WG NA Server meltdown??????

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Benaiah57 #21 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5289 battles
  • [GOGO2]

This company won’t be around much longer. Their move to pimp out tanks for gold has been a tell tale sign of needing cash badly.  It’s all’s been their downfall as server traffic is in the basement in all regions in just a few months time.  NA server can barely get a team together with 1 player over 50% wr.  

Wargaming barely made 3% last year as net profit.  I can make more at a lemonade stand selling sugary drinks all summer time long.

The playability and fun of the game.. all but gone for any serious players." Rng, red color pens, grey color no pens.  

[ moderated - politics ]

maxwell191145 #22 Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:42 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 41934 battles
  • [GODZI]
I'm signed in here now as you can see that I'm able to make a post, but I can't log into the game or submit a ticket to tell them.

tedg5 #23 Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:50 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 49604 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Careful what you say about or overlords, or you’ll get a rap on the knuckles like I did recently. No one disparaging our masters. :great:

Bellatormonk #24 Posted 21 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 27503 battles
  • [MASHU]
Still seems pretty unstable...bad lag, bad teams, just....bad.

Want to smile or laugh for the day, maybe even shoot coffee out your nose?  Click it...

1. https://imgur.com/a/nPWlNzw  2. imgur.com/a/8JuzgDc

DeathInTanks #25 Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:47 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9948 battles
  • [DRIF7]
Did WG release any official explanation yet?
Remember what the general said. We're the cavalry. It would be bad form to arrive early; in the nick of time would do nicely.

Bellatormonk #26 Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:37 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 27503 battles
  • [MASHU]
Not enough people bought their [edited]broken premiums or enough gold to free xp their way to T10 from T4 after clicking "battle" 50k times?  Nah..I kid..they make money hand over fist and will never provide a plausible explanation of their network and server problems to peons that just fork over cash every few weeks for the same game.

Want to smile or laugh for the day, maybe even shoot coffee out your nose?  Click it...

1. https://imgur.com/a/nPWlNzw  2. imgur.com/a/8JuzgDc

Absolute_Sniper #27 Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37022 battles
  • [CRU2L]
I always scratch my head when I read people complaining that a for profit company is attempting to make money by selling things. As crazy as it sounds, that’s the whole point of this game. They wish to make money. Selling tanks helps them make a profit. As long as they’re profitable, the company stays afloat and develops new content. When they stop being profitable, they sell or shut the doors. That’s how these things work. As long as you are seeing new items for sale and new events, rest assured that the game is thriving. When we stop getting regular updates and events, that’s when it’s time to worry. Mobile games can run on a skeleton crew when there is no more development happening and scrape the last few bucks out of the players that stick around for years. We aren’t in that place yet.

I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

https://discord.gg/4PEJ8zy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users