My credits are disappearing when I log back in.. wth?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

_Cletus #21 Posted 16 May 2019 - 07:29 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 22479 battles
  • [HAHA]
Yeah but how do you lose the credits when you haven't been playing.  It should deduct the cost of the shells from what you won in battle, it should not accumulate and then be deducted when you were offline.  That's jacked up, maybe you need to respond with more details as to the timing of it all.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

A good heavy driver knows how to make shots bounce off their armor, how to use cover while fighting at the front, when to get out there and just take the shot to protect his team, to keep the reds attention focused so his team can flank, and to consistently do damage while all of that happens.  

Fu_Manchu_ #22 Posted 16 May 2019 - 07:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11329 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostDominator702, on 16 May 2019 - 08:33 AM, said:

I would go ahead and change your password just to be sure someone else isn’t on your account, I’ve become much more paranoid with my account after my old one got fûcked, I let one person on it, I thought I could trust them but they sold all my tanks 

Never trust anyone you haven't met in person. Even then, think hard before truly trusting them.

CLEAR/CLE4R family discord: https://discord.gg/Dh8KfXz

My second (formerly phone-only, now shameless re-roll) account is HanYolo_.

Find me on discord: Fu_Manchu_ [CLEAR]#6222

TonnerreCadien #23 Posted 16 May 2019 - 11:37 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44508 battles
  • [HAHA]
Prammo? I would have guessed that if it were gold disappearing, as that happened to me three years ago... but surely you saw you were losing credits on the results screen? Do you always exit the battle early?

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

HughesYerDaddy #24 Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:52 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16223 battles
  • [PHASE]

View Post_Cletus, on 16 May 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

Yeah but how do you lose the credits when you haven't been playing.  It should deduct the cost of the shells from what you won in battle, it should not accumulate and then be deducted when you were offline.  That's jacked up, maybe you need to respond with more details as to the timing of it all.

that is the million dollar question. That’s what I’m wondering. this all happened within a day. I logged off that night, then log in the morning and it’s all gone. 

Btw, the victory is my favorite tank. It also generates lots of credits.

Edited by HughesYerDaddy, 17 May 2019 - 06:53 AM.

HughesYerDaddy #25 Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:55 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16223 battles
  • [PHASE]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 16 May 2019 - 11:37 PM, said:

Prammo? I would have guessed that if it were gold disappearing, as that happened to me three years ago... but surely you saw you were losing credits on the results screen? Do you always exit the battle early?

I never exit a battle for garage. I like to try and help. But most I don’t speak Portuguese.

HughesYerDaddy #26 Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:56 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16223 battles
  • [PHASE]

View PostFu_Manchu_, on 16 May 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

Never trust anyone you haven't met in person. Even then, think hard before truly trusting them.

As an.... old I.T. Guy it was the first thing I did.

Si1verBlood #27 Posted 19 May 2019 - 02:58 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 13696 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 16 May 2019 - 06:37 PM, said:

after 44k battles you still dont know that you can purchase prammo with credits.....no words

TonnerreCadien #28 Posted 19 May 2019 - 03:44 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44508 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostSi1verBlood, on 19 May 2019 - 08:58 AM, said:

after 44k battles you still dont know that you can purchase prammo with credits.....no words

"No words" is truly your motto, because your reading comprehension is nil.

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Si1verBlood #29 Posted 19 May 2019 - 04:14 PM

• Players
  • 13696 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 19 May 2019 - 10:44 AM, said:

"No words" is truly your motto, because your reading comprehension is nil.

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 16 May 2019 - 06:37 PM, said:

You are implying that it doesnt make sense to guess that your credits disappear because you use prammo with the first part of your post...or at least it seems that way when I first read it.... If anything my reading comprehension is excelent since I took more from your sentence than you (the author)ever meant (that is how every language teacher taught it to me at least XD).....

if that was a erronous claim I apologize...since normally you cannot fact check reading comprehension claims with the author since they are usually dead or uninterested on how an English teacher interprets the meaning behind the expression ''He was walking under a clear blue sky''

TonnerreCadien #30 Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:13 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44508 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostSi1verBlood, on 19 May 2019 - 10:14 AM, said:

You are implying that it doesnt make sense to guess that your credits disappear because you use prammo with the first part of your post...or at least it seems that way when I first read it.... If anything my reading comprehension is excelent since I took more from your sentence than you (the author)ever meant (that is how every language teacher taught it to me at least XD).....

if that was a erronous claim I apologize...since normally you cannot fact check reading comprehension claims with the author since they are usually dead or uninterested on how an English teacher interprets the meaning behind the expression ''He was walking under a clear blue sky''

The critical part of the post in question is the "three years ago" part, as in three (or more) years ago I noticed that my gold was disappearing, and then realized that for one of my tanks I was using gold to restock the prammo. I'd be surprised if this hasn't happened to most tankers at some point. The default is set by WG to replenish prammo with gold for a reason - they stand to make more money if you have to buy more gold (sorry to be cynical, but why else would it be this way?). Anyone with "excelent" (sic) reading comprehension should have caught that one.

But that's neither here nor there. What truly annoyed me was that you took the time to post a haughty, arrogant, and genuinely unfriendly response that implied I'm an idiot. Don't do that [edited]. Thanks.

yN3tBqs.jpg

Si1verBlood #31 Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:32 PM

• Players
  • 13696 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 19 May 2019 - 01:13 PM, said:

that implied I'm an idiot. Don't do that [edited]. Thanks.

The response was worded that way because I looked at your stats beforehand...and for 44k battles they were not to my standarts so I assumed everything you write is wrong.

TonnerreCadien #32 Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:49 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44508 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostSi1verBlood, on 19 May 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

The response was worded that way because I looked at your stats beforehand...and for 44k battles they were not to my standarts so I assumed everything you write is wrong.

What is a "standart"? Is it a lawn dart that is standing up straight in the turf?

yN3tBqs.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users