Jump to content


My credits are disappearing when I log back in.. wth?


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

HughesYerDaddy #1 Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:27 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22127 battles
  • 260
  • [GG4ME]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014
This isn’t the only time I’ve noticed this. I’ve lost $1.4 million somehow. I’m winning and making money in almost all my matches. When I logged off this afternoon I had $3,400,00 when I logged back in I now only have $2,100,000? wthis going on?????

Edited by HughesYerDaddy, 16 May 2019 - 05:28 AM.


ARandomGenieGuy #2 Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:41 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18088 battles
  • 1,884
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
Have you shared your account with someone? Or does someone has access to your in game information? If the answer is not I would send a ticket explaining Wg what occurred. 

HughesYerDaddy #3 Posted 16 May 2019 - 05:48 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22127 battles
  • 260
  • [GG4ME]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostARandomGenieGuy, on 16 May 2019 - 05:41 AM, said:

Have you shared your account with someone? Or does someone has access to your in game information? If the answer is not I would send a ticket explaining Wg what occurred. 

 

nope haven’t shared. And winrate not changed that’s the thing.

Dances_with_Death #4 Posted 16 May 2019 - 06:21 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 114612 battles
  • 104
  • [BHOTT]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

Did you buy a tank?...  Or, fully equip a tank?... and then sigh off without taking note of it.  Either one of those could account for that much in credits missing.

 



HughesYerDaddy #5 Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22127 battles
  • 260
  • [GG4ME]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostDances_with_Death, on 16 May 2019 - 06:21 AM, said:

Did you buy a tank?...  Or, fully equip a tank?... and then sigh off without taking note of it.  Either one of those could account for that much in credits missing.

 

 

Nope.

_Cletus #6 Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:38 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 28635 battles
  • 6,883
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
Have you been starting support tickets and attaching d*** pics?  Maybe you're getting fined, unless the pictures were impressive.

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 

___ez_e___ #7 Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:59 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 63839 battles
  • 3,361
  • [GORT]
  • Member since:
    03-15-2015

View Post_Cletus, on 16 May 2019 - 07:38 AM, said:

Have you been starting support tickets and attaching d*** pics?  Maybe you're getting fined, unless the pictures were impressive.

 

They want T & A.  Not D.  



RonaldusMaximus_ #8 Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:09 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14173 battles
  • 3,542
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

Sometimes when I am not paying attention and that shopping cart icon displays the notification that I have a crate available, I go to click OPEN when I really clicked PURCHASE. Just lost 65,000 silver, all because WG tricked me by using the GIFT notification to alert me of an offer instead of a crate.

 

It's the little things like this that makes me distrustful of WG


Edited by RonaldusMaximus_, 16 May 2019 - 01:13 PM.

 


TonnerreCadien #9 Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:16 PM

    Cabri dans le Maïs

  • Players
  • 47110 battles
  • 2,576
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    05-23-2015

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 16 May 2019 - 07:09 AM, said:

Sometimes when I am not paying attention and that shopping cart icon displays the notification that I have a crate available, I go to click OPEN when I really clicked PURCHASE. Just lost 65,000 silver, all because WG tricked me by using the GIFT notification to alert me of an offer instead of a crate.

Hughes, I think this is the answer. In the last event I didn't think I'd picked a tank. In retrospect, I think I hit the "gift" button more than once by accident. There's no "Are you sure?" screen that comes on before the transaction is finalized, because God's own roomba does not believe in God.


b5cjLSY.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...


RonaldusMaximus_ #10 Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:25 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14173 battles
  • 3,542
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 16 May 2019 - 09:16 AM, said:

Hughes, I think this is the answer. In the last event I didn't think I'd picked a tank. In retrospect, I think I hit the "gift" button more than once by accident. There's no "Are you sure?" screen that comes on before the transaction is finalized, because God's own roomba does not believe in God.

 

Notice how this is the only instance where they do not give you a "are you sure?" notification... Every other transaction from purchasing a tech tree tank to changing your ammo configuration you have a chance to correct your mistake.

 


AntoineDodson #11 Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:29 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30029 battles
  • 2,266
  • Member since:
    07-09-2017

View PostHughesYerDaddy, on 15 May 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

This isn’t the only time I’ve noticed this. I’ve lost $1.4 million somehow. I’m winning and making money in almost all my matches. When I logged off this afternoon I had $3,400,00 when I logged back in I now only have $2,100,000? wthis going on?????

 

Sounds like the government doing what the government does best. Make sure you get out and VOTE!!!
Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

GentleNova #12 Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:03 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 28644 battles
  • 1,478
  • [SRT_]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012
Have you met a guy named Tyler Durden recently? Don’t trust him! He’s not what he seems. 
 

RonaldusMaximus_ #13 Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:19 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14173 battles
  • 3,542
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostGentleNova, on 16 May 2019 - 11:03 AM, said:

Have you met a guy named Tyler Durden recently? Don’t trust him! He’s not what he seems. 

 

You were told never to talk about that.

 


Dominator702 #14 Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:33 PM

    The Camping Wuss

  • Players
  • 18428 battles
  • 251
  • [D33DZ]
  • Member since:
    01-04-2017
I would go ahead and change your password just to be sure someone else isn’t on your account, I’ve become much more paranoid with my account after my old one got fûcked, I let one person on it, I thought I could trust them but they sold all my tanks 

Dirty [D33DZ] Done Dirt Cheap!

 

My stats:https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Dominator702

Weather they’re good or bad I wear them with pride!


Bellatormonk #15 Posted 16 May 2019 - 04:51 PM

    Tinfoil Knight

  • Players
  • 29882 battles
  • 1,320
  • [MASHU]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View Post___ez_e___, on 16 May 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

 

They want T & A.  Not D.  

 

That is not very forward thinking of you to say.  I would fully bet more than half like the D.

RonaldusMaximus_ #16 Posted 16 May 2019 - 06:53 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14173 battles
  • 3,542
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostBellatormonk, on 16 May 2019 - 12:51 PM, said:

 

That is not very forward thinking of you to say.  I would fully bet more than half like the D.

 

I bet half of those would like T & D

 


HughesYerDaddy #17 Posted 16 May 2019 - 07:01 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22127 battles
  • 260
  • [GG4ME]
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014
So this is the reply I got from Tech Support.

Hello, Commander!

Thank you for contacting us.

"Let us inform that since May 10 you have a negative balance in battles -1,147,758 credits due to purchase of premium ammo.

Best regards."

Are they kidding me???? Wow.

RonaldusMaximus_ #18 Posted 16 May 2019 - 07:23 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14173 battles
  • 3,542
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
So you need to stop spamming premium ammo and find which vehicles have been set to only prammo and un check the resupply automatically button.

 


RonaldusMaximus_ #19 Posted 16 May 2019 - 07:24 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14173 battles
  • 3,542
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostHughesYerDaddy, on 16 May 2019 - 03:01 PM, said:

So this is the reply I got from Tech Support.

Hello, Commander!

Thank you for contacting us.

"Let us inform that since May 10 you have a negative balance in battles -1,147,758 credits due to purchase of premium ammo.

Best regards."

Are they kidding me???? Wow.

 

May also explain why since May 10 your periodic WR has skyrocketed

 


Bellatormonk #20 Posted 16 May 2019 - 07:29 PM

    Tinfoil Knight

  • Players
  • 29882 battles
  • 1,320
  • [MASHU]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
Hmm stop spamming that Victory prammo perhaps ;)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users