Apple iPad iMac Trackpad

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

guncoach #1 Posted 20 April 2019 - 03:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 25834 battles
  • [BHOTT]

I currently play using an iPad Pro because I have limited use of my left hand and am unable to manipulate the keys needed to drive tanks when using a computer. My question is: Could I use an iMac with a mouse AND a Trackpad, with the trackpad serving as my motion control? Thank you in advance!

acrisis #2 Posted 20 April 2019 - 10:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20335 battles
  • [III-X]

MacOS accepts multiple input options, but (as a mobile player) I think as soon as the game detects it is run on a pc/desktop, that it will expect keyboard controls for vehicle operation etc. I may have a look over the weekend. 

Your best bet is probably to continue on mobile; maybe use an iPad case with kickstand or prop the ipad up using an adjustable stand, and maybe a tiny pillow or prop to rest your injured left arm, if it needs it.   Laying flat on table tends to cause neck strain.  Bushka started using an iPad stand in order to be able to play other games ( seen here for instance ) with four fingers, rather than just two thumbs ... so I'm thinking that should be doable when it comes to driving tanks on mobile.  

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

Also tagged with Apple, iPad, iMac, Trackpad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users