Jump to content


The A-20. The perfect combination of balance, skill, and fun!

Really good tank!

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Poll: The A-20. The perfect combination of balance, skill, and fun! (17 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

A-20 balanced?

  1. Yes, it is (5 votes [29.41%])

    Percentage of vote: 29.41%

  2. No, it isn't (5 votes [29.41%])

    Percentage of vote: 29.41%

  3. what is an a-20?? (7 votes [41.18%])

    Percentage of vote: 41.18%

Vote Hide poll

HumanCoookie #1 Posted 26 April 2019 - 05:30 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16838 battles
  • 956
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2016
Finally! A tank that can hold up against higher tiers. I want to zoom zoom around the map and actually pen something. Thanks to 5.10 I can! The A-20 is by far one of the most skill requiring tanks. Want to drive around a corner, but look cool doing it? Sorry, only highly skilled players allowed. Look at the Hetzer. It does about x more damage than the A-20 and no one is complaining about that tank. The A-20 is just a better tank now and forever will be. I vote to keep these changes! As someone who plays low tiers and has a low WR I can fully say this is a nice break from all the other seal clubbers and I fully support these changes. Finally, someone like me, can have fun and enjoy the game!!

Edited by HumanCoookie, 26 April 2019 - 05:30 AM.

I semi left the forums. I only edit my tutorial and suggestions threads and post WoTB videos. Why I semi left.

 

My suggestions thread for game improvement (now on Google Docs)

 

also i lerned to hyperlink yay


twirlingtowardsfreedom #2 Posted 26 April 2019 - 05:42 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30958 battles
  • 336
  • Member since:
    12-04-2014
I just hope the triari guys have told Warchild about the a-20 Renaissance.

ARandomGenieGuy #3 Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:14 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18072 battles
  • 1,884
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
It sucks. It wasnt the tank it was famous for. I loved every seal club with it before the big [edited]up. 

plsdontkillmexxx #4 Posted 26 April 2019 - 06:43 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9824 battles
  • 1,022
  • [XHALE]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View PostHumanCoookie, on 26 April 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

Finally! A tank that can hold up against higher tiers. I want to zoom zoom around the map and actually pen something. Thanks to 5.10 I can! The A-20 is by far one of the most skill requiring tanks. Want to drive around a corner, but look cool doing it? Sorry, only highly skilled players allowed. Look at the Hetzer. It does about x more damage than the A-20 and no one is complaining about that tank. The A-20 is just a better tank now and forever will be. I vote to keep these changes! As someone who plays low tiers and has a low WR I can fully say this is a nice break from all the other seal clubbers and I fully support these changes. Finally, someone like me, can have fun and enjoy the game!!

 

Did it get a buff?

 


Don't be fooled by my winrate. I'm really a unicum in disguise.

__Frostbite #5 Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:10 AM

    Cold as Ice

  • Players
  • 25207 battles
  • 2,872
  • [-0]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

C'mon Coookie, this post isn't troll enough :( 

For those wondering, the A-20 has insane HE shell penetration now. As in, the same HEAT and HE penetration. Basically just load all HE and a tad bit of AP to shoot through fences and stuff.

 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


HumanCoookie #6 Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:48 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16838 battles
  • 956
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2016

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 26 April 2019 - 09:10 AM, said:

C'mon Coookie, this post isn't troll enough :( 

For those wondering, the A-20 has insane HE shell penetration now. As in, the same HEAT and HE penetration. Basically just load all HE and a tad bit of AP to shoot through fences and stuff.

 

 

lol I don’t even know how the a-20 got buffed lol until I read your post. All I saw from a previous thread was a-20 and I was like ayyy got buffed I guess.

I semi left the forums. I only edit my tutorial and suggestions threads and post WoTB videos. Why I semi left.

 

My suggestions thread for game improvement (now on Google Docs)

 

also i lerned to hyperlink yay


9_V0LT #7 Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:27 PM

    Cunning Linguist

  • Players
  • 9572 battles
  • 2,536
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

Wargaming has succeeded by mistake, where months of careful balance planning has failed.

Tier four, is now completed balanced in every battle.

 


Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


plsdontkillmexxx #8 Posted 27 April 2019 - 12:24 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9824 battles
  • 1,022
  • [XHALE]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View Post9_V0LT, on 27 April 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

Wargaming has succeeded by mistake, where months of careful balance planning has failed.

Tier four, is now completed balanced in every battle.

 

 

Lol! I wonder how long it will be before they notice they made a boo-boo and fix it? And can they just 'fix it', or does it have to happen in an update, which would mean it can't happen until the next one?

Edited by plsdontkillmexxx, 28 April 2019 - 01:35 AM.

Don't be fooled by my winrate. I'm really a unicum in disguise.

AdderaII #9 Posted 27 April 2019 - 05:17 PM

    Can’t Pass Without it!

  • Players
  • 18118 battles
  • 1,608
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 27 April 2019 - 07:24 AM, said:

 

Lol! I wonder how long it will be before they notice they made a boo-boo and fix it?

 

The folks at Wargaming, still haven't figured out the concept of interns.

They still think they're college students you can hire without pay, to do your job, while you're out drinking all day.


The player formerly known as, Adderall4life





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users