• This topic is locked This topic is locked
165 replies to this topic

plsdontkillmexxx #141 Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11896 battles
  • [AMTH]

View Post_Cletus, on 21 May 2019 - 07:52 AM, said:

"WOTB is a team game. Every loss is a loss by the TEAM,  and every win is a win by the TEAM. For anyone to suggest that losses are soley due to any one player's gameplay is just as silly as suggesting that wins are. Every player contributes to a greater or lesser degree to all wins and losses."

This statement leads one to believe that you don't understand personal responsibility in wins and losses.

I disagree. I think it's quite clear what I said.

Plus, I've seen plenty of your threads and posts.  I think your feeling that unicums and 40%ers are at odds with one another

Well, it's the better players who are rubbishing poorer players here.

stems from the fact that you feel so many things in this game are out of your control that it's unfair that some people get to be uni's and some people get to be 40%ers,

No, I don't think that. It's annoying that often teams are very poorly matched, so we don't get a good game, we get steamrolls. But we have no control over team composition, so we just have to live with it.

but that is flawed.  Some unicorns are just born that way but most of them started as 40%ers and earned their way to unicum-hood.  I feel, and I could be wrong, but I feel that you wouldn't be so stressed about the things unicums say if you actually believed you could become a unicum yourself.  And I think you can become a unicum.  But in order for that to happen, you have to understand that it's up to you to become a unicum or to stay in the 40's or whatever.  Once you see WR for what it is, and you see your capability for what it is, talking about 40's and uni's won't really matter so much anymore.

The only thing that annoys me is that some posters seem to think it's only a matter of learning to play, playing a few thousand games, and hey presto you become a unicum. And if you don't you're not trying. They don't seem to understand that eveyone has a limit to their ability in anything they do. Maybe your right, maybe I could become a unicom, but personally I don't care if I do or not. And that does not mean I don't try to win games.

Absolute_Sniper #142 Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 42658 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 20 May 2019 - 10:41 PM, said:

It just means that you are unwilling to take others advice.  You have shown this to be the case. Saying you take ownership of your wr in one breath and blaming teammates, rng, magic seagulls, etc in the next, is why people are annoyed with your constant stream of threads and responses. A good many people here tried to give you sound advice only to have you ignore them and say you know it all already. Think about it. 

I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

plsdontkillmexxx #143 Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11896 battles
  • [AMTH]

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 21 May 2019 - 09:00 AM, said:

Ok, so it's obvious ppl just won't quit talking about me. So bring it on. But lets talk facts, and not this generalized nonsense.

It just means that you are unwilling to take others advice.

Firstly you have not quoted any text, so I have no idea what comment you're replying to. And secondly, what advice am I 'unwilling to take' specifically?

You have shown this to be the case.

Proof please

Saying you take ownership of your wr in one breath and blaming teammates, rng, magic seagulls, etc in the next, is why people are annoyed with your constant stream of threads and responses.

There is no 'constant stream of threads and responses' from me. I am one of the least prolific posters here. I was posting a lot but I was told I was posting too much so I stopped, even tho there are no rules about how often anyone may post. Now I only post to make the odd comment, or when ppl start rubbishing me, like now

A good many people here tried to give you sound advice only to have you ignore them

Prove I have ignored advice

and say you know it all already.

If I said I knew what was said it was because I did

Think about it. 

Prove your assertions, or just go away. Preferably the latter.

plsdontkillmexxx #144 Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11896 battles
  • [AMTH]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 May 2019 - 09:48 AM, said:

Ok, so it's obvious ppl just won't quit talking about me. So bring it on. But lets talk facts, and not this generalized nonsense.

Actually I have a much better idea. Moderators PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. Then the posters who find myself such a fascinating topic for discussion will need to find something else to talk about. But please DON'T BLAME ME that it needed to be locked.

Edited by plsdontkillmexxx, 21 May 2019 - 01:22 AM.

4sfield #145 Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:13 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33335 battles
  • [-1]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 20 May 2019 - 08:01 PM, said:

Actually I have a much better idea. Moderators PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. Then the posters who find myself such a fascinating topic for discussion will need to find something else to talk about. But please DON'T BLAME ME that it need to be locked.

We’re trying to get you to see. So, you want us censored for that? Denying everything we said wasn’t good enough for you? 

Let it go, that’s what adults do, we also agree to disagree a lot. We don’t keep tagging on each other when we have valid points because we actually listen to one another. 

Constructive criticism is something everyone needs to be able to rake if they want to improve. You have said it’s beyond your ability, that means you either don’t care or have given up. In either case, you are wasting our time. The forum exists as a place for people to seek help and find it. You seem to think it exists to impose your will upon others, just like those guys who lost over in the Middle East. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

plsdontkillmexxx #146 Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11896 battles
  • [AMTH]

View Post4sfield, on 21 May 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

We’re trying to get you to see. So, you want us censored for that? Denying everything we said wasn’t good enough for you? 

Let it go, that’s what adults do, we also agree to disagree a lot. We don’t keep tagging on each other when we have valid points because we actually listen to one another. 

Constructive criticism is something everyone needs to be able to rake if they want to improve. You have said it’s beyond your ability, that means you either don’t care or have given up. In either case, you are wasting our time. The forum exists as a place for people to seek help and find it. You seem to think it exists to impose your will upon others, just like those guys who lost over in the Middle East. 

Your just talking nonsense. And it's not me who's not letting it go. You've replied after I asked for the thread to be locked. No one is holding a gun to your head making you post. It's you who's wasting their own time.

Edited by plsdontkillmexxx, 21 May 2019 - 01:20 AM.

__Frostbite #147 Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:28 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29544 battles
  • [-0]
Alright chill people. Can I get the last word?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SpartacusDiablo #148 Posted 21 May 2019 - 10:30 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 30942 battles
  • [III-R]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 20 May 2019 - 08:01 PM, said:

Actually I have a much better idea. Moderators PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. Then the posters who find myself such a fascinating topic for discussion will need to find something else to talk about. But please DON'T BLAME ME that it needed to be locked.

How about you practice some self control and just get off of my thread instead of trying to get it locked.

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 21 May 2019 - 10:42 AM.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

malatya1 #149 Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13749 battles
  • [_GG_]

Oh the humanity...

You did it. 

No you did it.

Good grief.

_Cletus #150 Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:24 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 28787 battles
  • [III-P]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 20 May 2019 - 07:01 PM, said:

In one sentence you ask the admins to lock the thread.  The next sentence you act like someone asked you come in here and get into it.  And the last sentence you ask to not be blamed for what you said in the first sentence.

Millenials are awesome.

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

KoV3LiK.jpg

___ez_e___ #151 Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63870 battles
  • [GORT]

When I grew up we were breast feed.  

Damn you formula babies!!!

plsdontkillmexxx #152 Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11896 battles
  • [AMTH]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 21 May 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

How about you practice some self control and just get off of my thread instead of trying to get it locked.

How about YOU exercise some control and tell posters to stay on topic in YOUR thread. I don't care if it gets locked or not, I just want ppl to shut up and stop talking about me. It's NOT the purpose of this forum to discuss other players, and so IMO moderaters should call some posters here to task.

plsdontkillmexxx #153 Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11896 battles
  • [AMTH]

View Post_Cletus, on 21 May 2019 - 10:24 PM, said:

In one sentence you ask the admins to lock the thread.  The next sentence you act like someone asked you come in here and get into it. 

Yeah, sure. I could just ignore everything that's said about me. But what say we all start talking about you? And then see how you react. Sound like a good idea? Things always look different when the shoe is on the other foot.

And the last sentence you ask to not be blamed for what you said in the first sentence.

Because I am not responsible for what others have caused

Millenials are awesome.

Are they?

SpartacusDiablo #154 Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:54 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 30942 battles
  • [III-R]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 May 2019 - 08:47 AM, said:

How about YOU exercise some control and tell posters to stay on topic in YOUR thread. I don't care if it gets locked or not, I just want ppl to shut up and stop talking about me. It's NOT the purpose of this forum to discuss other players, and so IMO moderaters should call some posters here to task.

The only time you become the topic is when you post...  I see a common theme here... As well as a solution.  

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

plsdontkillmexxx #155 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11896 battles
  • [AMTH]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 21 May 2019 - 11:54 PM, said:

The only time you become the topic is when you post...  I see a common theme here... As well as a solution.  

So do I. Posters should confine themselves to arguing against what I say, if they object, and not make things personal. I think I've overestimated the maturity and intelligence of many ppl in this forum. And I see you completely ignored what i said .. "How about YOU exercise some control and tell posters to stay on topic in [what you consider to be ] YOUR thread."

_Cletus #156 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:04 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 28787 battles
  • [III-P]

Who was talking about you?  You came onto a thread about chat and started talking about 60%ers having a God complex.  It's weird that all the 60%ers had something to say about that.  If this thread turned toxic, I'm pretty sure it started right about the time you started railing on the uni's.  If this thread gets locked, and idgaf if it does, but realize that it's on you.  Take responsibility for yourself, millenial.  

People do talk about me all the time.  I'm the best looking dude here, of course peeps gonna talk.

KoV3LiK.jpg

_Cletus #157 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:05 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 28787 battles
  • [III-P]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 May 2019 - 08:03 AM, said:

So do I. Posters should confine themselves to arguing against what I say, if they object, and not make things personal. I think I've overestimated the maturity and intelligence of many ppl in this forum. And I see you completely ignored what i said .. "How about YOU exercise some control and tell posters to stay on topic in [what you consider to be ] YOUR thread."

Go read page 3 again.  That's where you come in.

KoV3LiK.jpg

BorisBaddenov #158 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:06 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26406 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 May 2019 - 06:03 AM, said:

I dont think anyone has attacked your person.  

I'm sure your school has a "safe place", maybe you should spend some time there.

But if you are going to spend some time here on the forums, then you need thicker skin.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

BorisBaddenov #159 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:10 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26406 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Post_Cletus, on 21 May 2019 - 06:04 AM, said:

Who was talking about you?  You came onto a thread about chat and started talking about 60%ers having a God complex.  It's weird that all the 60%ers had something to say about that.  If this thread turned toxic, I'm pretty sure it started right about the time you started railing on the uni's.  If this thread gets locked, and idgaf if it does, but realize that it's on you.  Take responsibility for yourself, millenial.  

People do talk about me all the time.  I'm the best looking dude here, of course peeps gonna talk.

Millenials are like, 30 or something  ... no way this kid is that old.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

plsdontkillmexxx #160 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11896 battles
  • [AMTH]

View Post_Cletus, on 22 May 2019 - 12:05 AM, said:

Go read page 3 again.  That's where you come in.

No, I came in on the very first page. But it's obvious to me what the real issue here is. I have the 'audacity' to disagree with some ppl who think their word is law, and they don't like it. This is a discussion forum, and mature people should be able to discuss rationally, and without animosity or personal criticism. Ergo the only conclusion to what transpires here is a significant lack of maturity with some posters. Ok, perhaps my manner is somewhat irksome to some, but that's just the way I am, but I have always treated ppl here respectfully. I never abused anyone or called anyone 'trash'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users