Jump to content


What Are Re-Supply Costs For KV.1 "Dedicated Warrior" Camo' ?

Camo Silver Credits KV.1

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Baz_Bazdad #1 Posted 09 April 2019 - 11:55 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 308 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    10-23-2018

 

As a newbie I may have made a catastrophic error here ?

I really, really like WW.2 era tanks & reaching Tier.V got the Soviet KV,1

Browsing the Camo' option, I saw up top, the "Dedicated Warrior" camo' (Tank # 132)

Bought it for 450.

 

Am now trawling the forums & reading that folks have to pay for "Camo' Re-Supply" (I presume, each game ?)

 

As an F2P player will it syphon-off too much in Silver-credits ?

 

....................................................................................................



STACNICHSPEN #2 Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:21 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12440 battles
  • 110
  • [SIX67]
  • Member since:
    05-02-2013
No worries...I'm pretty sure that it has no re-supply cost. Also, with an upcoming update, it will change the name of the tank in-battle.
wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!

Player_5773117413 #3 Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:44 AM

    Professional Tinfoil Hatter

  • Players
  • 29595 battles
  • 8,962
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

Check what it says under the camo cost in the tank garage.

 

Most legendary and a lot of premium camos come with a free resupply so I'm guessing its the same here. Once you bought it, it's yours for every battle.


"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch


Baz_Bazdad #4 Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:47 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 308 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    10-23-2018

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 10 April 2019 - 12:21 AM, said:

No worries...I'm pretty sure that it has no re-supply cost. Also, with an upcoming update, it will change the name of the tank in-battle.

 

 

 

Many thanks with your swift reply Stac'

Name change wouldn't bother me, but hemorrhaging Silver credits most certainly would !!!!!!

I recall WG saying that during one recent update that certain camo' Re-Supply would be free  =  was it 'Verdun' ?

I'd read over on BLITZ sister-forum, (Update 5.9 thread, Europe) & one guy had this to say....

 

"Then, into a news WG announced that with the next release all camo's bought with gold or credits will have free resupply.

 

Many bought that camo before the release and surprise,

 

After release the camo' have had (and still has) a resupply cost".

 

http://forum.wotblit...928#entry778928

 

 

Seems like what he is relating there, would suggest that WG have somewhat mis-lead or confused players over one-single-update, no ?

Am looking forward to what others have to say on this subject over here, regarding this Soviet KV.1 "Dedicated Warrior" camo'...

Sure as hell confused me (laughs).

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................


Edited by Baz_Bazdad, 10 April 2019 - 12:53 AM.


ARandomGenieGuy #5 Posted 10 April 2019 - 06:50 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18072 battles
  • 1,884
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View PostBaz_Bazdad, on 09 April 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

 

 

 

Many thanks with your swift reply Stac'

Name change wouldn't bother me, but hemorrhaging Silver credits most certainly would !!!!!!

I recall WG saying that during one recent update that certain camo' Re-Supply would be free  =  was it 'Verdun' ?

I'd read over on BLITZ sister-forum, (Update 5.9 thread, Europe) & one guy had this to say....

 

"Then, into a news WG announced that with the next release all camo's bought with gold or credits will have free resupply.

 

Many bought that camo before the release and surprise,

 

After release the camo' have had (and still has) a resupply cost".

 

http://forum.wotblit...928#entry778928

 

 

Seems like what he is relating there, would suggest that WG have somewhat mis-lead or confused players over one-single-update, no ?

Am looking forward to what others have to say on this subject over here, regarding this Soviet KV.1 "Dedicated Warrior" camo'...

Sure as hell confused me (laughs).

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

I think they got confused, the verdun cammo was created by a player and as I know, it shouldnt have a resupply fee. As far as I know youre good with your KV1 cammo since its a premium cammo, it will never have a resupply fee. The same applies to all cammos that change the name of the tank. 



VelociTanker #6 Posted 10 April 2019 - 03:38 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14989 battles
  • 455
  • [CLEAR]
  • Member since:
    05-21-2017

All wargaming press releases are confusing. Mix Russian translation into English with copious amounts of stronk Vodka and that's what we get.

 

KV-1 Legend camo is, like others said, free resupply and at around 500? gold (about $1.35) it breaks even after 400 games based on in-game exchange rates.


As seen getting lucky on Littlefinger101 Youtube channel

Bias Much? KV-1 blocks 5,525 damage / 6 kills 

Subscriber Replay on Mines T34-1 2809 dmg Kolobanov
Looking to join forces with good people to improve my game in tourneys, make me an offer.
5.5 aka "The Great Nerfening" © VelociTanker LLC

 

 


Baz_Bazdad #7 Posted 10 April 2019 - 11:48 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 308 battles
  • 3
  • Member since:
    10-23-2018

View PostSTACNICHSPEN, on 10 April 2019 - 12:21 AM, said:

No worries...I'm pretty sure that it has no re-supply cost.
Also, with an upcoming update, it will change the name of the tank in-battle.

 

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 10 April 2019 - 12:44 AM, said:

Most legendary and a lot of premium camos come with a free resupply 

Once you bought it, it's yours for every battle.

 

View PostARandomGenieGuy, on 10 April 2019 - 06:50 AM, said:

I think they got confused, the verdun cammo was created by a player and as I know, it shouldnt have a resupply fee.

As far as I know youre good with your KV1 cammo since its a premium cammo, it will never have a resupply fee.

The same applies to all cammos that change the name of the tank. 

 

View PostVelociTanker, on 10 April 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

 

All wargaming press releases are confusing.

Mix Russian translation into English with copious amounts of stronk Vodka....

 

KV-1 Legend camo

 

 

 Stac', Player, Random & Veloci'  =  Many many thanks for your swift & reassuring answers guys.

 

 Up till then, I thought I'd made a catastrophic error & that I'd have to remove it before each round...**

 ** Basically, to avoid bankrupting myself, laughs !

 

 Veloci', You had me roaring with laughter man - Stronk Vodka  ( rather than "stronk tenk" )

 

 Those Bozos at WG often confuse me & often times, may as well be speaking double-Dutch.

 ( Hence MY reasoning for opening this thread )   -   Cheers Folks.

 

 


Edited by Baz_Bazdad, 10 April 2019 - 11:51 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users