• This topic is locked This topic is locked
165 replies to this topic

plsdontkillmexxx #161 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9554 battles
  • [XHALE]

View Post_Cletus, on 22 May 2019 - 12:04 AM, said:

Who was talking about you?  You came onto a thread about chat and started talking about 60%ers having a God complex.  It's weird that all the 60%ers had something to say about that.  If this thread turned toxic, I'm pretty sure it started right about the time you started railing on the uni's.  If this thread gets locked, and idgaf if it does, but realize that it's on you.  Take responsibility for yourself, millenial.  

I ain't a millenial so you can cease with that attempt at derision.

People do talk about me all the time.  I'm the best looking dude here,

Of course you are, as we can see from your photo..

of course peeps gonna talk.

Edited by plsdontkillmexxx, 21 May 2019 - 02:19 PM.

Don't be fooled by my winrate. I'm really a unicum in disguise.

SpartacusDiablo #162 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:21 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 25329 battles
  • [III-R]
Can you just stop?

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

_Cletus #163 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:29 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 24874 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 May 2019 - 08:16 AM, said:

No, I came in on the very first page. But it's obvious to me what the real issue here is. I have the 'audacity' to disagree with some ppl who think their word is law, and they don't like it. This is a discussion forum, and mature people should be able to discuss rationally, and without animosity or personal criticism. Ergo the only conclusion to what transpires here is a significant lack of maturity with some posters. Ok, perhaps my manner is somewhat irksome to some, but that's just the way I am, but I have always treated ppl here respectfully. I never abused anyone or called anyone 'trash'.

Hmm.  Here is what I, and I think everybody else sees.  This is a discussion forum, there are 10-15 people that post a lot.  Those 10-15 people don't always agree on the same thing.  I'm one of those people, I like driving heavies in town, nobody agrees with my thought process on that, but somehow we still get along.  However, when you disagree with everybody, it's gotta be a fight.  Why is that?  Is it because I'm better looking?  Maybe, maybe not.  Maybe it's because when everybody argues with me, I take their point of view into consideration, and when the things they say make sense, I try to work it into my point of view.  It's not about your audacity, it's about the how much you like to argue over the simplest things.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

SpartacusDiablo #164 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:30 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 25329 battles
  • [III-R]
Can we just move on please.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

BorisBaddenov #165 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:31 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24604 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Post_Cletus, on 21 May 2019 - 06:29 AM, said:

Hmm.  Here is what I, and I think everybody else sees.  This is a discussion forum, there are 10-15 people that post a lot.  Those 10-15 people don't always agree on the same thing.  I'm one of those people, I like driving heavies in town, nobody agrees with my thought process on that, but somehow we still get along.  However, when you disagree with everybody, it's gotta be a fight.  Why is that?  Is it because I'm better looking?  Maybe, maybe not.  Maybe it's because when everybody argues with me, I take their point of view into consideration, and when the things they say make sense, I try to work it into my point of view.  It's not about your audacity, it's about the how much you like to argue over the simplest things.

Cletus -

That is because you read posts with the intention of trying to understand what was being said, you try to see the other point of view.   This kid reads posts with the simple goal of finding something to respond to, doesnt even seem to matter if his response is germane, he  (she?) is going to post their argument.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

malatya1 #166 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:32 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9175 battles

If I have to pull this car over...

Wait till your dad gets home...

Go to your room young man...

Sheesh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users