• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

fangs58 #21 Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 42823 battles
  • [WHC]

View Post4sfield, on 01 May 2019 - 07:55 PM, said:

It’s pretty crazy how your chances of winning dramatically increase when you play something mobile with a punchy gun. You’d think WG would notice something like that and try to fix it.

I generally run mediums for this reason. I was just looking at my 90 day battle count. I have played a TD 44 times over that period compared to 2966 in mediums. I have 300 battles in heavies. Just enough to remind me that I like mediums better. And light tanks lets just say that with the exception of the T-54 Lightweight they are just too fast and too easy for me to yolotard in them. 

They continue to profess that they want interesting battles so I will take them at their word on that. Then they put out big derpy tanks that can't move and the battles turn in static contest. Even during the twister couple it played out like that. The only really interesting part of the battle was the fact that someone could climb to the top of the walls at Fort Despair. I don't know I just try to keep learning and surviving. 

ANOTHER COMMENT OR QUESTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLISSFULLY ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER.

https://www.blitzsta.../1022508815.png

TonnerreCadien #22 Posted 01 May 2019 - 08:51 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44710 battles
  • [HAHA]
Thanks, everyone - today my missions are for medium and heavy tanks, so I guess it just randomly changes from tank type to tank type.

Edited by TonnerreCadien, 01 May 2019 - 08:54 PM.

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

plsdontkillmexxx #23 Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9554 battles
  • [XHALE]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 01 May 2019 - 08:38 PM, said:

Pretty simple question: I have fourth tier missions, and it really seems to be trying to get me to play a lot of TD battles. Is it like this for everyone, or is it individualized for me? The reason I ask is I wonder if it's trying to get me to play TDs more, because I have by far the fewest battles in them?

Overall, I really like the new mission system; I could do with fewer TD battles, though. I sold my SU-85 yesterday so I wouldn't be tempted to "mission chase" in it. Boy, did WG ever ruin that tank.

I only recently got the SU-85 and couldn't believe how bad it was. Very disappointed. Sold it. I had planned to research the line.
Don't be fooled by my winrate. I'm really a unicum in disguise.

Also tagged with Missions, TDs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users