Looking for tier 5-6 platoon mate and t1 heavy teacher

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ZACH_IS_BEAST #1 Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 552 battles
  • [GNSMK]
So I just got the t1 heavy, and it's not working out well for me. I have my all time low wr rn, 56%, and I'm wanting to bring it up, but also get better at using the t1 heavy. So I'm looking for someone that will teach me how to be good with it and also help me get my wr up.

GentleNova #2 Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27832 battles
  • [SRT_]

You do realize that you’ve barely played a handful of games in most of your tanks which aren’t that many to begin with (which I’ve assessed by looking at your Blitzstars stats). So when you say you have an "all time low wr" with your T1 Heavy after playing just 7 games in it, it sounds like quite a bit of a stretch, since it can often take 100 battles to get an accurate assessment and feel for a tank, especially the higher you go up in tiers. 

That you’re coming to the forums so early for help though is very admirable and appreciated by the community. The most common recommendation is to check out the numerous videos found on YouTube, with Bushka on Blitz being one such example but there are many others. Another suggestion is to find a clan where you can get help and support from your more experienced clan mates. You can even upload your replays to WOT Inspector and forum members will gladly provide detailed feedback to help you improve your game, after assessing your performance. 

Being so new to the game though, I’d recommend you focus initially on learning the tactical basics of the game (such as spotting, targeting, and cover).

Edited by GentleNova, 29 May 2019 - 11:46 PM.

ZACH_IS_BEAST #3 Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:38 PM

Private

• Players
  • 552 battles
  • [GNSMK]
What I mean by all time low win rate is that my win rate is the lowest it's been and I have a below 60% wr  for all games 

shyw #4 Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 48914 battles
  • [DOGZ]

View PostZACH_IS_BEAST, on 29 May 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:

What I mean by all time low win rate is that my win rate is the lowest it's been and I have a below 60% wr  for all games 

ZACH....you have played 121 battles (at the time of this reply) and concerned about your Winrate dropping below 60%.....there are Tankers who have 1,210 to 12,100 battles trying to get above the 50% Winrate or even the 40% Winrate threshold

GentleNova is correct that coming to the Forum and asking for assistance is a Great first step and he has provided you with several excellent avenues/choices, but don’t be so hard on yourself at this stage.

you are still getting the hang of the game and don’t try to climb the tiers so fast that you are not getting the experience or becoming seasoned enough to handle the higher tiers and the seasoned Vets who play at those levels.

All Tankers have started like you and we had to learned the strategies, positions, angles, shots to take, when to attack, when to retreat.....while at the same time getting our a$$’s blown the frack up.

take your time climbing the tiers, the game is set up for the inexperienced to get the experience in the lower tiers before climbing up the tiers where it is more difficult and challenging to win unless you are able to contribute and carry more of the burden during the battles.

so enjoy the game and play the game and don’t let the game play you

Edited by shyw, 29 May 2019 - 11:47 PM.

GentleNova #5 Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:17 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27832 battles
  • [SRT_]

One more recommendation. If you want someone to help you, definitely get Discord if you don’t have it already. It makes it easier for people to train and teach you via voice communications (say in a training room). Plus many clans require it as well. 

4sfield #6 Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:46 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33335 battles
  • [-1]
  Hit me up, I’ll run with you. I don’t play tier V anymore but wth.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Mako__Reizei___ #7 Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:21 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6824 battles
  • [ALIAS]
Play a few more hundred games around tier 5-6 and above all, find tanks that you absolutely enjoy playing

Must. Have. 60%. Winrate. Under. 0.5%. Platoon. Rate!!! (30 day)

I have 11k WN8 and 2.5k WN7 on my Leichtraktor (Nano_Virus of the DAMGE clan). Not sure if I should be proud of this...

Si1verBlood #8 Posted 06 September 2019 - 07:36 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostMako___Reizei__________, on 02 September 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

Play a few more hundred games around tier 5-6 and above all, find tanks that you absolutely enjoy playing

This user quit the game 2 months ago....just for your info

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users