Old Camos? Wargaming..?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Nepomniachtchi #1 Posted 24 April 2019 - 08:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6640 battles
  • [UFPB]

Legitimate my first forum post for a game in 10 years, I have to vent my disappointment. I've played this game off and on, then on and on for over 3 years. One of the things the set players apart from newcomers were the camos on their favorite tanks. Yet in the past few months, and starting tonight yet again, the camos that set my old account apart from others are available to day oners yet again. From my Gamescom camo for my tiger to even now, the Faster, higher, stronger on my t8/9 German heavies. What's next? The Triumph for the Twister games on my Type 59? 

Why is this being done WG? There are plenty of new camos, why can't these things be left to the events in the past? Are we going to see the steam camo available again for no fcking reason?? The actual hell. Why have ever bothered having event and commemorating camos If you're going to give them to everyone for nothing on a whim in the future? Yes, I am butthurt. I want the answers and logic in making things that were special ubiquitous for no reason. Thanks

I_Maverick_I #2 Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:49 AM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23361 battles
  • [_V2_]

Nice quadruple post. 

Only the real OG's have the Ole camo on their high tier tanks. As for exclusiveness, that's the one WG can never guarantee you. Everything that you have been offered will be offered again, except the Ke-Ni Otsu. 

“He Who Greets With Fire”
Get to know me on Discord: _Ntwadumela#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp

Vantablack12 #3 Posted 24 April 2019 - 12:41 PM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 11196 battles
  • [K9]

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 24 April 2019 - 04:49 AM, said:

Nice quadruple post. 

Only the real OG's have the Ole camo on their high tier tanks. As for exclusiveness, that's the one WG can never guarantee you. Everything that you have been offered will be offered again, except the Ke-Ni Otsu. 

I wish I had some of the old camo.

WG really screwed up on the Ke-Ni Otsu and now they cant change how it plays because people payed real money for it.

Edited by Vantablack12, 24 April 2019 - 12:41 PM.

I cant find anything to put here.

acrisis #4 Posted 24 April 2019 - 06:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20329 battles
  • [III-X]

All WG has to do is change it, with or without making it a collector's tank ... same goes for a couple of the other game breaking tanks, but instead they rather buff everything in that tier, causing the -1 tanks to be less effective and the +1 tanks getting another silent nerf too. Then those tiers get a buff. Then the same goes for their +- 1 tiers .... etc.

Buff everything else instead of touching a few blatant OP ones, while other vehicles got sent to the collector bin and nerfed ... because illogic.   

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

Nepomniachtchi #5 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:20 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6640 battles
  • [UFPB]

Sorry, I had no idea it posted that many times; I had originally put it in general discussions and then felt it was misplaced there, couldn't figure out how to delete it.

While I understand that some things should be made available again, I don't understand why commemoration camouflage patterns should ever be made available again as they're tied to 1 event in the past. You could make similar patterns and leave some details out at least as they've kinda already done to Triumph.  Camos like Thunderbolt make sense to bring back as they're not tied to anything, but the others..kills the point of having them to me. I suppose at the end of the day I still have my Type 59 Triumph and my Ole Ole Pz B2 & Tiger II, Steam camo'd Cromwell B, and a few oddball collection tanks like the BT-SV & Großtraktor. 

I just had to vent, seeing that patch last night got under my skin, guess it doesn't take much.

Death2_40_percentrs #6 Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 181 battles
  • [CAK]

View PostVantablack12, on 24 April 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

I wish I had some of the old camo.

WG really screwed up on the Ke-Ni Otsu and now they cant change how it plays because people payed real money for it.

Not True - they have dramatically changed many tanks people paid for. T1E6 comes to mind instantly. I had it on 5 accounts and WG just destroyed it - and the cruiser iv, T46, T82, T18 etc

Edited by Death2_40_percentrs, 30 April 2019 - 04:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users