Stats missing battles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TonnerreCadien #1 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:45 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44633 battles
  • [HAHA]

Maybe I track my stats a little too closely, but I had some battles from today that went AWOL from BlitzStars. Specifically, I played two tier VI battles in Supremacy mode in order to get two missions accomplished. I played a game each in my Easy 8 and my MT-25. Neither seems to show up in BlitzStars. These battles happened right around that time this afternoon when the server crashed, followed by people being in five-on-five battles, so maybe that caused a glitch? Today's stats for the Easy 8 (which are not in the right order of play) show -1 (negative one? okay?) battles with 100% WR, but with me doing zero hit points in damage... as if I had been neutralized by a KV-2 before firing a shot. I don't remember that happening.

Edited to add: looks like the same thing with my MT-25 game; i.e., -1 game, 100% WR, with zero damage done.

Anyone else have this happen?

Edited by TonnerreCadien, 23 April 2019 - 11:51 PM.

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

acrisis #2 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20500 battles
  • [III]

The key is ... tracking too closely.

Stat sites do not have up to the second/minute live data available to them, the way WG does. Third parties depend on an API and data WG provides to them. And, as you can guess, during times of high saturation, maintenance, updates, ...  they cannot get the latest - up to the last battle - information. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

TonnerreCadien #3 Posted 23 April 2019 - 11:58 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44633 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postacrisis, on 23 April 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

The key is ... tracking too closely.

Stat sites do not have up to the second/minute live data available to them, the way WG does. Third parties depend on an API and data WG provides to them. And, as you can guess, during times of high saturation, maintenance, updates, ...  they cannot get the latest - up to the last battle - information. 

TC smacks forearm vigorously....

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

minitel_NA #4 Posted 24 April 2019 - 01:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

Every time you ask Blitzstars for infos,

blitzstars asks WG api for info.

see where the stare is turning to ?

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users