Jump to content


Boris’ Den (of Iniquity)

Come tell me I was right

  • Please log in to reply
3654 replies to this topic

generalhonks #3641 Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:21 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6530 battles
  • 632
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    01-09-2019

View PostNoob666_, on 03 July 2020 - 11:23 AM, said:

My clan -USAF is dead. Can I join?


Yeah, send in an application. We have limited slots left though, about 3-4. Make sure to platoon with a deputy so they can evaluate your performance in battle. There are no requirements, even the lead is only 40%. 


  Missiles are not a problem, ya'll just jealous you aren't skilled enough to use them (Ok, ok I'm joking.:harp:).

International Noob Advocate

Progetto 46 is life.

Choice is an illusion - Crusader6

 


VonTink #3642 Posted 03 July 2020 - 05:37 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24507 battles
  • 475
  • [MONTE]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015
Yet another fool learned today that salt doesnt work.  

boris55555 #3643 Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:03 PM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 29065 battles
  • 3,881
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
I just down voted 4 people on my team. First holiday weekend off in forever. Wooooooooooof. Not safe out there. Townies all over the joint
MISSILES CONTINUE TO BE TOXIC AND ******
 
& thanks for ruining two interesting tanks.

 

 

 


EL_Din_46 #3644 Posted 03 July 2020 - 09:35 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8620 battles
  • 1,112
  • Member since:
    05-13-2019

I once was visited by a plague of chipmunks. “What” you say, “they’re so cuuute!” Yes, yes they are, in ones and twos, but when there’s more than 12 they become a ravening horde. I watched them eat my vegetable garden three and a half times. There were fences and cages and nets and fox urine and traps and mothballs and water pits and ... and then came the plague of snakes.

 

The flashbacks have been bad lately.


Edited by EL_Din_46, 04 July 2020 - 01:53 AM.

 

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

 

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire


Absolute_Sniper #3645 Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:42 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42485 battles
  • 3,628
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    11-05-2015

View PostEL_Din_46, on 03 July 2020 - 09:35 PM, said:

I once was visited by a plague of chipmunks. “What” you say, “they’re so cuuute!” Yes, yes they are, in ones and twos, but when there’s more than 12 they become a ravening horde. I watched them eat my vegetable garden three and a half times. There were fences and cages and nets and fox urine and traps and mothballs and water pits and ... and then came the plague of snakes.

 

The flashbacks have bad lately.

Get a cat. Leave it outside. Cats don’t eat veggies. They do however eat chipmunks.


I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

 

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

 


generalhonks #3646 Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:16 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6530 battles
  • 632
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    01-09-2019

View PostEL_Din_46, on 03 July 2020 - 05:35 PM, said:

I once was visited by a plague of chipmunks. “What” you say, “they’re so cuuute!” Yes, yes they are, in ones and twos, but when there’s more than 12 they become a ravening horde. I watched them eat my vegetable garden three and a half times. There were fences and cages and nets and fox urine and traps and mothballs and water pits and ... and then came the plague of snakes.

 

The flashbacks have bad lately.

When I lived in North Dakota, the prairie dogs were called dak rats, and those things were everywhere. You step out of your house, and boom. Five of them staring at you. They ate up literally any flowers or nice looking plants that you put in the yard. So annoying.


  Missiles are not a problem, ya'll just jealous you aren't skilled enough to use them (Ok, ok I'm joking.:harp:).

International Noob Advocate

Progetto 46 is life.

Choice is an illusion - Crusader6

 


EL_Din_46 #3647 Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:46 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8620 battles
  • 1,112
  • Member since:
    05-13-2019

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 03 July 2020 - 02:42 PM, said:

Get a cat. Leave it outside. Cats don’t eat veggies. They do however eat chipmunks.



Next time. This isn’t the best place for an outdoor cat at night, but drastic measures may be called for.

 

View Postgeneralhonks, on 03 July 2020 - 03:16 PM, said:

When I lived in North Dakota, the prairie dogs were called dak rats, and those things were everywhere. You step out of your house, and boom. Five of them staring at you. They ate up literally any flowers or nice looking plants that you put in the yard. So annoying.


Ack! Huge chipmunks from hell.

 

I’ve never been to North Dakota - now I won’t. They sound worse than Boris’ townies.

 

 


 

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

 

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire


boris55555 #3648 Posted 04 July 2020 - 11:08 AM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 29065 battles
  • 3,881
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
Happy 4th people
MISSILES CONTINUE TO BE TOXIC AND ******
 
& thanks for ruining two interesting tanks.

 

 

 


generalhonks #3649 Posted 04 July 2020 - 11:09 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6530 battles
  • 632
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    01-09-2019

View Postboris55555, on 04 July 2020 - 07:08 AM, said:

Happy 4th people


You too.:)


  Missiles are not a problem, ya'll just jealous you aren't skilled enough to use them (Ok, ok I'm joking.:harp:).

International Noob Advocate

Progetto 46 is life.

Choice is an illusion - Crusader6

 


_Cletus #3650 Posted 04 July 2020 - 11:54 AM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 28620 battles
  • 6,862
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
God bless America!

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 

boris55555 #3651 Posted 04 July 2020 - 02:31 PM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 29065 battles
  • 3,881
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
I’m all multicultural this am. Wife and I went out for beers last night and then had Italian (sorry Ronnie but 12-6 ain’t too bad for how much I was drinking last night). Snuck out to get a bag of mussels (Gonna get me some chorizo) from my restaurant and bagels this am. Now it’s coffee and Manchester United on the ole tv. 
MISSILES CONTINUE TO BE TOXIC AND ******
 
& thanks for ruining two interesting tanks.

 

 

 


boris55555 #3652 Posted 04 July 2020 - 02:32 PM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 29065 battles
  • 3,881
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
And because ‘Merica: my wife and I watched the Nathan’s hot dog eating 30 for 30 for a bit last night. 
MISSILES CONTINUE TO BE TOXIC AND ******
 
& thanks for ruining two interesting tanks.

 

 

 


EL_Din_46 #3653 Posted 04 July 2020 - 04:04 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8620 battles
  • 1,112
  • Member since:
    05-13-2019

Happy Fourth all! 
 

 


 

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

 

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire


VonTink #3654 Posted 04 July 2020 - 06:35 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24507 battles
  • 475
  • [MONTE]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015

View Postboris55555, on 03 July 2020 - 09:03 PM, said:

I just down voted 4 people on my team. First holiday weekend off in forever. Wooooooooooof. Not safe out there. Townies all over the joint


It's been months since I have seen anyone aside from myself and maybe one other go hill.   I dont care if we lose.  I go hill every time.  I simply do not care if I lose.  Ever.

 

 



_Cletus #3655 Posted Yesterday, 05:34 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 28620 battles
  • 6,862
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Postboris55555, on 04 July 2020 - 08:31 AM, said:

I’m all multicultural this am. Wife and I went out for beers last night and then had Italian (sorry Ronnie but 12-6 ain’t too bad for how much I was drinking last night). Snuck out to get a bag of mussels (Gonna get me some chorizo) from my restaurant and bagels this am. Now it’s coffee and Manchester United on the ole tv. 

 

I got a little more buzzed than I planned last night.  It sure doesn't make for a pleasant morning of yard work...:sceptic:


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 




4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users