Join New Platoon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

BoomDogger #1 Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10957 battles
  • [NFBA]

You are invited to join. Our rules are simple. Obey the game rules. No offensive or insulting language. Have fun crushing opponents. Inform us if possible of long term absences since we tend to remove people MIA for 3 months. Search CLANS for “NFBA” (Nofakeboysallowed18) & apply.

__The_Dude_30__ #2 Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:41 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21314 battles
  • [CRU2L]

Is NFBA like NSBA but with an F?

Good luck :great:

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

BoomDogger #3 Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10957 battles
  • [NFBA]
NFBA broke away from NSBA in an attempt to pursue Tournaments, but we later discovered that the timing of tournaments didn't fit many of our schedules any more. Tournament seekers are still very welcome. On a personal note, I felt a bit uncomfortable in NSBA since I've actually been a Suburb Boy all my life & some NSBA members' comments left me with some uncomfortable feelings. The leader was quite understanding there were never any hard feelings with him. Mostly, we were just pursuing tournaments at the time.

Also tagged with Join, New, Platoon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users