Jump to content


Credit coefficient discrepancy?


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

j_rod #1 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20898 battles
  • 397
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

I was playing in a game today and one of the players asked which tank is the best to grind credits to which I and several replied that the Lowe was the best. However, after the game another player pointed out that on BlitzStars Tank Compare, the Lowe has a lower credit coefficient than the SuperPershing.

 

After going and looking at both, he was indeed right - they have the same coefficient based on Posit1ve's numbers but different on Tank Compare. 

 

So which is correct?



Si1verBlood #2 Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:54 PM

    The Armored Garbage Truck

  • Players
  • 14670 battles
  • 736
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View Postj_rod, on 24 May 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

I was playing in a game today and one of the players asked which tank is the best to grind credits to which I and several replied that the Lowe was the best. However, after the game another player pointed out that on BlitzStars Tank Compare, the Lowe has a lower credit coefficient than the SuperPershing.

 

After going and looking at both, he was indeed right - they have the same coefficient based on Posit1ve's numbers but different on Tank Compare. 

 

So which is correct?

 

Lowe costs less to repair and usually has easier time dealing dmg which in turn  gets you more credits. IMO both are pretty boring tanks to play...and I only play them for credit grinding....and even then is only when I ran out of other t8 prems to play on.

Edited by Si1verBlood, 24 May 2019 - 08:57 PM.


Bellatormonk #3 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:02 PM

    Tinfoil Knight

  • Players
  • 27492 battles
  • 1,232
  • [MASHU]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
I love both..but the Lowe makes more money and wins than the Pershing (which is cursed for losses for me at least) because the Pershing pens far less than the Lowe in most battles (again..for me at least).

Want to smile or laugh for the day, maybe even shoot coffee out your nose?  Click it...

1. https://imgur.com/a/nPWlNzw  2. imgur.com/a/8JuzgDc

 

 


j_rod #4 Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20898 battles
  • 397
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View PostSi1verBlood, on 24 May 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

 

Lowe costs less to repair and usually has easier time dealing dmg which in turn  gets you more credits. IMO both are pretty boring tanks to play...and I only play them for credit grinding....and even then is only when I ran out of other t8 prems to play on.

 

That doesn't have anything to do with the coefficients brother...

 

Also, I see you took my top spot for the Mutz on Blitzstars. [edited]. :-)



Si1verBlood #5 Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:17 PM

    The Armored Garbage Truck

  • Players
  • 14670 battles
  • 736
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View Postj_rod, on 24 May 2019 - 04:59 PM, said:

 

That doesn't have anything to do with the coefficients brother...

 

Also, I see you took my top spot for the Mutz on Blitzstars. [edited]. :-)

I did.

 

And I am more inclined to trust the blitzstars stats..

I thought ur implied question was which tank earns the most credits to which Lowe is the answer...unless you get a flawless no dmg received game in the SP 4k dmg vs same sht but with the Lowe



j_rod #6 Posted 24 May 2019 - 11:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20898 battles
  • 397
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View PostSi1verBlood, on 24 May 2019 - 04:17 PM, said:

I did.

 

And I am more inclined to trust the blitzstars stats..

I thought ur implied question was which tank earns the most credits to which Lowe is the answer...unless you get a flawless no dmg received game in the SP 4k dmg vs same sht but with the Lowe

 

Unless WG has tweaked the coefficients, the inputs that Posit1ve has used have been vetted. I don't see any reason why they'd all of a sudden be wrong.

 

I'd also be willing to be that if he's seen this post, he's going to go back and recheck the Lowe data to ensure it hasn't changed...

 

"This is how WG determines how many credits you earn (gross):

((700*Tier) + [If you win](600*tier) + (100*Spots) + (5*Assisted Damage) + (10 * Damage) + (7.5 * Damage assisted by others)+ [If you won by cap, and you gained at least 1 cap point] 500 ) * CREDIT COEFFICIENT

That number is further multiplied by 1.5 if you have a premium account."



HugGigolo #7 Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21680 battles
  • 816
  • [AGILE]
  • Member since:
    07-28-2016

View Postj_rod, on 24 May 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

 

That doesn't have anything to do with the coefficients brother...

 

Also, I see you took my top spot for the Mutz on Blitzstars. [edited]. :-)

 

But they do have something to do with how many credits you bank at the end of a battle. If credit coefficient was everything the Angry Connor would be the best earner in the game.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users