Ping Lag

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

AntoineDodson #1 Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26875 battles
  • [DOOMD]

Fix the freaking PING. Just had some games where I couldn’t even drive. Would shoot and it wouldn’t even register. WN8 in the black.

Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

andyllinger #2 Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:54 AM

Mr. Hyde encantador

• Players
  • 29439 battles
  • [--M--]

F##%/$ unplayable game, they really need to something about it, or at least say something... I am so displeased with how WG treats this server... They just dgaf.

I regret putting money into this laggy abandoned game, i feel scammed. 

Tier X: Leo.1, E50 ME100, Jageroo, MAUS, E4E5, M48, T57, Obj.140, T-62, IS-7, IS-4, Obj.268, STB-1, 4202, BC.25T.

Explixiit_ #3 Posted 29 May 2019 - 06:16 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20939 battles
  • [WR2]
unplayable..jsut fuggin unplayable....

mY fAvOr!tE kEy On mY kEyBoArD iS 2    formerly known as Akadeadlytank

Spoiler

i like changing my profile stuff a lot 

War_Vet_1 #4 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:06 AM

Major Disaster

• Players
  • 16025 battles
  • [4ROG]
Yet they are still rolling out new tanks for sale at the cyclic rate... not good if the game doesn’t work!

Ignoring life 7 minutes at a time!

Darth_Gerbil #5 Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:12 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 40283 battles
  • [CH]
I wonder if it’s the weather causing the problems.  There were 50+ tornadoes that went through the Midwest recently doing major damage.  It’s quite possible the fiber backbone was severely damaged and until the Telcoms get things repaired the ping/lag issues are not going to improve.  If this is the case it’s completely out of Wargamings control.

_Cletus #6 Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:24 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 23470 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostDarth_Gerbil, on 29 May 2019 - 07:12 AM, said:

I wonder if it’s the weather causing the problems.  There were 50+ tornadoes that went through the Midwest recently doing major damage.  It’s quite possible the fiber backbone was severely damaged and until the Telcoms get things repaired the ping/lag issues are not going to improve.  If this is the case it’s completely out of Wargamings control.

Maybe.  But if that is the case surely WG could do a push notification, or a splash when you open the client, or send us emails to explain the problem.  Half of the reason these lags thingies are ticking everybody off is that WG is silent about it.  Maybe Ribble could say something, anything to acknowledge that WG is at minimum aware of the problem.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

Conan, what is best in lifeTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

RibbleStripe #7 Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 247 battles

View Post_Cletus, on 29 May 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

Maybe.  But if that is the case surely WG could do a push notification, or a splash when you open the client, or send us emails to explain the problem.  Half of the reason these lags thingies are ticking everybody off is that WG is silent about it.  Maybe Ribble could say something, anything to acknowledge that WG is at minimum aware of the problem.

Guys, we track our server performance constantly. And there are no signs of any troubles on our side. This is why i strongly recommend everyone who has any technical issues contact support center for detailed diagnostics. 
There might be tons of reasons for lags, ping spikes and other issues. This is why submitting a ticket works better than posting here.

Vantablack12 #8 Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:57 PM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 11456 battles
  • [K9]

I only had this problem once and has never happened again.

This is not on WG's side, just like Ribble stated.

I cant find anything to put here.

boris55555 #9 Posted 29 May 2019 - 02:02 PM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 23084 battles
  • [MINC]
How can this not be a wg issue? Tons of people are reporting whole battles frozen for all involved. 14 laggers?
bummer, someone erased my signature. More dribbling excellence.

_Cletus #10 Posted 29 May 2019 - 02:05 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 23470 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 29 May 2019 - 07:46 AM, said:

Guys, we track our server performance constantly. And there are no signs of any troubles on our side. This is why i strongly recommend everyone who has any technical issues contact support center for detailed diagnostics. 
There might be tons of reasons for lags, ping spikes and other issues. This is why submitting a ticket works better than posting here.

While it wasn't the message a lot of us were looking for, I appreciate it and thanks for the response.

The fact that there have been multiple instances of match-wide lag, both reds and greens, we're thinking it's a server issue.  Of course, I would hope that whenever it happens everybody submits tickets so WG knows what's going on.

Edited by _Cletus, 29 May 2019 - 02:08 PM.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

Conan, what is best in lifeTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Si1verBlood #11 Posted 29 May 2019 - 02:10 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 14751 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 29 May 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

So you are telling me there is no way that the na servers are the issue rn and that everything is my providers fault even if I have been playing far more data demanding games and streaming YT vids without them getting connection issues(in Canada East coast)... If it is really not "your" problem..find out what causes this...because it affects a giant part of your playerbase in NA. It shouldnt matter that it is "not WG fault"...

boris55555 #12 Posted 29 May 2019 - 02:10 PM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 23084 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 29 May 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

posting here allows us to share information about how this is happening systemically. A ticket is good and sharing that info is good as well. We are more likely to understand the issue by discussing it with each other.
bummer, someone erased my signature. More dribbling excellence.

Also tagged with Ping, Lag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users