Missions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Nepomniachtchi #1 Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6514 battles
  • [UFPB]

Can we stop including rating battles when they are not available for the weekly missions? And I know it's not asking too much, but maybe we should make these missions more Platoon orientated instead of rating battle orientation when rating battles are not even available so people can complete their weekly Mission set when time allows them. Not only would you include more players in engaging with the game and with -eachother- more importantly day to day but you would help the people that can't play with respect to their free time still accomplish their missions to get maximum Rewards and game time which would help everyone. 

Any responses are appreciated, I can't be the only one thinking about this, thanks.

Edited by Nepomniachtchi, 06 June 2019 - 11:27 AM.

Rou_Garou #2 Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26332 battles
  • [509AB]

Or maybe let's make them available more often;

What is the reason for the limited availability?

Does anyone know the schedule?

little_brother_of_war #3 Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 13626 battles
  • [FROST]
I like the idea many have stated in previous threads re: the option to skip at least one particular type mission a day (including ratings and platoon). Some of us don’t care for either and at this rate, being able to vie for the newer specials camo’s is almost nil. Either that, or they should at least allow us to purchase those camo’s outright. My $.02.

Also tagged with Missions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users