how far nub can go

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

tankist22 #1 Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39073 battles
  • [MSTRY]

How far a nub can go? I've inserted comments into the video, so no need for much intro here.

:facepalm:

Edited by tankist22, 20 April 2019 - 07:29 PM.

LordManaz #2 Posted 20 April 2019 - 07:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 48570 battles
  • [HVC]
I stopped the video at 1:38, I just can't watch someone who missed so many shots in a row, omg... You should be embarrassed. 

Maybe the worst noob in NA

I_Maverick_I #3 Posted 20 April 2019 - 08:15 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23380 battles
  • [_V2_]

If you had rotated with the rest of the team and held onto the cap advantage on A and B, you would have had a chance. I understand you were holding them back from pushing into the open for a while at C, but c'mon, you can't take a Chi-To there and expect results. Paper turret and a weakish gun make that tank terrible in literally any position, but especially positions where the enemy is looking at you and it's basically a controlled brawl? Yeah, forget it, it's not going to happen.

You're right about one thing, though. The TD's shouldn't have been capping B, you should have been capping B, but in the first minute when you saw the TD's weren't going to be able to watch your back. That position, holding C, only works when you have TD support.

“He Who Greets With Fire”
Get to know me on Discord: _Ntwadumela#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp

tankist22 #4 Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:44 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39073 battles
  • [MSTRY]

View PostLordManaz, on 20 April 2019 - 11:45 AM, said:

I stopped the video at 1:38, I just can't watch someone who missed so many shots in a row, omg... You should be embarrassed. 

I'm sorry for disappointing you, but no, I will not be embarrassed as the video is not on YT and here for my shooting. Ever made a comment on OK videos? My Chi-To is just fine at its 85% of hit rate while playing it rather too aggressive for its paper armor.

http://forum.wotblit...chi-to-mastery/

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 20 April 2019 - 12:15 PM, said:

If you had rotated with the rest of the team and held onto the cap advantage on A and B, you would have had a chance. I understand you were holding them back from pushing into the open for a while at C, but c'mon, you can't take a Chi-To there and expect results. Paper turret and a weakish gun make that tank terrible in literally any position, but especially positions where the enemy is looking at you and it's basically a controlled brawl? Yeah, forget it, it's not going to happen.

You're right about one thing, though. The TD's shouldn't have been capping B, you should have been capping B, but in the first minute when you saw the TD's weren't going to be able to watch your back. That position, holding C, only works when you have TD support.

You made me think how timing is important and how, even being annoyed by moves of some players, changing the direction quickly may actually help the team to turn the battle positively.

But once being engaged in C zone, I don't think I had much of a choice for going anywhere else without being finished quickly.

With any support, even in this paperish tank, it would be way different.

But yeah, adopting quickly instead of trying to "bend" others may be a key in some of our battles.

Thanks for the insight.

:)

Edited by tankist22, 21 April 2019 - 12:45 AM.

Si1verBlood #5 Posted 27 April 2019 - 03:30 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 14122 battles
  • [SR-71]
you should haved used the amazing gun depression by playing from the hill behind the c cap...that way you could have rotated without exposing urself too much

tankist22 #6 Posted 27 April 2019 - 04:20 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39073 battles
  • [MSTRY]

View PostSi1verBlood, on 27 April 2019 - 07:30 AM, said:

you should haved used the amazing gun depression by playing from the hill behind the c cap...that way you could have rotated without exposing urself too much

That's where calmness of a really good player comes in. I feel it sometimes, and I can see how it pays well, but still I do not demonstrate it in all battles. here, I was under a pressure of being overwhelmed from that left, and probably thought how we were doomed as soon as it proved TDs were way off. Being a unicum. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users