• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

ARandomGenieGuy #21 Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18072 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View Post_Ntwadumela, on 23 May 2019 - 12:00 AM, said:

Upcoming News for Blitz!! (from the past 2 months, rest will be achieved on Discord, all the more reason to join my server)
-will include sales, credible leaks like supertest or open test info, and explanations of events, game updates, or new content being added to the game

May 22, 2019

Offer: Type 59 Chinese Tier 8 Medium Premium, garage slot, full 9 slots of equipment, Ding camouflage

Price: 7500 gold (55% off)

Review: Pretty solid tank. Decently mobile, great turret, 7 degrees of gun depression allows the tank to use its 100mm gun and strong turret effectively.

Buy it?: This is probably the cheapest WG will ever just flat out sell the tank for, and it comes pretty loaded with stuff. However, if you already have the T-54 mod 1 or another good Tier VIII premium, don't impulse buy just because you see its "55% off". I'd personally recommend the T-54 mod 1 to those who are just starting at Tier VIII, the tactics with this tank are not as simple as heavy tank driving or playing a TD. Overall, I'd recommend the purchase but only if you're really looking for something new to play or need a good credit grinder/OP tank at Tier VIII.

Was the type 59 only available yesterday? That’s a bummer missed it by a day. Do you recommend any other good tier 8 premium? Been waiting a Skorpion G or the CDC. I want a good tank not just a “credit earner”. Btw, I preferred your old name. It sounded cool. I can barely pronounce your new one lol. 

__Frostbite #22 Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:25 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25562 battles
  • [-0]

View PostARandomGenieGuy, on 23 May 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

Was the type 59 only available yesterday? That’s a bummer missed it by a day. Do you recommend any other good tier 8 premium? Been waiting a Skorpion G or the CDC. I want a good tank not just a “credit earner”. Btw, I preferred your old name. It sounded cool. I can barely pronounce your new one lol. 

yeah sorry bout that. I'd recommend the Skorpion or the T-34-3 if you want unique tanks to play. T-34-3 isn't as good tier for tier, but its still fun to play.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Cletus #23 Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:15 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25419 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Post_Ntwadumela, on 23 May 2019 - 02:25 PM, said:

yeah sorry bout that. I'd recommend the Skorpion or the T-34-3 if you want unique tanks to play. T-34-3 isn't as good tier for tier, but its still fun to play.

If you want unique tanks to play buy the tier 8 M62AE1 EXP.  It's a whole different game with that tank.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

2_of_Hearts #24 Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1907 battles
  • [-TSS-]
Love this, dude. Thanks a lot!

MarBearCat #25 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:40 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]
I want my own pinning 

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

MarBearCat #26 Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:41 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View Post2_of_Hearts, on 23 May 2019 - 04:47 PM, said:

Love this, dude. Thanks a lot!

Never heard of him  

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

__Frostbite #27 Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:12 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25562 battles
  • [-0]
New Chinese tanks on sale and rumors of new Defenders...check post 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__Frostbite #28 Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:14 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25562 battles
  • [-0]
also, didn't notice this was pinned but I guess the pressure is on now to make this as informative and helpful as possible. thanks mods!

Click me!

___ez_e___ #29 Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63167 battles
  • [GORT]

How the hell do you expect us to pronounce and remember that now?

Shoot I just finished learning how to program the vcr, but we don’t even use that anymore.  

AdderaII #30 Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:46 PM

Can’t Pass Without it!

• Players
  • 18173 battles
  • [OGRE]

View Post___ez_e___, on 28 May 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

How the hell do you expect us to pronounce and remember that now?

Shoot I just finished learning how to program the vcr, but we don’t even use that anymore.  

Yeah, that names not gonna work for me. 

Youre doing yourself a disservice by not having an easy to remember name, that can be easily search on YouTube. 

Im just gonna call you Nutella, cause that’s the first thing that pops into my head, when I see your new name. 

Hey Nutella,

If your team’s meds do NOT cross the river on Port Bay, should the team still try to fight on the river valley side or should they go town instead?

The player formerly known as, Adderall4life

__Frostbite #31 Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:26 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25562 battles
  • [-0]

View PostAdderaII, on 28 May 2019 - 10:46 AM, said:

Yeah, that names not gonna work for me. 

Youre doing yourself a disservice by not having an easy to remember name, that can be easily search on YouTube. 

Im just gonna call you Nutella, cause that’s the first thing that pops into my head, when I see your new name. 

Hey Nutella,

If your team’s meds do NOT cross the river on Port Bay, should the team still try to fight on the river valley side or should they go town instead?

You're not the first to call me Nutella lol. About the name, I'll consider changing it but that's for later.

Honestly I hate Port Bay because of this. I hate to say it, but I can't recommend bringing all 7 tanks to the river side and not have anyone cross the river. If the reds gain control of that corner, they're gonna get free angles into your tanks. I'd have to recommend going town and trying to trap the reds into a crossfire as they all come out of the river side. Any option you pick will probably be harder though than if no one goes to the river corner.

Click me!

__Frostbite #32 Posted 28 May 2019 - 08:27 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25562 battles
  • [-0]

Got a new video for you guys, watch how to properly farm!

Click me!

BorisBaddenov #33 Posted 29 May 2019 - 06:17 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24608 battles
  • [NOGUD]
Why is this thread pinned?

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

_Cletus #34 Posted 29 May 2019 - 06:30 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25419 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 29 May 2019 - 12:17 PM, said:

That way we'd have a constant reminder Mav's new name.  He must have moved to Wakanda.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

BorisBaddenov #35 Posted 29 May 2019 - 06:51 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24608 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Post_Cletus, on 29 May 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

That way we'd have a constant reminder Mav's new name.  He must have moved to Wakanda.

Other people have started similar threads, and those have not been pinned.  Why the favoritism?   I'm beginning to think that he's pinned his own thread.

Secret moderators are secret.

Peace-

Boris

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

9_V0LT #36 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:20 PM

Cunning Linguist

• Players
  • 9633 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 29 May 2019 - 06:17 PM, said:

illuminati?

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

__Frostbite #37 Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:47 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25562 battles
  • [-0]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 29 May 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

Other people have started similar threads, and those have not been pinned.  Why the favoritism?   I'm beginning to think that he's pinned his own thread.

Secret moderators are secret.

Peace-

Boris

im not a forum mod, although i could understand why you'd think that. frankly im surprised this was pinned as well but i hope to make a good place for anyone to ask questions, get advice, etc.

Click me!

BorisBaddenov #38 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:23 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24608 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Post_Ntwadumela, on 29 May 2019 - 11:47 AM, said:

im not a forum mod, although i could understand why you'd think that. frankly im surprised this was pinned as well but i hope to make a good place for anyone to ask questions, get advice, etc.

It got pinned because you get special treatment.  That is quite clear.   Maybe you deserve special treatment, that is not up to me to say.  I'd rather we all were treated the same but, c'est la vie.

Peace-

Boris 

___ez_e___ #39 Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63167 battles
  • [GORT]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 29 May 2019 - 03:23 PM, said:

It got pinned because you get special treatment.  That is quite clear.   Maybe you deserve special treatment, that is not up to me to say.  I'd rather we all were treated the same but, c'est la vie.

Peace-

Boris 

I’m not so sure about that.  You not giving Nutella credit (sorry I like the name too)

Go look at the effort Nutella puts in his first post.  

Its concise, organized, and well thought out.   Plus he makes it clear the thread will continue.  

That is why it probably got pinned.   

Perhaps if you created a thread like his, it just might get pinned.    

Btw-gg saw you on red over weekend (of course red won).  

BorisBaddenov #40 Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:28 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24608 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Post9_V0LT, on 29 May 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

illuminati?

You are not far off.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users