Jump to content


They’re at it again


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

_irongiant_ #1 Posted 20 April 2019 - 01:36 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33058 battles
  • 596
  • [-DERP]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016

Once again a certain clan is throwing games. I have a video of a mad games battle where low life’s of the same clan were on opposite teams and they purposely didn’t shoot their clan mates and we lost.

And yet this is still tolerated.



tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:17 AM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 18599 battles
  • 2,079
  • [DETH]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016
post it then

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers


swampydoodle #3 Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:23 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21020 battles
  • 555
  • [FUSAG]
  • Member since:
    12-16-2016
Dont be so vague. If you are triggered enough to start a thread, go all in. Name and shame or dont start a thread. 

acrisis #4 Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:28 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20335 battles
  • 10,938
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014
Create a ticket, send the replay to wg for unfair play ... 

 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

    Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
 


Kiilu #5 Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:43 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20729 battles
  • 627
  • [JUVO]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
TTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL time.

View Post_irongiant_, on 19 April 2019 - 08:36 PM, said:

Once again a certain clan is throwing games. I have a video of a mad games battle where low life’s of the same clan were on opposite teams and they purposely didn’t shoot their clan mates and we lost.

And yet this is still tolerated.

 

:popcorn:

_irongiant_ #6 Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:16 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33058 battles
  • 596
  • [-DERP]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016

A ticket was sent. It’s interesting that my first post about this was instantly deleted, everyone knows who the favored clan is that does this, unfortunately when I posted anything close to their name I was warned.



4sfield #7 Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:22 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 32986 battles
  • 5,222
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014
  Stats don’t count in Mad Games. Why does it matter?

 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


_irongiant_ #8 Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:27 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33058 battles
  • 596
  • [-DERP]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016

View Post4sfield, on 20 April 2019 - 03:22 AM, said:

  Stats don’t count in Mad Games. Why does it matter?

 

I never said anything about stats, losing coins doesn't exactly make people happy. No one wants to see clans purposely padding their own coin purses while the rest of us shmucks play to win.

 



4sfield #9 Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:40 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 32986 battles
  • 5,222
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View Post_irongiant_, on 19 April 2019 - 10:27 PM, said:

 

I never said anything about stats, losing coins doesn't exactly make people happy. No one wants to see clans purposely padding their own coin purses while the rest of us shmucks play to win.

 

 

  I misunderstand you. I don’t have any problem keeping coins and don’t understand why anyone would unless they play tiers that are beyond their skill set. 

 

  Coins are so easy to make that I don’t think about it, I’ve had more than 50 million and as many as 120 million for 3 years. If you can’t make enough coin to fund high tier game play then you suck. 

 

  Why complain about throw away games because that’s all Mad Games are. 


 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


swampydoodle #10 Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:17 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21020 battles
  • 555
  • [FUSAG]
  • Member since:
    12-16-2016
This post was mad games related sniveling ? Wow. 

acrisis #11 Posted 20 April 2019 - 09:46 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20335 battles
  • 10,938
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

I have no specific idea which clan OP is talking about ...

Or is it the infamous rigging kid with 4 or more accounts? 

Perhaps to rack up extras for an event ... 

 

( Regarding a previous post. Were you swearing? raging at wg? naming and shaming? ..... it is easy to get flagged for that )

 

 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

    Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
 


_irongiant_ #12 Posted 21 April 2019 - 01:52 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33058 battles
  • 596
  • [-DERP]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016

View Postacrisis, on 20 April 2019 - 09:46 AM, said:

I have no specific idea which clan OP is talking about ...

Or is it the infamous rigging kid with 4 or more accounts? 

Perhaps to rack up extras for an event ... 

 

( Regarding a previous post. Were you swearing? raging at wg? naming and shaming? ..... it is easy to get flagged for that )

 

 

 

No I wasn’t swearing, I named the clan. WG will NOT allow anyone to expose their coveted clan that plays without integrity regardless of its mad games or any other battle type.

Anyone that’s been around knows who I’m talking about. 

To answer the comments about “who cares it’s just mad games”, it’s the integrity of this well known clan that is the focus, if they’re going to be WGs bread and butter clan they should show a little more integrity regardless of what type of battle they’re in.

 



acrisis #13 Posted 21 April 2019 - 01:57 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20335 battles
  • 10,938
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014
Maybe send shoot me a direct message ... as I'm even curious now as to who this WG's bread & butter clan is ... 

 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

    Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
 


_irongiant_ #14 Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:15 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33058 battles
  • 596
  • [-DERP]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016

View Postacrisis, on 21 April 2019 - 01:57 PM, said:

Maybe send shoot me a direct message ... as I'm even curious now as to who this WG's bread & butter clan is ... 

 

will do. I also emailed the player in question to ask if he wanted to explain what happened and why his platoon mate and him drove past  red players from their clan and allowed one individual from their group to rack up 4 kills.

 



9_V0LT #15 Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:17 PM

    Cunning Linguist

  • Players
  • 8370 battles
  • 2,359
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View Post4sfield, on 20 April 2019 - 03:22 AM, said:

  Stats don’t count in Mad Games. Why does it matter?

 

^^^

this


Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


Si1verBlood #16 Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:27 PM

    The Armored Garbage Truck

  • Players
  • 14593 battles
  • 727
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015
Seriously....Mad games are made to mess arround....especially if you are in an active clan that does count downs(even more if you are in a discord with more than one clan)...the first time mad games came around we did a countdown with 12 of the players being in the discord and all 12 got in the game....someone called to rush 1 guy(in the discord as well) and we all yoloed to get him while the reds were blocking him).....it is fun dont be a b**** about it

Edited by Si1verBlood, 21 April 2019 - 04:28 PM.


AKWolf1 #17 Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 73125 battles
  • 449
  • [CMIND]
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

View PostSi1verBlood, on 21 April 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

Seriously....Mad games are made to mess arround....especially if you are in an active clan that does count downs(even more if you are in a discord with more than one clan)...the first time mad games came around we did a countdown with 12 of the players being in the discord and all 12 got in the game....someone called to rush 1 guy(in the discord as well) and we all yoloed to get him while the reds were blocking him).....it is fun dont be a b**** about it

Might be “fun” if others aren’t losing credits and xp!  



Si1verBlood #18 Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:35 PM

    The Armored Garbage Truck

  • Players
  • 14593 battles
  • 727
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View PostAKWolf1, on 21 April 2019 - 11:32 AM, said:

Might be “fun” if others aren’t losing credits and xp!  

In that case I should probably throw in all of my matches....why would I want my reds to lose any credits and XP when I rek their tanks...this logic doesnt hold

Especially in mad games...



Si1verBlood #19 Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:36 PM

    The Armored Garbage Truck

  • Players
  • 14593 battles
  • 727
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015
You trade the risk of getting your stats lowered for the risk of getting ppl having fun on your team

WrenchThrower281 #20 Posted 21 April 2019 - 04:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20011 battles
  • 343
  • [T_W_O]
  • Member since:
    04-18-2017
As long as it's not happening in rating or regular games it doesn't matter. Not like skill even matters much in mad game, just fun. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users