Platoon Mate Find Platoonmate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BoomDogger #1 Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12530 battles
  • [-LOS-]

Want to fight in a Platoon? Register here to be found.

Provide your game ID & the times you usually are online using game time (UTC -7) or add your time zone. This way people can find you to message you or directly invite you to a platoon. Even someone playing at an abnormal time will be able to find someone online at that time.

This is NOT, repeat NOT a discussion forum. It is intended for people who WANT, repeat WANT to platoon. TROLLS KEEP OUT!

I opened this forum a few days ago and it was immediately ruined by trolls chatting. I removed it & restarted with this one. Hope it works this time!

BoomDogger #2 Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 12530 battles
  • [-LOS-]
I am Boomdogger. I usually play 6:00 am - 11:00 am game time or 7:00 am - 10:00 am Central Time. I sometimes play a little longer or a little later. I currently have tanks Levels 2 - 8.

boris55555 #3 Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:48 PM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 25093 battles
  • [MINC]

I’m on 9/10 eastern most nights especially during the week. I will gladly toon in low tiers to hopefully help people learn. I am a middling player but I would like to help newer players improve. People on this forum really helped me go from bad to acceptable. I’d like to give back.

Credit where credit is due: “funny, but still”

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:45 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24608 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostBoomDogger, on 10 June 2019 - 06:23 AM, said:

Want to fight in a Platoon? Register here to be found.

Provide your game ID & the times you usually are online using game time (UTC -7) or add your time zone. This way people can find you to message you or directly invite you to a platoon. Even someone playing at an abnormal time will be able to find someone online at that time.

This is NOT, repeat NOT a discussion forum. It is intended for people who WANT, repeat WANT to platoon. TROLLS KEEP OUT!

I opened this forum a few days ago and it was immediately ruined by trolls chatting. I removed it & restarted with this one. Hope it works this time!

Did it work this time?

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Also tagged with Platoon, Mate, Find, Platoonmate

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users