• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

BorisBaddenov #61 Posted 06 July 2019 - 02:06 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24077 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSi1verBlood, on 30 June 2019 - 05:46 AM, said:

Someone unpin this....There are plenty of personal threads going around and non of them are pinned....It serves no purpose by staying pinned

Ntwad is special tho... Discord mod I think.   Blatant favoritism.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

_TheKidd_ #62 Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2413 battles
  • [RPATH]
I think Boris is saying the forum is rigged like the MM?!

Si1verBlood #63 Posted 14 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 14779 battles
  • [SR-71]

View Post_TheKidd_, on 13 August 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

I think Boris is saying the forum is rigged like the MM?!

he is saying this post shouldnt be pinned considering that all the posts in this thread for a few months are about how this thread should not be pinned

tankeatingtiger #64 Posted Yesterday, 12:35 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 18678 battles
  • [DETH]
Hm let's see pinned yet only on page 4. Boris' thread is in the 30s, yet is still not pinned. Also consider that Boris' signature got nuked. Yea I would say that's favoritism.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

CuteFluffyKitten #65 Posted Yesterday, 01:13 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9865 battles
  • [DRIF7]
I don't not like this thread or anything, I just fail to see the purpose of this when all the recent posts are about un-pinning this.
Remember what the general said. We're the cavalry. It would be bad form to arrive early; in the nick of time would do nicely.

boris55555 #66 Posted Yesterday, 02:21 AM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 23112 battles
  • [MINC]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 21 August 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

Hm let's see pinned yet only on page 4. Boris' thread is in the 30s, yet is still not pinned. Also consider that Boris' signature got nuked. Yea I would say that's favoritism.

now I see where the sig thing came from....and are we going with hanger now? Am I behind? Do I need to rebrand?

bummer, someone erased my signature. More dribbling excellence.

tankeatingtiger #67 Posted Yesterday, 02:29 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 18678 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostCuteFluffyKitten, on 21 August 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

I don't not like this thread or anything, I just fail to see the purpose of this when all the recent posts are about un-pinning this.

You'd think he would do it at some point, right?

YouTube Channel: 

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

_Cletus #68 Posted Yesterday, 04:07 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 23475 battles
  • [HAHA]

You guys realize that one day Crusader6 unpinned a bunch of threads and pinned others.  That is when C6 pinned this thread.  I don't believe Mav did it, I'm not even sure that he's a forum mod.  

That said, if you guys are real concerned about fairness, then this thread should be unpinned OR boris' thread needs to be pinned, then we can put this mini-drama behind us.

And now that that's said, if we're pinning threads the most deserving thread to pin is still the fennel stem thread.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

Conan, what is best in lifeTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

tankeatingtiger #69 Posted Yesterday, 04:13 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 18678 battles
  • [DETH]

View Post_Cletus, on 22 August 2019 - 11:07 AM, said:

You guys realize that one day Crusader6 unpinned a bunch of threads and pinned others.  That is when C6 pinned this thread.  I don't believe Mav did it, I'm not even sure that he's a forum mod.  

That said, if you guys are real concerned about fairness, then this thread should be unpinned OR boris' thread needs to be pinned, then we can put this mini-drama behind us.

And now that that's said, if we're pinning threads the most deserving thread to pin is still the fennel stem thread.

Yea I'm not accusing Mav of that but I'm pretty sure he's a mod. And my retort is still the second part.

This is true also. Thing has been necroed so many times it's getting to the point where you can't say it has ever been dead.

YouTube Channel: 

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

boris55555 #70 Posted Yesterday, 07:43 PM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 23112 battles
  • [MINC]

I really don’t want or need anything pinned. I was just pretty butt hurt over dudes rudeness and power play. Neither should be pinned. 

Fennel stem, some guide type stuff and anything by SD needs to be pinned.

bummer, someone erased my signature. More dribbling excellence.

CuteFluffyKitten #71 Posted Yesterday, 08:09 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9865 battles
  • [DRIF7]
Although if we have a constructive conversation in this thread then it should be kept pinned.
Remember what the general said. We're the cavalry. It would be bad form to arrive early; in the nick of time would do nicely.

_Cletus #72 Posted Yesterday, 08:26 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 23475 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostCuteFluffyKitten, on 22 August 2019 - 02:09 PM, said:

Although if we have a constructive conversation in this thread then it should be kept pinned.

That's some tough criteria for us.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

Conan, what is best in lifeTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

CuteFluffyKitten #73 Posted Yesterday, 08:31 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9865 battles
  • [DRIF7]

View Post_Cletus, on 22 August 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

That's some tough criteria for us.

Well, now that I think about it, really it's just an impossible task, having a constructive conversation on the internet. Just like Sisyphus' task of having to keep rolling the stone up the hill.

Also tagged with this, place, is, dead

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users