This is what Winning looks like...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Gregarioun #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7616 battles
  • [CFURY]

If you don't have premium...get rekt.  Just get rekt.

Wot Blitz is kinda like Heroin...except theres rehab for Heroin.

acrisis #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20329 battles
  • [III-X]

It is by design, to nudge people into premium time and premium vehicles.

Playing in high tiers does not net credits, it doesn't even take a lot of premium shells or consumables for it to be a credit loss. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

SpartacusDiablo #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:45 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 22247 battles
  • [III-R]
I can semi consistently turn a profit in tier X without premium time.  It is all about how you spend your credits and giving damage without taking damage.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

cheasesteak #4 Posted 23 April 2019 - 01:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19339 battles
  • [COD-R]

You burned through almost 50K credits in that battle.  It had to go somewhere - top provisions, camo, prammo. 

If you want to make money in a tech tree tank, you do have options.  Play tanks with high credit coefficients, use less gold ammo, and cut back on high end consumables. 

Edited to note that I haven't bought premium time in years now, and I can make enough credits to get by.

Edited by cheasesteak, 23 April 2019 - 01:14 PM.

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

Vantablack12 #5 Posted 23 April 2019 - 01:17 PM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 10670 battles
  • [K9]

View Postcheasesteak, on 23 April 2019 - 08:13 AM, said

Play tanks with high credit coefficients, use less gold ammo, and cut back on high end consumables. 

I really need to start doing this.

I cant find anything to put here.

ARandomGenieGuy #6 Posted 23 April 2019 - 04:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16501 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Cut back some expenses that aren't that necessary. For example if youre a heavy dont spend credits on paint,  your cammo factor is trash anyways. Only use prem rounds when absolutely required since those are more expensive and you deal less damage per shot. For equipment just use the better rations and leave the other two slots empty. You don't need the fuel in a chinese tank since its mobility is that of a heavium and small portions although it helps you but it isnt that necessary. You lose way too unnecessary credits. I used to pull 20-35k profit on both my IS3 and Tiger 2 on a win without premium account. 

Si1verBlood #7 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:07 PM

"The Armored Garbage Truck"

• Players
  • 13201 battles
  • [SR-71]
Pop those premium time 1 hour certificates when you play high tiers...thats why missions exists

__Crusader6__ #8 Posted 23 April 2019 - 05:50 PM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 58526 battles
  • [-C6-]

Post the credit sheet from your game. 

Odds are we can show you where you could make a lot more.  

Tank Hoarder: 365 tanks in Garage:  366/368 aced (AMX 30B, Mk1 and T49A repo),    wallet warrior.  Loyal M60 owner
I think 5.5 was good for the game - But I also want my Kenny OP nerfed. 
Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

tanker070 #9 Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:34 PM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 52987 battles
  • [SRT-A]

Playing higher coefficient tanks would be to adjust to the problem...which still stands that players generally take a hit to credits when playing tech tree tanks.

Remember they nerfed earnings on dmg but didn't adjust shell cost + introduced more things in consumable department ( to be competitive u must use)

To see my work search #tankerTalks

My projects: www.clan-skill.com   LoweringYourExpectations on Youtube   SRT-AGOGE   CreatorsClub

[SRT] https://discord.gg/ZDY4Dpk
"As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those, that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." - The Mad Titan

cheasesteak #10 Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19339 battles
  • [COD-R]

View Posttanker070, on 23 April 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

Playing higher coefficient tanks would be to adjust to the problem...which still stands that players generally take a hit to credits when playing tech tree tanks.

Remember they nerfed earnings on dmg but didn't adjust shell cost + introduced more things in consumable department ( to be competitive u must use)

​They also added credit boosters, which show up quite often in free crates, as well as premium certificates from completing missions.  It is not hard to stay ahead of the credit game without premium time.  If you get hard up, pop a certificate and run a credit earning tank.  ARL, Pz III/IV and other high credit tech tree or use a premium credit grinder.  Even most FTP players have at least one premium credit grinder from an event or a crate. 

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users