Jump to content


Chinese premium offer


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

AntoineDodson #1 Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30030 battles
  • 2,266
  • Member since:
    07-09-2017

Are these things any good? I honestly don’t know anything about either one. A decent amount of money, would need to be dang good for me to buy.


Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

ZebraUp #2 Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:34 PM

    I want to be on the RED team!

  • Players
  • 29140 battles
  • 2,086
  • [_UF_]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
I searched the forum and didn't find anything on the WZ-122-2, but i have the WZ-111 (which i got for $4.99 in a limited time offer) and if you already own an IS-5 or IS-6, etc. then no need to pick that one up as it's just another IS-# spam tank.

Edited by ZebraUp, 24 May 2019 - 01:36 PM.

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

#1 player all-time in North America in the FCM 36 Pak.40 by winrate & #4 Worldwide lol!


_Cletus #3 Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:50 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 28704 battles
  • 6,931
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

It's the WZ-112-2.  I love this tank.  I made a thread about it.

 

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/103123-the-best-is-variant/page__fromsearch__1

 

It's an IS variant without a pike nose, so it can be angled like regular tanks.  It's got a pretty hard turret, tough sides, high top end speed but weak power to weight ratio, it's DPM suffers from an interminably long reload, and it traverses slow.  I like it because it's got that low profile trollish IS shape but no pike nose, I can generate a lot of bounces in this thing.  I don't get a lot of damage in it, but it's great at holding positions and ticking off the reds.  It's kind of like the 252U in that if you play it right it's a defensive monster but the low DPM combined with the typical russian trollish gun make it hard to put up big damage numbers.


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 

Ronin_23 #4 Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:44 PM

    Bot

  • Players
  • 22415 battles
  • 640
  • [-TSS-]
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011

112-2 is good, but the 111 is underwhelming, even for that style of tank.

 

Good easy heavy tank. I wouldn't pay this price for it but that's because I got it when it was in $5 crates.



_Cletus #5 Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:49 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 28704 battles
  • 6,931
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostRonin_23, on 24 May 2019 - 09:44 AM, said:

112-2 is good, but the 111 is underwhelming, even for that style of tank.

 

Good easy heavy tank. I wouldn't pay this price for it but that's because I got it when it was in $5 crates.

 

Me too.  I was free to play forever, but lately I'll spend $5 or so on special deals.  I got the tank in the first crate.  BTW, gambling is a sin.

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 

Bellatormonk #6 Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:54 PM

    Tinfoil Knight

  • Players
  • 29882 battles
  • 1,320
  • [MASHU]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
Well pretty soon crates will be a thing of the past in the U.S and probably Euro as well.  WG will take a serious hit w/o the ability to garner all this money from people buying crates like candy. 

_Cletus #7 Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:03 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 28704 battles
  • 6,931
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
They'll come up with a way to make the money back.  They're good at that kind of stuff.  Probably selling avatars, or Blitz themed vodka.

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 

Bellatormonk #8 Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:07 PM

    Tinfoil Knight

  • Players
  • 29882 battles
  • 1,320
  • [MASHU]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
I have no doubt they already sell Vodka with a Blitz or WoT label somewhere in the world...checking for posterity....

BRlGHTSTAR #9 Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:51 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 1719 battles
  • 3
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    05-13-2019

View PostBellatormonk, on 24 May 2019 - 05:07 PM, said:

I have no doubt they already sell Vodka with a Blitz or WoT label somewhere in the world...checking for posterity....

 

vodka? This is a kids game. 

What next, Pokémon cigarettes?



_Crusader6_ #10 Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:44 PM

    The Society’s NA President

  • Players
  • 66679 battles
  • 14,085
  • [DEF]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostBellatormonk, on 24 May 2019 - 10:54 AM, said:

Well pretty soon crates will be a thing of the past in the U.S and probably Euro as well.  WG will take a serious hit w/o the ability to garner all this money from people buying crates like candy. 

 

WG made a slew of money pre-crate. 

  Just expect new premium tanks to cost more than before. 

 

Also I would expect another credit economy ‘fix’ like 2.8 to make tier 5-10 less affordable without premium time AND premium tanks. 

  

 


 

 
Tank Hoarder: 404 tanks in Garage:  418/418 Played Tanks Aced
 
NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


Dan_Deerso #11 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:37 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 28283 battles
  • 4,040
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View PostZebraUp, on 24 May 2019 - 09:34 AM, said:

I searched the forum and didn't find anything on the WZ-122-2, but i have the WZ-111 (which i got for $4.99 in a limited time offer) and if you already own an IS-5 or IS-6, etc. then no need to pick that one up as it's just another IS-# spam tank.

 

didn't you get the 111 cheap because of a bug with Amazon?

Bellatormonk #12 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:53 PM

    Tinfoil Knight

  • Players
  • 29882 battles
  • 1,320
  • [MASHU]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011

View Post__Crusader6__, on 24 May 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

 

WG made a slew of money pre-crate. 

  Just expect new premium tanks to cost more than before. 

 

Also I would expect another credit economy ‘fix’ like 2.8 to make tier 5-10 less affordable without premium time AND premium tanks. 

  

 

 

Yes that is very truth and depressing thing that will happen to counter the loss of crate income.  However, it makes you wonder how much tank sales will slump if they raise the prices even more then.  I mean I quit buying any T8 at 10-15k gold (with maybe an exception or two)..there is just no way I would pay that much for a T8 past the first few years of this game.

I absolutely won't consider buying anymore premiums if they go any higher at all though.  I can buy entire games for the prices of single tanks these days at T7+. 



ZebraUp #13 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:43 PM

    I want to be on the RED team!

  • Players
  • 29140 battles
  • 2,086
  • [_UF_]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View PostDan_Deerso, on 24 May 2019 - 03:37 PM, said:

 

didn't you get the 111 cheap because of a bug with Amazon?

 

i thought it was, but then found out that a few other non-Amazon/Kindle players also got the tank for $4.99


You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

#1 player all-time in North America in the FCM 36 Pak.40 by winrate & #4 Worldwide lol!


Blartch #14 Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:37 PM

    Causer of Unrest

  • Players
  • 64357 battles
  • 8,373
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015
Just drive any IS-# (premium or otherwise), eat your dog, and sell your enemies' organs to international transplant recipients... boom, Chinese heavy experience.

michaeltsoon #15 Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:58 PM

    No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

  • Players
  • 37714 battles
  • 2,910
  • [HATED]
  • Member since:
    09-28-2014

View PostBlartch, on 24 May 2019 - 06:37 PM, said:

Just drive any IS-# (premium or otherwise), eat your dog, and sell your enemies' organs to international transplant recipients... boom, Chinese heavy experience.

Please, don't make generic and cliche'd assumptions about the Chinese people... I guess it's now time to educate yet another misled netizen.

 

Organ harvesting has nothing to do with your average Joe, and they don't have a say in party policies either. Therefore, please don't associate the terrible deeds of the Communist government with the Chinese citizens. 

 

Dogs are a traditional delicacy in the south-east region of the country, yes. But two things - first, the dogs eaten are/were NOT pets. They are specifically bred for that purpose. They aren't just stolen off the streets or some poor puppy lover. Furthermore, China is a huge country, and very few people outside that small region actually eat dogs regularly.

 

Can't tell if your post is satire, so there's that.


Edited by michaeltsoon, 24 May 2019 - 11:58 PM.

Administrative Officer of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

 

My stats


Blartch #16 Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:03 AM

    Causer of Unrest

  • Players
  • 64357 battles
  • 8,373
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015

Mike, I know.  Relax.  Watch about an hour of old George Carlin or Sam Kinison routines and I'll seem slightly less offensive in comparison.



michaeltsoon #17 Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:05 AM

    No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

  • Players
  • 37714 battles
  • 2,910
  • [HATED]
  • Member since:
    09-28-2014

View PostBlartch, on 24 May 2019 - 07:03 PM, said:

Mike, I know.  Relax.  Watch about an hour of old George Carlin or Sam Kinison routines and I'll seem slightly less offensive in comparison.

 

lol np mate. I was raised in Canada so I really don't have that much affinity to my country of origin. However, on the other hand, I also won't hesitate to correct a misguided netizen. o7


Administrative Officer of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

 

My stats


Blartch #18 Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:13 AM

    Causer of Unrest

  • Players
  • 64357 battles
  • 8,373
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015
In that case, maybe about an hour of Norm MacDonald, eh?

j_rod #19 Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:26 AM

    Better Looking Than Cletus, and The Forum Jester

  • Players
  • 27877 battles
  • 2,107
  • [H0B0S]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View PostBlartch, on 24 May 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

In that case, maybe about an hour of Norm MacDonald, eh?

 

Wouldn't that actually be "Norm MacDonald, oui?"


Working as intended
 

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

 


DestructSean #20 Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:59 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 96 battles
  • 455
  • Member since:
    09-26-2018

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 24 May 2019 - 11:58 PM, said:

Please, don't make generic and cliche'd assumptions about the Chinese people... I guess it's now time to educate yet another misled netizen.

 

Organ harvesting has nothing to do with your average Joe, and they don't have a say in party policies either. Therefore, please don't associate the terrible deeds of the Communist government with the Chinese citizens. 

 

Dogs are a traditional delicacy in the south-east region of the country, yes. But two things - first, the dogs eaten are/were NOT pets. They are specifically bred for that purpose. They aren't just stolen off the streets or some poor puppy lover. Furthermore, China is a huge country, and very few people outside that small region actually eat dogs regularly.

 

Can't tell if your post is satire, so there's that.

 

who is responsible for the Chinese Heavy tank? Government or average Joe? If government, then Blartch’s comment is both funny and relevant and non-offensive to the average Chinese netizen or citizen. Thanks for trying though. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users