Jump to content


This makes no sense


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

_Cletus #21 Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:40 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 24874 battles
  • 4,281
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Post4sfield, on 24 May 2019 - 11:33 AM, said:

 

  Hangovers suck proportionately as you age. If I get on a good one I don’t feel right for 2 days unless...

 

  you do something physical the next day after chugging a gallon of water. Then it just sucks until you start sweating, once the sweating starts keep going till the shakes go away. Once you lose the shakes the hangover is done. Celebrate by having a drink. 

 

Why didn't I think of that!  Hair of the dog....I'm gonna search the office for tequila bottles and shot glasses!  But it's not that bad, I'm pretty much over the worst of it.  Now I'm just a little tired, could use a nap, otherwise I'm fine.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

 

sFkBFSc.jpg

 

GrandToad #22 Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:42 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 1014 battles
  • 77
  • [WORD]
  • Member since:
    02-01-2019
Big greasy breakfast. Chicken fried steak, three eggs, and biscuits & gravy. Oh, and five cups of black coffee.

crpl_hicks #23 Posted 26 May 2019 - 11:58 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5547 battles
  • 1,204
  • [KOP]
  • Member since:
    05-22-2015
Even at the Best of times WATER= Swamp water...Yuck to water!  It has no taste, No beneficial side effects..and it doesn't even have a color...Water?  No thanks.. Actually Swamp water might have some taste due to all the bacterial matter.

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.


_Cletus #24 Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:28 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 24874 battles
  • 4,281
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 26 May 2019 - 05:58 PM, said:

Even at the Best of times WATER= Swamp water...Yuck to water!  It has no taste, No beneficial side effects..and it doesn't even have a color...Water?  No thanks.. Actually Swamp water might have some taste due to all the bacterial matter.

 

I've got a pond, and my pool, which we've ignored this winter and are now paying the price trying to get it cleaned up, which are both a deep green color.  I drank a couple of gallons from each this weekend, and as soon as the flesh eating bacteria run out of food I'm going to feel great!

 

Hey if you guys watch Netflix I'm going to recommend you watch the Bash Brothers Experience.  It's an introspective bringing a bright new perspective to 80's baseball.  You don't have to like baseball to enjoy this documentary.


https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

 

sFkBFSc.jpg

 

Absolute_Sniper #25 Posted 31 May 2019 - 01:51 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37284 battles
  • 2,915
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    11-05-2015

View Post_Cletus, on 24 May 2019 - 05:40 PM, said:

 

Why didn't I think of that!  Hair of the dog....I'm gonna search the office for tequila bottles and shot glasses!  But it's not that bad, I'm pretty much over the worst of it.  Now I'm just a little tired, could use a nap, otherwise I'm fine.

A week late but here is the best hangover cure. Set your alarm clock for 2 hours before you need to be up. Chug those two glasses of water and pop a couple ibuprofen. Go back to sleep. Wake up feeling fine. It works. 


I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

 

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

 


4sfield #26 Posted 31 May 2019 - 03:02 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 33335 battles
  • 5,299
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 30 May 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

A week late but here is the best hangover cure. Set your alarm clock for 2 hours before you need to be up. Chug those two glasses of water and pop a couple ibuprofen. Go back to sleep. Wake up feeling fine. It works. 

 

  It works when your younger but after about 40 it doesn’t. It helps but and I still can’t seem to get enough water the next day and if I tie on a good one it takes 2 days to get over the bubble guts. 

 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


HumanCoookie #27 Posted 31 May 2019 - 06:22 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16630 battles
  • 950
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    10-22-2016
First thread I've seen in a while that's actually fun and entertaining to read. Very cool stories and even cooler reactions, lol!  :teethhappy:

I semi left the forums. I only edit my tutorial and suggestions threads and post WoTB videos. Why I semi left.

 

My suggestions thread for game improvement (now on Google Docs)

 

also i lerned to hyperlink yay


_Cletus #28 Posted 31 May 2019 - 12:59 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 24874 battles
  • 4,281
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 30 May 2019 - 07:51 PM, said:

A week late but here is the best hangover cure. Set your alarm clock for 2 hours before you need to be up. Chug those two glasses of water and pop a couple ibuprofen. Go back to sleep. Wake up feeling fine. It works. 

 

It sounds like it would work, but I'd need a personal assistant to wake me up.  Alarms two hours before I normally get up when I go to bed wasted aren't going to wake me up.  When I'm drunk I sleep so deep I might as well be 6' under.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

 

sFkBFSc.jpg

 

Absolute_Sniper #29 Posted 31 May 2019 - 04:55 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37284 battles
  • 2,915
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    11-05-2015

View Post_Cletus, on 31 May 2019 - 12:59 PM, said:

 

It sounds like it would work, but I'd need a personal assistant to wake me up.  Alarms two hours before I normally get up when I go to bed wasted aren't going to wake me up.  When I'm drunk I sleep so deep I might as well be 6' under.

The red head will get tired of hearing your alarm clock and kick you in the ribs. That should do the trick although I wouldn’t call her your personal assistant unless you have a death wish. :)


I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

 

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

 


_Cletus #30 Posted 31 May 2019 - 05:35 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 24874 battles
  • 4,281
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Post_Cletus, on 28 May 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

 

I've got a pond, and my pool, which we've ignored this winter and are now paying the price trying to get it cleaned up, which are both a deep green color.  I drank a couple of gallons from each this weekend, and as soon as the flesh eating bacteria run out of food I'm going to feel great!

 

Hey if you guys watch Netflix I'm going to recommend you watch the Bash Brothers Experience.  It's an introspective bringing a bright new perspective to 80's baseball.  You don't have to like baseball to enjoy this documentary.

 

I've gotta come back to the Bash Brothers Experience.  If anyone has ever heard of lonely island, it's the guy from Brooklyn 99 doing hilarious songs.  The Bash Bro's is something new from them for the first time in years, and it's hilarious to watch on netflix, I've watched it 3 times already.  And then today the album was on spotify.  Their songs are really good too, they sound like a funnier beastie boys.  

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

 

sFkBFSc.jpg

 

_Cletus #31 Posted 31 May 2019 - 05:36 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 24874 battles
  • 4,281
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 31 May 2019 - 10:55 AM, said:

The red head will get tired of hearing your alarm clock and kick you in the ribs. That should do the trick although I wouldn’t call her your personal assistant unless you have a death wish. :)

 

We run the local cub scout troop.  I'm the cub master and she is my assistant cubmaster.  But assistant cubmaster is a mouthful, so I've come up with a shortened version.  I lovingly refer to her as the assmaster, it's just easier to say.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

 

sFkBFSc.jpg

 

_Cletus #32 Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:02 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 24874 battles
  • 4,281
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

https://venturebeat.com/2016/10/14/the-deanbeat-this-player-spent-2-million-in-a-mobile-game-then-he-led-a-boycott/

 

Now here is an interesting article.  It's a couple of years old.  But, a dude spent 2 mil on a mobile game.  Wow.

 

The rest of the article is about how big spenders have led boycotts of some games to protest bad customer service, changing items after purchase, etc.  To be clear I would not advocate for a boycott at this time, but it's a very interesting article and the time may come when I could change my mind.


https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

 

sFkBFSc.jpg

 

_Cletus #33 Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:57 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 24874 battles
  • 4,281
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

https://imgur.com/HN1923E

 

I made a barn door.  It's rustic!


https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

 

sFkBFSc.jpg

 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users