Jump to content


Ban avatars

Worthless

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

boris55555 #1 Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:37 PM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 21886 battles
  • 1,689
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
 gof two in a row today of the same worthless avatars. Free I know but still galling and without worth. Has anyone done anything worthwhile at wg and fired the creator of these coloring book idiocies? ? 

 

 


SpartacusDiablo #2 Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:59 AM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 22354 battles
  • 7,815
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014
I like them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.


ZebraUp #3 Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:59 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21799 battles
  • 1,645
  • [_UF_]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
Heck no.. he got a raise and a case of vodka when the upper management realized they were able to sell the things for gold!

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel


boris55555 #4 Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:01 AM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 21886 battles
  • 1,689
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 21 May 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

I like them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

why? You also pro rash? And what would you say the percentage of pro avatar people are out there?

 

 


Posit1ve_ #5 Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:08 AM

    Credits Master

  • Players
  • 50209 battles
  • 5,480
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View Postboris55555, on 21 May 2019 - 08:01 PM, said:

 

why? You also pro rash? And what would you say the percentage of pro avatar people are out there?

 

I also happen to rather like avatars.

 

A lot of them actually look pretty cool, and they’re a nice aesthetic customization option for a game without many options for customization. 

I’m also excited to see if WG will develop the system further and have special avatars for completing achievements and such

 

And on top of all that, it’s fun to watch the salt from the anti-avatar people whining about probably the smallest thing I’ve ever seen. Avatars have received about as much hate as the update 2.8 credit changes, 3.8 equipment changes and 5.5 tech tree reworks, for no real reason lol


311 tanks in the garage!

 

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict


boris55555 #6 Posted 22 May 2019 - 01:40 AM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 21886 battles
  • 1,689
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View PostPosit1ve_, on 21 May 2019 - 08:08 PM, said:

 

I also happen to rather like avatars.

 

A lot of them actually look pretty cool, and they’re a nice aesthetic customization option for a game without many options for customization. 

I’m also excited to see if WG will develop the system further and have special avatars for completing achievements and such

 

And on top of all that, it’s fun to watch the salt from the anti-avatar people whining about probably the smallest thing I’ve ever seen. Avatars have received about as much hate as the update 2.8 credit changes, 3.8 equipment changes and 5.5 tech tree reworks, for no real reason lol

 

I disagree on equal amounts of hate. That’s some prisoner of the moment stuff. The hate for those other events was much stronger. I am shocked that two such respected forumers hold a pro avatar opinion. But there you go, it’s your opinion and that’s more than fine. Thank you for elaborating.

 

i could be swung around to your point of view if they had any more worth than that dumb pumpkin attachment, etc. if it was a clan logo or a ratings award or something. As it stands (in my view) they’re just crude pixel sketches that are really a waste of resources.

 

how many upgrades or advancements in the game or even machine guns on fury’s have people asked for and instead wg has people working on pixel lady bugs and such. 


 

 


Morphman11 #7 Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:28 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26 battles
  • 652
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
I like my special snowflake. 9 / 10. Second best event created by WG. First being tournaments where they gave out free premiums until I got banned from receiving more prizes because there is no competition here.

j0nn0 #8 Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:22 AM

    F2P Skrub

  • Players
  • 18681 battles
  • 2,924
  • [XREGS]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
I'd gotten that infinity gauntlet looking one for a 4-kill game previously. Havent bothered looking at avatars since that one expired. Mostly me being lazy and apathy. I ignore them.

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.


__V_O_P__ #9 Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:49 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 28777 battles
  • 322
  • [CURSD]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2016

View Postboris55555, on 22 May 2019 - 01:40 AM, said:

 

I disagree on equal amounts of hate. That’s some prisoner of the moment stuff. The hate for those other events was much stronger. I am shocked that two such respected forumers hold a pro avatar opinion. But there you go, it’s your opinion and that’s more than fine. Thank you for elaborating.

 

i could be swung around to your point of view if they had any more worth than that dumb pumpkin attachment, etc. if it was a clan logo or a ratings award or something. As it stands (in my view) they’re just crude pixel sketches that are really a waste of resources.

 

how many upgrades or advancements in the game or even machine guns on fury’s have people asked for and instead wg has people working on pixel lady bugs and such. 

 

A pumpkin can give you a very nice edge...



tankist22 #10 Posted 22 May 2019 - 07:18 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 38919 battles
  • 615
  • [MSTRY]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2016
Waste of my crates.

cjcourtney1 #11 Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:23 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26717 battles
  • 805
  • [S3MC]
  • Member since:
    02-23-2015
Now that they let you buy avatar crates,they should let us sell them like tanks if we don't want em'.......

XXX_Corps #12 Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:41 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 56301 battles
  • 1,507
  • [A-CAV]
  • Member since:
    02-23-2015
Don't use them. If everyone stopped uding them, they would go away.

rickmic #13 Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:54 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4303 battles
  • 141
  • [RWX]
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012
Never used an avatar. But I get them constantly. Yesterday I got 2 different  shamrock avatars in a row. How unlucky is that?

Dominator702 #14 Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:21 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12070 battles
  • 221
  • [D33DZ]
  • Member since:
    01-04-2017
I like the avatars but I’m not in love with them, if I get one that I think looks nice I’ll use it. But some aren’t as cool as others so if I get one of those I’ll be a bit disappointed 

Dirty [D33DZ] Done Dirt Cheap!

 

My stats:https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Dominator702


Dominator702 #15 Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:23 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12070 battles
  • 221
  • [D33DZ]
  • Member since:
    01-04-2017

View Postrickmic, on 22 May 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

Never used an avatar. But I get them constantly. Yesterday I got 2 different  shamrock avatars in a row. How unlucky is that?

 

I’d say your pretty lucky, you got a four leaf clover! :trollface:

Dirty [D33DZ] Done Dirt Cheap!

 

My stats:https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Dominator702


Mr_Qwertyxsad #16 Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7072 battles
  • 1
  • [SASK2]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2016
I rather enjoy two avatars out of the list:  The Eagle avatar you can get for free, and the Golden one you get for being a wallet warrior.  I understand your rage on this, but really they aren't that bad.

"If you run out of ammo, load your buddies flask and fire again!"

[SASK2] Deputy Lead


4sfield #17 Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:43 PM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 32398 battles
  • 4,957
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014
  iDGAF about avatars, don’t even care that I get them. I’ve got 4 multi-day avatars I’m not using because I just don’t care. positive is right, some of them are pretty cool looking but I don’t get excited about them. 

 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


shyw #18 Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:02 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47543 battles
  • 591
  • [DOGZ]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View Posttankist22, on 22 May 2019 - 07:18 AM, said:

Waste of my crates.

 

I just got 3....one in each of my daily crates....waste of my time even clicking/opening them



_Ntwadumela #19 Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:04 PM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 22878 battles
  • 2,405
  • [_V2_]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016
Not gonna lie, variety is the spice of life. I like switching out my avatars frequently.

I bought Avatar Containers and I'm proud of it.

“He Who Greets With Fire”
Get to know me on Discord: _Ntwadumela#3656
Join this Discord server while you're at it: 
sR2X6Hp

 


FussyRude #20 Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:23 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4682 battles
  • 803
  • [AZUR]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2018

I only hate the avatards in my free crates, they expire... The red hawk/eagle one looks good.

 


#LoveLuchs





Also tagged with Worthless

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users