autoaim auto-aim

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

tankist22 #1 Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39084 battles
  • [MSTRY]

Since some time ago (maybe two or three updates ago), auto-aim is not so responsive, on a PC version at least (playing on Mac). For those two replays, support said it was not activated, but I was pressing right click on my mouse multiple times in both cases. Please note that my auto-aim does work, but not always. Support also mentioned that the aiming circle should fully be on the red tank, well... this slow motioned video speaks for itself. And in the relation to the position of the aiming circle, I see that auto-aim activates even if the circle is not on a red tank, but as long as the gun is pointing in the direction of that tank (like if my tank is under the hill, pointing up towards the red tank).

I only wish there's a feature that shows "right click, right click" every time I press it, lol.

Icefang50 #2 Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:41 PM

Endeavor to Persevere

• Players
  • 34636 battles
  • [-MAX-]
I’m interested in seeing where this thread goes. I play on an iPad, and the target locking ability seems to have diminished several updates ago...  

Morphman11 #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 01:17 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26 battles
  • [2WEAK]
If the vehicle you are aiming at is highlighted red then it engage auto-aim per the set command. It is meant to be that way because otherwise you can lock onto players behind solid cover which is stupid. This works differently on mobile devices as you can lock on vehicles that are behind cover.

I_Maverick_I #4 Posted 23 April 2019 - 03:18 AM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23585 battles
Autoaim on macOS is annoying me. Now, this is probably more because of a shell velocity issue, but i keep missing in my TD's at point blank when using autoaim on tanks trying to circle me.
Find me on the official Blitz discord server or send me a PM on the forums if you want to contact me. I quit playing. Yeah.

Also tagged with autoaim, auto-aim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users