Frostbite YouTube Reviews Guides Advice Game help

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

CA_vampire #81 Posted 17 November 2019 - 10:23 PM

__Banned__

• Players
  • 27062 battles
  • [MOMB]

I had a platoon mission, so I click on a couple of random guys on my friends' list. One guy messages back "Did you call me a WG lackey in the forum?". And I reply "No man, I didn't" while thinking to myself "who the f is this frostbite guy? I don't remember him at all!". Well, he is the guy with the pinned thread that everyone asks to get unpinned, formerly known as Maverick! This explains it, haha!... 

__Frostbite #82 Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:31 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25329 battles
  • [-0]

View PostCA_vampire, on 17 November 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

I had a platoon mission, so I click on a couple of random guys on my friends' list. One guy messages back "Did you call me a WG lackey in the forum?". And I reply "No man, I didn't" while thinking to myself "who the f is this frostbite guy? I don't remember him at all!". Well, he is the guy with the pinned thread that everyone asks to get unpinned, formerly known as Maverick! This explains it, haha!... 

lol, sorry about that man. i should have just accepted the toon but i was super tilted and tbh, I'm surprised I didn't say something ruder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CA_vampire #83 Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:22 AM

__Banned__

• Players
  • 27062 battles
  • [MOMB]

View Post__Frostbite, on 18 November 2019 - 10:31 PM, said:

lol, sorry about that man. i should have just accepted the toon but i was super tilted and tbh, I'm surprised I didn't say something ruder.

No problem, don't worry about it! But why did you change your username? 'Maverick' is actually a good name! And a sequel is coming in 2020:

Top Gun: Maverick. 

https://www.imdb.com...45960/reference

__Frostbite #84 Posted 20 November 2019 - 07:17 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25329 battles
  • [-0]

View PostCA_vampire, on 19 November 2019 - 09:22 PM, said:

No problem, don't worry about it! But why did you change your username? 'Maverick' is actually a good name! And a sequel is coming in 2020:

Top Gun: Maverick. 

https://www.imdb.com...45960/reference

Oh yeah, I'm definitely excited for Maverick: Top Gun. I purposely didn't watch the trailer because I don't want anything spoiled. The trailers these days can give away the whole plot and it's like, why even bother going in for the film anymore?

Anyways, I changed my name for two reasons: one, to make it slightly harder for people to recognize me in game to prevent tunneling (which has only partially worked), and because I just wanted to "spice things up", if you will.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

twirlingtowardsfreedom #85 Posted 20 November 2019 - 06:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31008 battles

View Post__Frostbite, on 20 November 2019 - 07:17 AM, said:

Anyways, I changed my name for two reasons: one, to make it slightly harder for people to recognize me in game to prevent tunneling (which has only partially worked), and because I just wanted to "spice things up", if you will.

Can confirm. Had you as a red on vineyards about a week ago, the -0 triggered something in me but not full alarm. Then you took your Lorraine to the encounter cap area despite it being supremacy and I knew my greens were f'd. 

__Frostbite #86 Posted 21 November 2019 - 04:49 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25329 battles
  • [-0]

View Posttwirlingtowardsfreedom, on 20 November 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

Can confirm. Had you as a red on vineyards about a week ago, the -0 triggered something in me but not full alarm. Then you took your Lorraine to the encounter cap area despite it being supremacy and I knew my greens were f'd. 

LOL. If you get the south spawn and your tank has: a turret, and gun depression or turret armor; go to the Encounter cap and farm for days. It's kind of incredible how strong the position is, very similar to Canyon's mid hill. Works on the north spawn as well, but not as well. 

Click me!

__Frostbite #87 Posted 21 November 2019 - 05:14 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25329 battles
  • [-0]
Alright guys, with Thanksgiving break coming up, I'm gonna have a lot of time to be more involved with the community. I've tried replying to as many threads as I can recently, but hopefully I'll get the chance to write some new threads and maybe make a video or two.

Click me!

dport02 #88 Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 29381 battles
  • [-FE4R]
Frostbite how do you get to test new tanks?? What requirements are needed ?? I know I wouldn’t be able to, but just curious

__Frostbite #89 Posted 28 November 2019 - 03:35 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25329 battles
  • [-0]

View Postdport02, on 27 November 2019 - 06:35 PM, said:

Frostbite how do you get to test new tanks?? What requirements are needed ?? I know I wouldn’t be able to, but just curious

WG approaches people or clans to conduct live testing.

Click me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users