Jump to content


trash talkers


  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

TheDirtdart #61 Posted 22 April 2019 - 02:56 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16188 battles
  • 339
  • [82ABN]
  • Member since:
    11-21-2013

View PostVigor555, on 20 April 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

There are so many of them.  I am all for free speech but this is ridiculous.   If it were real life I would be hurting some of them.   Lots of times it is your own team before anything has even happened.   It is rarely, if ever, constructive criticism.  Most often it is the guy who got himself killed in the first 30 seconds and wants to blame someone else.  People are so brave on the internet.

I have one right now who keeps messaging me.   Basically, I killed him in a battle with a lousy tank and he talked trash that battle and has continued in chat after the battle(he was my enemy).   I didn't give him the thumbs down.   I thought doing 3x better than him and almost winning the battle would be sufficient punishment.   Then he wants to duel me.   We have similar stats on blitzstars.   His are better in some ways mine are better in others.   He has more battles, but not a lot more unless this isn't his first account.    He wins the duel with some lucky shots while I was getting "went right through".   He refuses another duel.   Lots of trash talkers have more than one account (because the talk doesn't stop in the battle and they brag about their other account after I blitzstars them)

 

Sensing mcderp something something. He is hopeless. 

AdderaII #62 Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:41 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14726 battles
  • 1,480
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

I like to think of myself as an ambassador of peace within the game. 

Good manners, mutual respect and social grace are the most important aspects of all communications within the game. 

 

Show your fellow players the respect they deserve and they will show in kind. 


The player formerly known as, Adderall4life


__Boomer2__ #63 Posted 23 April 2019 - 12:39 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16435 battles
  • 2,451
  • [501DV]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View PostVigor555, on 20 April 2019 - 02:07 PM, said:

 It is rarely, if ever, constructive criticism.  

Well its pretty hard to give constructive criticism when 85% of the players have brains harder than obsidian. 

 

"Don't poke over the hill" *pokes over the hill and gets nailed by 3 TDs*

"Turn around, they're coming from behind you" *proceeds to camp with their rears facing the reds*

"Stop exposing your sides so much, angle your tank more" *turns completely broadside to enemy*

 

Gets to the point you really can't do anything but fling a few insults and hope that gets through their skulls.  To be honest, most of the trash talkers I see are generally correct when they're calling people idiots, because said idiots do repeatedly stupid things to warrant such a title.


Tier Xs: M48 Patton, E100, T110E4, T110E5, Maus, T57

Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/vkMn9Q7

View PostASensationalAsian, on 27 July 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Anyone who drives a 183 please commit die.

9_V0LT #64 Posted 23 April 2019 - 01:11 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7159 battles
  • 2,159
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View PostAdderaII, on 22 April 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

I like to think of myself as an ambassador of peace within the game. 

Good manners, mutual respect and social grace are the most important aspects of all communications within the game. 

 

Show your fellow players the respect they deserve and they will show in kind. 

 

I really hope you meant this to be ironic or sarcastic or something. 

Otherwise, I’d be worried about your mental health. 

 

Carnage was NOT happy about what you did with Schwa1be while playing his account. 


Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


Gavidoc01 #65 Posted 23 April 2019 - 02:14 AM

    I Golded Level III

  • Players
  • 38495 battles
  • 3,440
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2014

View PostShootinSabot, on 22 April 2019 - 09:29 AM, said:

 

There are so many opportunities to have enjoyable and fun interactions in this game why the hell would you even bother. There is a block button for a reason. Use it and move on.

 

yet I enjoy reading ignorance mistaken for knowledge......

My Blitzstars

My WOTBStars

I'm a Wallet Warrior. Deal with it.


Morphman11 #66 Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:22 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26 battles
  • 567
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View PostHumanCoookie, on 20 April 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

dont accept 1v1 challenges. They prove no skill. Most times whoever wins is just whoever gets the first shot.

 

Thats right, which is why I only accept 1v2s now. Except for the fact that you threw out spotting out the window, holding superior positions, catching the enemy in an open position, angling armor to bait shells, and aggressive pushes. 90% of what it takes to win is unimportant only the 10% that relies on rng is all you care about.

Edited by Morphman11, 23 April 2019 - 04:24 PM.


__Crusader6__ #67 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:11 PM

    ACE Chaser

  • Players
  • 58343 battles
  • 11,251
  • [-C6-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostMorphman11, on 23 April 2019 - 11:22 AM, said:

 

Thats right, which is why I only accept 1v2s now. Except for the fact that you threw out spotting out the window, holding superior positions, catching the enemy in an open position, angling armor to bait shells, and aggressive pushes. 90% of what it takes to win is unimportant only the 10% that relies on rng is all you care about.

 

99.99% of the time you are right. However the bigger issue is what do you gain???

 

I took a 1v1 a few weeks ago. I played my E8 v his Löwe. 

  I won 3-0 

All it did was convinced the person I was a hacker - not that he had no skill.  

 

 


 
Tank Hoarder: 364 tanks in Garage:  365/367 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

 


Si1verBlood #68 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12805 battles
  • 294
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View Post__Crusader6__, on 23 April 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

 

99.99% of the time you are right. However the bigger issue is what do you gain???

 

I took a 1v1 a few weeks ago. I played my E8 v his Löwe. 

  I won 3-0 

All it did was convinced the person I was a hacker - not that he had no skill.  

 

 

 

xD...ah yes those hackusers (accusers)...alwaus fun when you meet them in random mm

j_rod #69 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19572 battles
  • 340
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011
Most of the time I ignore but if I'm feeling particularly froggy, I'll look at what tanks they have as most folks that want a 1v1 are newer players. Then I'll pick a tier/tank that I know will wreck them.

As an example - some dude the other day was wearing me out after losing and the only tier X he had was a Leo 1. I loaded up my Chieftain and proceeded to crush him. Then, when he complained that I was a wallet warrior, I switched to the E5 and did the same thing.

Mind you, the map was Copperfield and a more skilled player would have still beat me, but this joker didn't realize I stacked the odds in my favor.

_deathstalker_ #70 Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:51 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17834 battles
  • 107
  • [UBER]
  • Member since:
    03-08-2016

1 V 1 is pointless.  This is a team game and often a person on a team who doesn't do the most damage still contributes in a meaningful way.  Like spotting, or just being in the right position to hold a flank while teammates take care of the enemy. So if someone doesn't see that contribution I know they are clueless and no amount of explaining is going to help.  So I ignore them.  If someone wants to 1 V 1 me unless it is for a specific reason like find out how a certain tank performs against another tank or whatever I will not do it.  

 



_Cletus #71 Posted 24 April 2019 - 03:57 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21631 battles
  • 2,292
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
I've never actually done a 1v1.  When I first came to the forums I got in a silly argument with some a$$hat who threw a 1v1 challenge at me, but he didn't show.  Cause I'm scary, I guess.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

 

A good heavy driver knows how to make shots bounce off their armor, how to use cover while fighting at the front, when to get out there and just take the shot to protect his team, to keep the reds attention focused so his team can flank, and to consistently do damage while all of that happens.  


Beast_Mode_Jim #72 Posted 24 April 2019 - 04:30 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42476 battles
  • 162
  • [KRONO]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View PostVigor555, on 20 April 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

There are so many of them.  I am all for free speech but this is ridiculous.   If it were real life I would be hurting some of them.   Lots of times it is your own team before anything has even happened.   It is rarely, if ever, constructive criticism.  Most often it is the guy who got himself killed in the first 30 seconds and wants to blame someone else.  People are so brave on the internet.

I have one right now who keeps messaging me.   Basically, I killed him in a battle with a lousy tank and he talked trash that battle and has continued in chat after the battle(he was my enemy).   I didn't give him the thumbs down.   I thought doing 3x better than him and almost winning the battle would be sufficient punishment.   Then he wants to duel me.   We have similar stats on blitzstars.   His are better in some ways mine are better in others.   He has more battles, but not a lot more unless this isn't his first account.    He wins the duel with some lucky shots while I was getting "went right through".   He refuses another duel.   Lots of trash talkers have more than one account (because the talk doesn't stop in the battle and they brag about their other account after I blitzstars them)

Just offer the guy a hug these types of people are just missing love in their life. In fact vigor do you need a hug?  






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users