External Blitz Sources

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

__Frostbite #1 Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:30 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23598 battles

Really quickly, I just want to list all the potential Blitz "tools" and websites I use for quick info or more.

https://www.blitzstars.com/

It has player stats, clan stats, a multi-tank compare system, a Hall of Fame for damage, and a Discord bot for telling you some of your player stats. Really great stuff. I use this site the most simply to check my own stats.

https://blitzhangar.com/en

Really has been improving their content. Notable for the current update patch notes, has open test info for the next update (note, this is not guaranteed stuff). Also has more customization and info about tanks such as their Mad Games abilities and their armor profiles for every tank in the game for free.

https://wotinspector.com/en/

Make sure to select the Blitz option. Most well known for their armor inspector models, they also have heatmaps for every map in the game, map inspector tools, and a massive public replay library, along with 2 discord bots, SerBot and WoTBot. Unfortunately, a decent amount of this stuff is behind a paywall but to be honest, this is worth spending a few bucks on and NOT gambling on crates. They also have a forum, which can have some good posts but I think it's mostly EU folks.

https://stratsketch.com/

Great tool for tournament and scrimmages. Again, make sure to select the Blitz option when picking your map. This is basically a presentation slide thing where you can share map strategies you can share with your clanmates. You can add markers, stickers, text, arrows, pointers, basically everything you need to communicate your idea. 

https://discordapp.com/ 

Discord. Make an account. Join some servers. Get into the discussion. Feel free to PM me for any links you need, or look through the pinned threads in the Player Guides and Information subforum for more info about Discord and some servers to join. 

https://www.instagram.com/wotblitz_official/?hl=en

World of Tanks Blitz's Instagram account. Here's the Facebook and Twitter page as well. As far as I know, they do not have an official Snapchat, Tumblr, WhatsApp, or a Twitch. Any news they post is a confirmed post. You can also find this info on their discord server.

https://wotblitz.com/

Their official website. You can actually find a decent amount of info here, with all the latest news, player stats, and links for the forum and their social medias, as well as their Support Page where you can ask questions or get help about the game or your account. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9lE09jxmMgMoG13WrNHPmA

WoT Blitz's YT channel. Some visual/audio media never hurt anyone. They also do streams here about new incoming stuff in later updates so try to catch a stream for some spoilers. 

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Main_Page

WG's wiki page. You can find information here to study for months. Unfortunately, the Blitz section is essentially scrapped due to it being outdated and out of touch. However, the WoT page information carries over in lots of ways, especially in the battle mechanics. I've included the links for the WoT Battle Mechanics and the more specific but also less detailed at the same time Blitz mechanics in this sentence, and here's the MM article as well for Blitz.

If you have a link or website that I should have included, add it below and I'll throw it up on the original post. 

Stay chill

Mav

Edited by I_Maverick_I, 10 May 2019 - 01:12 AM.

Find me on the official Blitz discord server or send me a PM on the forums if you want to contact me. I quit playing. Yeah.

SpartacusDiablo #2 Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:32 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 24243 battles
  • [III-R]
www.blitztankstats.com

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

__Frostbite #3 Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:47 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23598 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 09 May 2019 - 08:32 AM, said:

www.blitztankstats.com

404:bajan:
Find me on the official Blitz discord server or send me a PM on the forums if you want to contact me. I quit playing. Yeah.

SpartacusDiablo #4 Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:50 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 24243 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 09 May 2019 - 11:47 AM, said:

404:bajan:

Are you saying it won't work for you?  Dammit man I don't speak emoji.

https://www.blitztan...Diablo/overview

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 09 May 2019 - 04:50 PM.

SpartacusDiablo #5 Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:01 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 24243 battles
  • [III-R]
I think the best part of Blitztankstats is the ability to break down your daily performance by tier.

_Cletus #6 Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:01 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 23893 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 09 May 2019 - 10:50 AM, said:

I'm no web guru, so I don't know what's going on, but when I go to blitztankstats.com I get the 404.  When I click the link above, your stats come up. When I use my name instead of yours in your link, my stats come up.  So something must be up with their homepage.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

__Frostbite #7 Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:15 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23598 battles

View Post_Cletus, on 09 May 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

I'm no web guru, so I don't know what's going on, but when I go to blitztankstats.com I get the 404.  When I click the link above, your stats come up. When I use my name instead of yours in your link, my stats come up.  So something must be up with their homepage.

^^ this

SpartacusDiablo #8 Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:21 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 24243 battles
  • [III-R]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't make the site, I just use it for the daily recap option.

FussyRude #9 Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4948 battles
  • [AZUR]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 09 May 2019 - 09:32 AM, said:

www.blitztankstats.com

good site bro, I can access in mobile btw, but cannot in PC pretty strange...
#LoveLuchs

ARandomGenieGuy #10 Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18072 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 09 May 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

I think the best part of Blitztankstats is the ability to break down your daily performance by tier.

Just checked it out, that site is broken. There shows that I played with premium tanks this week that I don’t even own...

SpartacusDiablo #11 Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:40 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 24243 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostARandomGenieGuy, on 09 May 2019 - 12:38 PM, said:

Just checked it out, that site is broken. There shows that I played with premium tanks this week that I don’t even own...

I seem to recall that the developer said something about the numbers being off the first time you visit.  Once you visit and then come back it should accurately reflect what you've played since your first visit. 

___ez_e___ #12 Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 62016 battles
  • [GORT]
Thanks great info.  I didn’t know all of them. 

WrenchThrower281 #13 Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20025 battles
  • [T_W_O]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 09 May 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

Better learn bc I think that's where our written language is heading....going back to hieroglyphics...sad...sad I had to Google the spelling too.

_Rei_Ayanami #14 Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25027 battles
  • [--R--]
Excellent list!

9_V0LT #15 Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:17 PM

Cunning Linguist

• Players
  • 8699 battles
  • [OGRE]
https://gamequitters.com/im-addicted-to-gaming-and-i-need-help/

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

__Frostbite #16 Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:45 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23598 battles

View Post9_V0LT, on 09 May 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

you know me too well, I have AP testing tomorrow 

minitel_NA #17 Posted 09 May 2019 - 11:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

Overall a nice list. Needs to be pinned for any newcomers stumbling upon the forums.

allow me some comments and addition. I hope u find them worthy.

Stat sites.

There are a couple of alternate stats sites besides blitzstars.

Don’t ask me which, i  never use them —I barely use blitzstars for myself lol— but I think they deserve their presence here to reward their efforts and promote their use. 

There are also tools to create custom stats, although it’s very nerdy thing to do. And a good way to sink a huge amount of time. A guy named jylpah in EU has scripts and stuffs. How many times are you bottom tier ? How many wins and losses on this specific map ?

credits

credit rating might come to wotinspector someday, in the meantime the forum post which keeps them up to date is useful to know about. I never looked at it so someone needs to put it here for me :)

money spending

A guy named stubbo66 from the EU server runs a series of articles about blitz economics. He dissects everyway to get the maximum amount of gold for your dollar. He analyses every new offer and crate event.  He has a long running post about each new bundle in store, comparing with the price it was sold at previously, telling you what is a true bargain from what is a nooby trap.

that for exemple is his updated article on store offer analysis.

http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/47224-blitz-economics-is-it-worth-the-money-churchill-iii-lozas-sherman-kv-5-bundles/

Official Videos

I think you should also list “how stuff works” from wargaming WoT PC on YouTube. It’s basically the mechanics from the wiki but in video. Those videos are amazing. IMO most players playing without having watched these once are playing with a hand tied in their back.

Wotinspector

what can I say about wotinspector ? I’m part of the team there so I’m partial.  (Okay it’s only 2 of us guys but really I’m doing the small part of the job).

The goal of the site eventually, is to show every aspect of the game, in a 3D interactive way.  believe me the money is necessary to support the amount of work and cost linked to making all of this. Andrew karpushin is basically working full time on it, and he lives a modest Russian standards life. Without the supporting money the site is closed next month :/

There are still many things to be done

for exemple I have been asking him to make a viewrange-camo simulator for a very long time, but it will cost him a month or two in development and that might never bring him any money. 

At the same time we try to make it so that the free part covers every aspect, and most things u will access with money can still be “calculated” or understood by using the free tools and a little brain work. The part you pay is really the fancy things, it will give you a much better experience, and allow the masses of people who don’t care spending to still have access to good tools.

the forum part was an attempt at having a faq and direct access for the users, but discord replaced that. Also it came at a time there was a massive exodus from the official forums in EU. The eu forums never recovered, and the wotinspector forum never took off.. lol. finally it’s not really dead, but it’s not really alive either. It might be some case of forumzombitis ?

Mods

You might also want to add mods? again I have never used any, but I know some kids are really into those. Maddox for exemple does a good job at creating and curating mods that are legal, reliable, and fun.

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

_Duncan_Idaho_ #18 Posted 09 May 2019 - 11:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38435 battles
  • [DUNE_]

you get 404 because the site is not tollerant of not using the www which is atypical behavior.

http://blitztankstats.com will fail with a 404 but:

http://www.blitztankstats.com will work.

right now, it won't load my stats, but it did show me SD's.

__Frostbite #19 Posted 09 May 2019 - 11:49 PM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 23598 battles

View Postminitel_NA, on 09 May 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

Overall a nice list. Needs to be pinned for any newcomers stumbling upon the forums.

allow me some comments and addition. I hope u find them worthy.

Stat sites.

There are a couple of alternate stats sites besides blitzstars.

Don’t ask me which, i  never use them —I barely use blitzstars for myself lol— but I think they deserve their presence here to reward their efforts and promote their use. 

There are also tools to create custom stats, although it’s very nerdy thing to do. And a good way to sink a huge amount of time. A guy named jylpah in EU has scripts and stuffs. How many times are you bottom tier ? How many wins and losses on this specific map ?

credits

credit rating might come to wotinspector someday, in the meantime the forum post which keeps them up to date is useful to know about. I never looked at it so someone needs to put it here for me :)

money spending

A guy named stubbo66 from the EU server runs a series of articles about blitz economics. He dissects everyway to get the maximum amount of gold for your dollar. He analyses every new offer and crate event.  He has a long running post about each new bundle in store, comparing with the price it was sold at previously, telling you what is a true bargain from what is a nooby trap.

that for exemple is his updated article on store offer analysis.

http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/47224-blitz-economics-is-it-worth-the-money-churchill-iii-lozas-sherman-kv-5-bundles/

Official Videos

I think you should also list “how stuff works” from wargaming WoT PC on YouTube. It’s basically the mechanics from the wiki but in video. Those videos are amazing. IMO most players playing without having watched these once are playing with a hand tied in their back.

Wotinspector

what can I say about wotinspector ? I’m part of the team there so I’m partial.  (Okay it’s only 2 of us guys but really I’m doing the small part of the job).

The goal of the site eventually, is to show every aspect of the game, in a 3D interactive way.  believe me the money is necessary to support the amount of work and cost linked to making all of this. Andrew karpushin is basically working full time on it, and he lives a modest Russian standards life. Without the supporting money the site is closed next month :/

There are still many things to be done

for exemple I have been asking him to make a viewrange-camo simulator for a very long time, but it will cost him a month or two in development and that might never bring him any money. 

At the same time we try to make it so that the free part covers every aspect, and most things u will access with money can still be “calculated” or understood by using the free tools and a little brain work. The part you pay is really the fancy things, it will give you a much better experience, and allow the masses of people who don’t care spending to still have access to good tools.

the forum part was an attempt at having a faq and direct access for the users, but discord replaced that. Also it came at a time there was a massive exodus from the official forums in EU. The eu forums never recovered, and the wotinspector forum never took off.. lol. finally it’s not really dead, but it’s not really alive either. It might be some case of forumzombitis ?

Mods

You might also want to add mods? again I have never used any, but I know some kids are really into those. Maddox for exemple does a good job at creating and curating mods that are legal, reliable, and fun.

Yeah i understand the amount of hours that goes into those projects and I’m very glad you guys were able to put it all together for wot inspector. 07

will add the mods section later, probably will link Maddox’s discord server. as for the other guides, they’re great but I was really looking for sites and stuff and not guides for this thread, definitely great for another thread.

minitel_NA #20 Posted 10 May 2019 - 12:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 09 May 2019 - 11:49 PM, said:

Yeah i understand the amount of hours that goes into those projects and I’m very glad you guys were able to put it all together for wot inspector. 07

will add the mods section later, probably will link Maddox’s discord server. as for the other guides, they’re great but I was really looking for sites and stuff and not guides for this thread, definitely great for another thread.

all fine with me :) 

once started one thing led to another. This is your thread :)

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users