The...and I mean the...weakest of moves

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

TheDirtdart #1 Posted 19 May 2019 - 05:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18163 battles
  • [82ABN]

When a guy makes a call, you follow on the inside and they immediately start talking crap to you. Then then at the end of the game they send a long insult followed with a "blocked." Lol. There are some unknown guys out there who think they are operatives... funny. I laughed. 

It takes all kinds to make blitz, blitz I suppose. 

4sfield #2 Posted 19 May 2019 - 05:51 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33335 battles
  • [-1]

View PostTheDirtdart, on 19 May 2019 - 12:14 PM, said:

When a guy makes a call, you follow on the inside and they immediately start talking crap to you. Then then at the end of the game they send a long insult followed with a "blocked." Lol. There are some unknown guys out there who think they are operatives... funny. I laughed. 

It takes all kinds to make blitz, blitz I suppose. 

What do you mean follow on the inside? 

I hate it when they call and sit at spawn waiting for you to move but what I really hate is when they call town and they drag everyone there with them after you argue. Then they sit there with no shots and wait for someone to run in front of their guns. When it’s over and you win because be you outplayed the guys that weren’t in town and completed the flank they send you a message calling you nub and justifying the win by the call they made. 

Guys who can’t see the big picture are stupid, blind and have no sense. You can’t argue with that. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Player_5773117413 #3 Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:06 PM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 29962 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostTheDirtdart, on 19 May 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

There are some unknown guys out there who think they are operatives... funny. I laughed. 

Tacti-cool cats

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

TheDirtdart #4 Posted 19 May 2019 - 06:38 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18163 battles
  • [82ABN]
On Faust guy want to get to the corner. Going left of the first ramp still allows you to cover the corner and gives you angles and outs. Just funny. I can see these princesses wearing little paper cocked hats playing armchair general. 

djhiz #5 Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:28 PM

Never Say Die

• Players
  • 19845 battles
  • [F2K]

View Post4sfield, on 19 May 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

What do you mean follow on the inside? 

I hate it when they call and sit at spawn waiting for you to move but what I really hate is when they call town and they drag everyone there with them after you argue. Then they sit there with no shots and wait for someone to run in front of their guns. When it’s over and you win because be you outplayed the guys that weren’t in town and completed the flank they send you a message calling you nub and justifying the win by the call they made. 

Guys who can’t see the big picture are stupid, blind and have no sense. You can’t argue with that. 

Typically my teams lose when that happens because me and the other 2 normal guys that went hill with me get overrun by the entire other team who actually know how to deal with maps that feature prominent hills...

"Common sense is not so common"

- Voltaire Jingles

_Cletus #6 Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:22 AM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 24939 battles
  • [HAHA]
*blocked*

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #7 Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:16 AM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 52230 battles
  • [RNSF]

View PostTheDirtdart, on 19 May 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

Just funny. I can see these princesses wearing little paper cocked hats playing armchair general. 

Oi. 

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users