• Players
  • 22587 battles
  • [--R--]
Credits Blitz News NA
Link of Page:https://www.facebook.com/BlitzNewsLATAM
Link of the publication:https://www.facebook...38451819707034/

PRC
Discord:https://discord.gg/D4bvqsz

Today I will start a series of top 10 best tanks tier for tier from the game at a certain point (armor, gun, etc). I want to begin with the top 10 best platoon composition tanks in the game. Tanks that are great alone, but in a platoon with another tank they can become true monsters

10.- KV-2/KV-2: This famous tank can feel a little underwhelming when alone, however, with another KV-2 protecting him it can become a powerful menace, instead of 1 you should wait for both of them to fire, and If they know how to play the platoon can synchronize the fire being difficult to kill them both.

9.- VK 100.01 P/ AMX CDC: These 2 different tanks can work together like bread and butter. They both have great advantages and also disadvantages, but together, they can neglect these disadvantages. If the VK is getting flanked, the AMX can help him by killing the ennemy flanker. If the AMX is rushed, he can flee towards the VK creating an ambush. One with big alpha the other with amazing dpm, it shows that opposites work well together.

8.- M41 Walker Bulldog/ LTTB: The 2 best tier 7 light tanks work together really well, specially at the end of the battle, where they can literally bully everything they meet (except some tier VIII meds). Pretty much every light tank platoon can bully at the end of the match. However this platoon can have problems at the beginning of the battle, and they would surely have to split the spotting experience.

7.- E25/ E25: each one reloads in 2.7 seconds, 160 dmg, tier 7, insane cammo value. What else do I need to say? One E25 is like a mosquito, 2 of them are like a swarm of bees

6.- WZ-111 G-FT/ OBJ 704: they carry the scariest guns at tier IX. Together they can literally hold a flank by their own. The WZ has the armor while the obj has the gun handling. With one at the front and the other covering its rear, they are true monsters.

5.- Maus/Maus: If one Maus is a true wall of concrete imagine what 2 maus would be like. They can destroy the entire front without sweating while bouncing everything.

4.- T-34-2 (with 122 gun)/T44 (with 100 gun): this platoon is scary because of the gun. Both tanks have similar movility and armor. But one has high DPM and the other has high alpha damage. This allows them to work amazing together, one can do a really strong hit that will take out large portions of dmg and the other can cover him while it reloads. Is a truly scary platoon.

3.- E75/ WZ-111 mod 1-4: the 2 best tier 9 heavy tanks work together in every possible scenario, the E75 has the armor to receive several hits while the WZ has the dpm to cover it's flank or rear when flanked.

2.- Batchat 25T/ FV 212B 183: these 2 are the most terrifying tanks at tier X, and working together is just scary. The batchat spots, and the FV can destroy everything the batchat spots. Making it worse, if someone rush towards the FV, then the batchat can still take 930 dmg out of them in just 6 seconds

1.- Comet/Comet: just like the E25 platoon, this combination has even more advantages. Being mediums they can rush a certain spot and control the engagement with it's quick firing gun. The enemy will not have any chance of winning (if played properly).

That is it! If you like this top 10 please let me know and I will keep on publish them. I try to keep the top different, since they are tanks that share the same playstyle in platoon as those I mentioned. 
Do you agree or disagree with the top? What is your favorite platoon?

Player_5773117413 #2 Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:25 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 28153 battles
  • [IRD]

Some of these tanks are fairly mediocre. CDC and T44 come to mind. Recommend switching them out with a Mod 1 or Hype 59. 

As far as the Tier 7 lights go, Drac has the speed to catch up to them and it can go toe to toe with either. And if there is a Smasher on the other team, its HE rounds can decimate nearly all odds of success. 

But that's just my :coin::coin:

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

Meat_Locker #3 Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 34825 battles
  • [TITAN]

Nice work. 

However, the title is quite misleading. The article is more like a wine-pairing. 

Also, the e25 lost its ‘under 3 second reload time’ ages ago. Even with double chocolate, rammer, etc. it is not below 3 seconds without adrenaline. 

Cafe17951 #4 Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:37 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22587 battles
  • [--R--]

View PostMeat_Locker, on 16 April 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

Nice work. 

However, the title is quite misleading. The article is more like a wine-pairing. 

Also, the e25 lost its ‘under 3 second reload time’ ages ago. Even with double chocolate, rammer, etc. it is not below 3 seconds without adrenaline. 

Thank you! the next I will look for a better title

KVSH_Blitz #5 Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:58 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30892 battles
  • [STRYK]
How about Smasher/Smasher, now that’s a deadly combination!

Absolute_Sniper #6 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33556 battles
  • [CRU2L]
The type 62 has something to say about your light tank platoon.

_Weeping_Angel_ #7 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:23 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 50909 battles
  • [501DV]
The VK/CDC combo is ok but....  Doesn't the CDC have horrible view range for a medium? Why not add a T69 with it for burst damage and the VK is its safety net during the long reloads?  A Mod 1 or 59 for more dependable game play. 

j_rod #8 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19789 battles
  • [CRU2L]
I can think of a few combinations that when I see them on the other team, I know I'm in trouble -

Drac x2
Bromwell x2
WZ-120-1 FT x 2
Type 62/Helsing
Smasher x2
IS-4 x2
Smasher/Gravedigger

FussyRude #9 Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:01 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4589 battles
  • [AZUR]
Two comets platoon is a rain of shells
#LoveLuchs

minitel_NA #10 Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

IMO armor and caliber are mostly useless to win games, especially caliber.

but I’m biased. 

Spoiler

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

Modern_Neanderthal #11 Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:12 PM

Sedentary Nomad

• Players
  • 42888 battles
  • [BOWL]
My 2¢, I find Level IX, the Bat-Chat and AMX Proto 1er make a good combo

__Crusader6__ #12 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:07 PM

ACE Chaser

• Players
  • 58386 battles
  • [-C6-]

I can think of significantly better combos than all of those. 

Honestly that list is garbage. 

Not to be overly negative I’ll suggest issues with the choices. 

10.  Double KV-2, slow, poor view range and no significant armor.   Any decent fast team is going to eat you unseen. The fear of Derp isn’t enough to recommend this setup.  If you must bring a KV-2, it needs something to either see for it, or take some hits.  

9. Vk 100.01 (P)/CDC.   Two rather mediocre options doesn’t make a good option. The Vk needs help, but the CDC isn’t the tank for it.  Honestly my favorite toon with a CDC is a T49, for the Vk I’d go with a Hype or Mod 1 for a med, and Caernarvon for a heavy.  

8. M41/LTTB, while fast runs into issues when low tier.  The only Light/Light in 7 I think is viable for all setups is Type 62 toons, or you need to add something with either armor or gun.    The Type 62/Smasher toon is OPAF 

7.E25/E25, maybe a few months ago.    But while fast the lack of a turret and weak armor makes the E25 too opportunistic to be viable to dual toons. I prefer the E25 with a Tiger I or T29, simply as it gives you a lot more depth. 

6.WZ/Obj, two slow turretless TD’s in 9?  Great for spawn camping, but absolutely prey on any map that requires moving.  Can it be done, sure, but not a great choice. 

5. Maus/Maus, well I hope you didn’t want to go anywhere fast.     Low DPM, poor mobility and poor view range. Honestly this choice can work on 1 or two maps of red is completely inept.    

4. T-34-2/T-44, so wait two relatively slow no gun depression mediums?   I’d change the T-44 for something else, with better mobility and gun depression, and change the T-34-2 to the -3 so you at least make credits when cursing the glacial reload after another bounce or miss. 

3. E75/WZ, while the E75 is great, the WZ isn’t nearly as good - and doesn’t give you anything to the toon, a M46 Patton offers a lot more DPM, mobility and view range and so much more.  

2. BC/183, firstly I want to throat punch anyone who talks about the 183 let alone bringing in a toon.  I’d bring a dual BC, BC/Patton, BC/263,268 etc before I suggested someone do it with the 183, mainly as the 183 is so painfully situational- and due to the camo loss, it can’t get to places to support the BC well anymore (at least in one piece).  

1. Comet/Comet.   Sadly powercrept. I love the Comet, but 3.8 equipment and 3.9 Pramo nerf hurt it - and when down tiered against some of the current options a two Comet toon can be downright depressing. I still love the Comet, but I want either a T29, or Dragon to toon it 

Edited by __Crusader6__, 17 April 2019 - 03:40 PM.

Tank Hoarder: 365 tanks in Garage:  366/368 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

cheasesteak #13 Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19290 battles
  • [COD-R]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 17 April 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

10.  Double KV-2, slow, poor view range and no significant armor.   Any decent fast team is going to eat you unseen. The fear of Derp isn’t enough to recommend this setup.  If you must bring a KV-2, it needs something to either see for it, or take some hits.  

I used to run an ARL in a platoon with a KV-2.  Very effective combo.

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

j0nn0 #14 Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:00 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 18398 battles
  • [XREGS]

What. No t49 derp for distraction , derp deterrence, and heavy hitting with an autoloader for cleanup? Speaking of autoloaders, i dont see more on that list despite the fact that a pair of autoloaders can clip targets to oblivion when properly crippled and focused. 

IMO, these lists are mostly meaningless since a good player can use just about anything in a toon and know how to take advantage of its strengths while accommodating for its weaknesses. Personally i prefer a more mobile or at least flexible pairing such as light+any, med+any, or heavium+any.

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

Morphman11 #15 Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26 battles
These pairings are quite garbage. Why would you pair a M41 with a LTTB? Makes zero sense. Someone is trying to think without thinking about their idea in the first place.

Edited by Morphman11, 17 April 2019 - 04:34 PM.

Cafe17951 #16 Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:43 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22587 battles
  • [--R--]

View PostMorphman11, on 17 April 2019 - 10:34 AM, said:

These pairings are quite garbage. Why would you pair a M41 with a LTTB? Makes zero sense. Someone is trying to think without thinking about their idea in the first place.

I doubt you know something when you only have 26 battles

Cafe17951 #17 Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:45 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22587 battles
  • [--R--]

View Postj0nn0, on 17 April 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

What. No t49 derp for distraction , derp deterrence, and heavy hitting with an autoloader for cleanup? Speaking of autoloaders, i dont see more on that list despite the fact that a pair of autoloaders can clip targets to oblivion when properly crippled and focused. 

IMO, these lists are mostly meaningless since a good player can use just about anything in a toon and know how to take advantage of its strengths while accommodating for its weaknesses. Personally i prefer a more mobile or at least flexible pairing such as light+any, med+any, or heavium+any.

And that would be the choice of each person, I do not like to make a platoon with derp because they are slow to recharge, I prefer to make a platoon with means, or maybe a medium and a td to do carry

Edited by _Capuccino, 17 April 2019 - 04:46 PM.

Cafe17951 #18 Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:47 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22587 battles
  • [--R--]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 17 April 2019 - 09:07 AM, said:

I can think of significantly better combos than all of those. 

Honestly that list is garbage. 

Not to be overly negative I’ll suggest issues with the choices. 

9. Vk 100.01 (P)/CDC.   Two rather mediocre options doesn’t make a good option. The Vk needs help, but the CDC isn’t the tank for it.  Honestly my favorite toon with a CDC is a T49, for the Vk I’d go with a Hype or Mod 1 for a med, and Caernarvon for a heavy.  

8. M41/LTTB, while fast runs into issues when low tier.  The only Light/Light in 7 I think is viable for all setups is Type 62 toons, or you need to add something with either armor or gun.    The Type 62/Smasher toon is OPAF 

7.E25/E25, maybe a few months ago.    But while fast the lack of a turret and weak armor makes the E25 too opportunistic to be viable to dual toons. I prefer the E25 with a Tiger I or T29, simply as it gives you a lot more depth. 

6.WZ/Obj, two slow turretless TD’s in 9?  Great for spawn camping, but absolutely prey on any map that requires moving.  Can it be done, sure, but not a great choice. 

5. Maus/Maus, well I hope you didn’t want to go anywhere fast.     Low DPM, poor mobility and poor view range. Honestly this choice can work on 1 or two maps of red is completely inept.    

4. T-34-2/T-44, so wait two relatively slow no gun depression mediums?   I’d change the T-44 for something else, with better mobility and gun depression, and change the T-34-2 to the -3 so you at least make credits when cursing the glacial reload after another bounce or miss. 

3. E75/WZ, while the E75 is great, the WZ isn’t nearly as good - and doesn’t give you anything to the toon, a M46 Patton offers a lot more DPM, mobility and view range and so much more.  

2. BC/183, firstly I want to throat punch anyone who talks about the 183 let alone bringing in a toon.  I’d bring a dual BC, BC/Patton, BC/263,268 etc before I suggested someone do it with the 183, mainly as the 183 is so painfully situational- and due to the camo loss, it can’t get to places to support the BC well anymore (at least in one piece).  

1. Comet/Comet.   Sadly powercrept. I love the Comet, but 3.8 equipment and 3.9 Pramo nerf hurt it - and when down tiered against some of the current options a two Comet toon can be downright depressing. I still love the Comet, but I want either a T29, or Dragon to toon it 

Thank you for your suggestion!

__Crusader6__ #19 Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:59 PM

ACE Chaser

• Players
  • 58386 battles
  • [-C6-]

View Post_Capuccino, on 17 April 2019 - 11:43 AM, said:

I doubt you know something when you only have 26 battles

He posts with an alt. 

He is however a very experienced player with SU stats. 

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Morphman_

Tank Hoarder: 365 tanks in Garage:  366/368 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

Apeman1970 #20 Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:08 PM

dark black past

• Players
  • 17545 battles
  • [MOM]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 17 April 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

He posts with an alt.

He is however a very experienced player with SU stats.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Morphman_

maybe so but his next constructive post will also be his first.

Also tagged with BlitzNewsNA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users