Behold The Mighty Medi[OKRA]!!! (and join... if you dare...)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Squinto #1 Posted 09 April 2019 - 12:05 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23117 battles
  • [OKRA]

Are you a mediokra kind of dude or dudette looking for a clan of casual players wandering the battlefields of online tanking apprehending victories slightly more than the average Tanker McTankerson?  If you understood even 75% of that last sentence, we might be the clan for you, my friend.

We are a (very) small but established family and friend clan that plays casually, and are currently seeking applicants for other half-hearted players who are wishing to participate in quick tournaments on a semi-regular basis. We pride ourselves in being decent to good players but aren't overly engrossed in the game so as to lose our sanity. We like to win but don't have the need to buy a new iPad after every loss due to throwing it out the window.

We use Discord and would encourage you too as well for tourneys and such.

Now... for the juicy requirements... (Insert dramatic music: Dun, dun, duuuuuunnnnn!!!)

52% winning percent (we would like higher, but hey, bakers can't be choosers... or cooks, or kings, or musicians either I guess...)

1 tank in each tier from V-X as they are used for the tourneys. 

G rated talk in clan chat (as I said, it is a family clan). We are only asking you to abide by the rules WG set up.

Salt helps the flavor of any defeat, but please use it sparingly

A general love of gumbo would be a plus (but not required)

We will need someone with strong hacking skills, someone who lies a lot to run HR, and someone who will bring cookies to all Official Clan Meetings. Without these three essentials I'm afraid this clan will be doomed... to be Medi[OKRA]!!!

BTW I used to post on these here forums quite a bit back in the day... makes me feel old... where's my cane and dentures?

Anyways... Get your OKRA today (for a %50 off bonus on everything in the Tanks and Vegetables aisle)!!!

Feel free to contact me by email (I should get a notification... I think...) or request in game. One of us will let you in (provided you don't start cusin' ya little whipper snappers!!!)

Edited by Squinto, 09 April 2019 - 12:54 AM.

Behold the Mighty OKRA

FEAR the Mighty OKRA

Cower before the Mighty OKRA

...Or just eat the OKRA... Your choice

TonnerreCadien #2 Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:38 AM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44168 battles
  • [HAHA]
What if we prefer filé to okra (gombo) as a thickening agent for our gumbo? Might we still be considered? Merci par avance pour votre réponse.

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

Squinto #3 Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:51 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23117 battles
  • [OKRA]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 08 April 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:

What if we prefer filé to okra (gombo) as a thickening agent for our gumbo? Might we still be considered? Merci par avance pour votre réponse.

I don't know for sure what you said... but sure. We don't discriminate against food of any sort.

Behold the Mighty OKRA

FEAR the Mighty OKRA

Cower before the Mighty OKRA

...Or just eat the OKRA... Your choice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users