Team Dessert sands E50m Tier X grille 15

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ARandomGenieGuy #1 Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16501 battles
  • [CRUEL]

What is the single most OP, most valuable factor that wins games? Here’s a clue it is free for everyone. That’s right team play and communication. However since we are in an online game, communication is what lacks the most and many are unwilling to be a team player. After the recent rants about rigged mm and what not I want to bring some positivity. I myself don’t give a chance to the new player base. However today I saw some hope lol.

The enemy team had an advantage of burst damage, hp and armor. Would they have attacked together, we would have failed. Although I was also already to give up this random grille player uplifted me and we worked together and pulled out a win. His stats were decent but not impressive, but the teamwork is what made us better. Had I had not have faith in him and took the shots for him to live, or listen to his play and trust he had my back we would have lost. Some faith was restored in me since I haven’t seen teamwork alongside random teammates in a very long time. That’s how a 50% percenter saved a game. 

Edited by ARandomGenieGuy, 05 May 2019 - 11:13 PM.

ARandomGenieGuy #2 Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16501 battles
  • [CRUEL]

PD. Sorry for the low resolution the image block won’t open my imgur file. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. 

Edited by ARandomGenieGuy, 05 May 2019 - 07:19 PM.

Player_5773117413 #3 Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:29 PM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 28528 battles
  • [IRD]

Since the introduction of -1/+1, the quantity of guns present has become a very important factor on the Blitz battlefields. When the competition between tanks becomes close, the decisive difference between two sides comes down to numbers. If you are outnumbered, you are at a bigger disadvantage than ever before.

Therefore, it becomes all that much more vital to stick together. The lone ranger trying his pincer movement will only work if they are competent and quick enough to pull off a diversionary attack before the main assault gets racked and stacked.

Sadly, most of the player base lacks the capability to pull that off. So we go back to square one, stick together. Best not to risk coming up against an enemy steamroller short on firepower. The least you can do is prepare yourself by coming up with as many guns as they can put up.

That, my friends, is the best teamwork we can hope for in this game.

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

Bellatormonk #4 Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:03 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 26199 battles
  • [MASHU]
Post the replay please.

Want to smile or laugh for the day, maybe even shoot coffee out your nose?  Click it...

1. https://imgur.com/a/nPWlNzw  2. imgur.com/a/8JuzgDc

Bellatormonk #5 Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:32 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 26199 battles
  • [MASHU]

So the team makeups were based on 60 day stats:

Green% Red%

55    58

58    44

48    51

63    61

51    54

45    56

42    48

Teams were essentially even based on WRs (GG MM), the game was not a steam roll for either side (GG RNG and Player Skill) and you say your "50%er" who was in fact a 58%er, saved the day using teamwork and skill.  So your point based on this one battle is that MM is not rigged and the entire game system is in fact fair and balanced because teamwork wins the day? 

BTW his stats at basic glance are actually far better than yours.  Without the replay I could not comment further on any skill or teamwork vs the RNG that might have occurred in the game either.

However, I would agree that this game seemed evenly matched based on stats, tanks and that teamwork and skill probably won the day for a well and hard fought match, which is how the game should be.  Not steamroll wins/losses 8 out 10 matches.

Want to smile or laugh for the day, maybe even shoot coffee out your nose?  Click it...

1. https://imgur.com/a/nPWlNzw  2. imgur.com/a/8JuzgDc

Omega_Man_Chuck #6 Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:53 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3463 battles
  • [BTP]

After just reading the Topic About Teamwork...

Hi, Big Brother, how's your ass?

ARandomGenieGuy #7 Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16501 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostBellatormonk, on 05 May 2019 - 02:32 PM, said:

So the team makeups were based on 60 day stats:

Green% Red%

55    58

58    44

48    51

63    61

51    54

45    56

42    48

Teams were essentially even based on WRs (GG MM), the game was not a steam roll for either side (GG RNG and Player Skill) and you say your "50%er" who was in fact a 58%er, saved the day using teamwork and skill.  So your point based on this one battle is that MM is not rigged and the entire game system is in fact fair and balanced because teamwork wins the day? 

BTW his stats at basic glance are actually far better than yours.  Without the replay I could not comment further on any skill or teamwork vs the RNG that might have occurred in the game either.

However, I would agree that this game seemed evenly matched based on stats, tanks and that teamwork and skill probably won the day for a well and hard fought match, which is how the game should be.  Not steamroll wins/losses 8 out 10 matches.

His overall win rate was 50%. Take what you want from my post. I didn’t even alluded that this is proof mm wasn’t rigged. See what you want to see. MM isn’t rigged though, only noobs complain. Doesn’t matter how mediocre a player is, as long as he communicates effectively and has a bare idea of what to do he will have an advantage over the reds. Coordination doesn’t require skills. 

1. His recent stats are better. I began playing the game again since March. 2016 was the last time I played so naturally I’m not as good as I once was.
  2. I acknowledge him, he had better a better idea  of how to approach the situation. I really thought it was lost, he saved the day. How exactly? He was confident on what to do and asked me to play a role.
  3. will send replay but don’t know how to do it. I’m a noob with the forum technology.

ARandomGenieGuy #8 Posted 05 May 2019 - 11:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16501 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 05 May 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

Since the introduction of -1/+1, the quantity of guns present has become a very important factor on the Blitz battlefields. When the competition between tanks becomes close, the decisive difference between two sides comes down to numbers. If you are outnumbered, you are at a bigger disadvantage than ever before.

Therefore, it becomes all that much more vital to stick together. The lone ranger trying his pincer movement will only work if they are competent and quick enough to pull off a diversionary attack before the main assault gets racked and stacked.

Sadly, most of the player base lacks the capability to pull that off. So we go back to square one, stick together. Best not to risk coming up against an enemy steamroller short on firepower. The least you can do is prepare yourself by coming up with as many guns as they can put up.

yes +1/-1 created a snowballing effect. 

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #9 Posted 06 May 2019 - 04:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11644 battles
  • [COD]

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 05 May 2019 - 01:29 PM, said:

On specific maps I call for the team to split up (e.g. Falls Creek, Winter Mal, Dead Rail, and others). On the right map and with a good team composition, holding 5v7 (or even 4v7) on one side of the map is completely feasible, especially if the minority has a balanced number of heavies and TDs. This is because the amount of hard cover slows down pushes, gives each side strong defensive positions from which to sidescrape and stuff, and limits the amount of guns one side can bring to bear at a time. So it's unnecessary for more tanks than needed to commit to that one side; the superfluous players (usually lights and meds) should instead take some map control and/or flank. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users