • [SRT-A]
Do not worry son any news will be revealed soon in 2020

Commentary tanking →_→ #tankerTalks

My projects: SKILL FAMILY   LoweringYourExpectations on Youtube   SRT-AGOGE   CreatorsClub

WOTB -  C R E A T O R S  C L U B (so far 15 youtubers)

pro tip: Take Deep Breaths Often.

VelociTanker #3 Posted 05 April 2019 - 07:17 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15078 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Posttanker070, on 05 April 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

Do not worry son any news will be revealed soon in 2020

A little optimistic dontcha think?

Anybody that played just for the camo is understandably underwhelmed at the return on time invested. I feel bad for all the people that put in their sweat and blood into running it. I played it 2 years so I didn't care about the camo this time. I'm not going to bother again though. 

EDIT: This from CW5 Discord on March 30... (List of names for prizing list had a deadline of February 15)
"...it is now out of our control as WG has to process the lists and then release the prizes to all at the same time. That requires some manual input on their side, so takes time. That’s usually been in the 1-2 months timeframe from submission for previous CW. I believe we are well into that period now, so hopefully nobody will have to wait too much longer for their prizes."

Edited by VelociTanker, 05 April 2019 - 07:25 PM.

As seen getting lucky on Littlefinger101 Youtube channel

Bias Much? KV-1 blocks 5,525 damage / 6 kills 

Subscriber Replay on Mines T34-1 2809 dmg Kolobanov
Looking to join forces with good people to improve my game in tourneys, make me an offer.
5.5 aka "The Great Nerfening" © VelociTanker LLC

tanker070 #4 Posted 05 April 2019 - 09:37 PM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 55816 battles
  • [SRT-A]

I have done CW just for the people and the rush of activity it bring to my group.

Rewards at this point are optional. Have the camo since CW started and much thanks to these guys for putting up with all of us. 

CW for few SRT guys gives them reason to play.  So really the crew of CW does this big event promoting blitz comp scene and in return they get nothing to show but only appreciation from few. It be nice for WG to reward them and treat them well. (But that's a dream)

Commentary tanking →_→ #tankerTalks

My projects: SKILL FAMILY   LoweringYourExpectations on Youtube   SRT-AGOGE   CreatorsClub

WOTB -  C R E A T O R S  C L U B (so far 15 youtubers)

pro tip: Take Deep Breaths Often.

SPUNLEE #5 Posted 07 April 2019 - 11:27 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11165 battles
  • [KEK_1]

First thanks for the replies. Second I aint your son. Last I already have the participation camo from last year and I'm fully aware of the time line etc. Even were is states in the CWNA rules about all prizing isn't guaranteed. I just want to find out whos lying or [edited]around. Its been 4 months to be exact. The only reason Im asking in a broad forum is this year I did CWNA for the clan members that didn't have it so. Reason I'm asking I learned long ago to not hold your breath. Thanks again. Also no hard feelings just had to get into my CWNA mode. Kinda like Tanker let me know what time works best for you guys. were attacking you and can we have spec. lol

Edited by SPUNLEE, 07 April 2019 - 11:31 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users