Video Funny History Fail Russia Navy

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

THE_Viajero #1 Posted 16 May 2019 - 04:04 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26139 battles
  • [BHOTT]

Have you ever wander what why the Russian navy is consider a joke among many countries?

Have you ever wander what will happen if you tuck a bunch of peasants, and through them into a battle?

Have you ever wander what will happen if you tuck a group of people, who haven’t even seen the ocean in their entire life, and force them to be the crew of a group of ships that are going in a trip across half of the world?

Have you ever wander what will happen if you tuck a group of people, with the same level of intelligence, skill and team cooperation, that you average 40% potato player of any WG game, and put them in a real war?

Well, wander no further (is that even a valid expression?) because here it is, the history of The Russian 2nd Pacific Squadron the Voyage of the Doomed, a story that answers all the past questions and even more questions.

Experiment a thrilling real story, full of unforgettable characters and situations that sound impossible but actually happen.

Discover how Russia almost went to war with almost every European power by accident, 10 years before WW1.

Wander how Zinovy Rozhestvensky, the commander of this train wreck, didn’t shot his brain off after arriving to Madagascar.

See how a flote of Russian ships when from been a combination of modern, somewhat old and useless ships crew by peasants, to a mayor diplomatic disaster, to the biggest zoo in the ocean, and much more. 

This small documentary is courtesy of the wonderful YouTube channel: Drachinifel; as well as our new over lord: Google (aka Sky-net with another name) who, as the eye that sees everything, after discovered that I had started to play World of Warships Blitz again (by the way I’m as CAP_THE_VIATOREM if you want to add me) began to recommend me this channel and other videos related to naval history. 

The voyage of the Russian 2nd Pacific Squadron, a story that’s reads like a black and tragic comedy; that hopefully will one day get adapted into a movie for you and your hole family to enjoy in the nearest theatre; unless you live in Russian, as it will probably get banned just like The Death of Stalin was :P

Edited by THE_Viajero, 16 May 2019 - 05:21 AM.

Viajero means Traveler 

:B

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

__Frostbite #2 Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:14 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29687 battles
can you uh, edit the text to make the font smaller?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE_Viajero #3 Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:23 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26139 battles
  • [BHOTT]

View Post_Ntwadumela, on 16 May 2019 - 05:14 AM, said:

can you uh, edit the text to make the font smaller?

Done :) I think :sceptic:, is hart to edit text, as well as see if any change was made in the small screen of my phone  :(

Edited by THE_Viajero, 16 May 2019 - 05:26 AM.

Viajero means Traveler 

:B

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

CA_vampire #4 Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:42 AM

__Banned__

• Players
  • 29727 battles
  • [MOMB]

:izmena:

Great story, thanks OP!

:trollface:

No Mercy / No Malice

_Cletus #5 Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:25 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 31196 battles
  • [III-C]
That was fun, thank you!

If a person feels powerless or insignificant in their life, the easiest way to achieve power is to make other people angry; every internet troll has known this since 1993 and every toddler has known it since the dawn of time.

Melissa_Durat #6 Posted 16 May 2019 - 04:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15983 battles
  • [-HELL]
World Of Batlleships Monthy Python Edition 

cheasesteak #7 Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:42 PM

Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

• Players
  • 22944 battles
  • [COD-R]

View PostMelissa_Durat, on 16 May 2019 - 04:04 PM, said:

World Of Batlleships Monthy Python Edition 

what happens to the Russians next is definitely not Monty Python.  The video ends right before the next part where the Japanese navy spanks the Ruskis in epic fashion.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tsushima

Edited by cheasesteak, 16 May 2019 - 10:43 PM.

Also tagged with Video, Funny, History, Fail, Russia, Navy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users