Jump to content


Boris’ Den (of Iniquity)

I said-a hip hop the hippie

  • Please log in to reply
10290 replies to this topic

boris55555 #10281 Posted 27 November 2022 - 10:27 AM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 40341 battles
  • 6,083
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View PostEL_Din_46, on 26 November 2022 - 09:57 PM, said:


You know the mantra: improvise, adapt, overcome! :B

I’m on the toilet. I bet about to head to work for the last time in weeks…I’m wearing some sort of black leather “knapsack” across my chest so that I can hold things sans pockets….I’m improvising.


TIME TO BRING THE FORUM LINK BACK INTO THE GAME

If WG would permanently take away all of my temporary avatars, I would consider that a gift.” BAR_001

 


wrecker1968 #10282 Posted 28 November 2022 - 09:10 PM

    Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

  • Players
  • 60788 battles
  • 3,227
  • Member since:
    04-13-2016

Cyber Monday tank deal. 3 tanks Tier 6,7 and 8. Forgot which ones. 5000 gold All three Total. They are OK tanks. But at a great price.

 Lorenzo Sherman. VK45.03 and FCM 50T


Edited by wrecker1968, 28 November 2022 - 09:52 PM.


boris55555 #10283 Posted 29 November 2022 - 01:11 AM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 40341 battles
  • 6,083
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Postwrecker1968, on 28 November 2022 - 04:10 PM, said:

Cyber Monday tank deal. 3 tanks Tier 6,7 and 8. Forgot which ones. 5000 gold All three Total. They are OK tanks. But at a great price.

 Lorenzo Sherman. VK45.03 and FCM 50T


I’m waiting until Little Christmas to cash in my gold for a tier 8 premium hip….


TIME TO BRING THE FORUM LINK BACK INTO THE GAME

If WG would permanently take away all of my temporary avatars, I would consider that a gift.” BAR_001

 


_Cletus #10284 Posted Yesterday, 01:19 AM

    [edited] Voodoo [edited] Wizard [edited]

  • Players
  • 33664 battles
  • 8,677
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

Damn B!  Silver lining is you're on vacation, a few weeks of relaxing stress free day drinking will be good for your head, but bad for your liver.  But that's not the real silver lining, the robocop-ification is.  If they end up replacing your hip, don't get the cheapest option.  Get the option that includes the gun holster that pops out of your leg!  While you're at it, if you also accidentally put your eye out, you'd have the opportunity to install a sweet laser targeting system.  I'm not saying to not take care of your leg or to quit wearing safety glasses while doing metalwork, but I'm not not saying that either.

 

But for real, take it easy and be patient with it, I'll sacrifice something nice to the voodoo gods for you.  Like an ox or something.


 

If it burns when I pee, does that mean I wouldn't be a good fireman?
 

boris55555 #10285 Posted Yesterday, 02:29 PM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 40341 battles
  • 6,083
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Post_Cletus, on 29 November 2022 - 08:19 PM, said:

Damn B!  Silver lining is you're on vacation, a few weeks of relaxing stress free day drinking will be good for your head, but bad for your liver.  But that's not the real silver lining, the robocop-ification is.  If they end up replacing your hip, don't get the cheapest option.  Get the option that includes the gun holster that pops out of your leg!  While you're at it, if you also accidentally put your eye out, you'd have the opportunity to install a sweet laser targeting system.  I'm not saying to not take care of your leg or to quit wearing safety glasses while doing metalwork, but I'm not not saying that either.

 

But for real, take it easy and be patient with it, I'll sacrifice something nice to the voodoo gods for you.  Like an ox or something.

Dr said I likely get to keep this one now. So….chicken bones…not hip bones….you can’t have this you voodoo [edited]. I don’t care what kind of OCP hip buff you’re pushing.

 

good to see you.


TIME TO BRING THE FORUM LINK BACK INTO THE GAME

If WG would permanently take away all of my temporary avatars, I would consider that a gift.” BAR_001

 


boris55555 #10286 Posted Yesterday, 02:30 PM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 40341 battles
  • 6,083
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
I will say…I would love to get together with you and just watch…you, the redhead, an ox slaughter…idk….just spit balling here. 

TIME TO BRING THE FORUM LINK BACK INTO THE GAME

If WG would permanently take away all of my temporary avatars, I would consider that a gift.” BAR_001

 


_Cletus #10287 Posted Yesterday, 03:16 PM

    [edited] Voodoo [edited] Wizard [edited]

  • Players
  • 33664 battles
  • 8,677
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Postboris55555, on 30 November 2022 - 08:29 AM, said:

Dr said I likely get to keep this one now. So….chicken bones…not hip bones….you can’t have this you voodoo [edited]. I don’t care what kind of OCP hip buff you’re pushing.

 

good to see you.

 

I don't really care for this defeatist attitude Boris.  Just because the first Doc says you can't have a robocop leg doesn't mean you can't, you just need to find the right Doc.  If you like, I'd be happy to refer you to some links on the darkweb to get you started.  Just imagine, you're in the kitchen at work, slaughtering baby lambs and dicing pufferfish, or whatever it is chefs do in there, and you need a spatula.  So you bend your pinky finger in just the right way, your leg opens up, and a spatula pops out right into your hand, and you start spinning it and doing dance moves and stuff, like a classy chef does.

 

View Postboris55555, on 30 November 2022 - 08:30 AM, said:

I will say…I would love to get together with you and just watch…you, the redhead, an ox slaughter…idk….just spit balling here. 

 

That sounds like something we'd have to charge people to watch a live stream, so of course I tried it.  Then PETA found out, so I had to seduce a bunch of hippies, and it turned into a whole thing.


 

If it burns when I pee, does that mean I wouldn't be a good fireman?
 

_BobaFett #10288 Posted Yesterday, 06:46 PM

    Math is just manipulating everything by one.

  • Players
  • 18943 battles
  • 2,590
  • [DOOMD]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

Made me smile.


 

Bad players blame MM.

Good players blame bad players.

Great players blame themselves.


RonaldusMaximus_ #10289 Posted Yesterday, 07:41 PM

    Self-Righteous Prick, and Annihilator PR Manager

  • Players
  • 23824 battles
  • 7,581
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
That's what we needed around here!

 


LazerDad #10290 Posted Yesterday, 08:37 PM

    Captain Salty

  • Players
  • 22479 battles
  • 1,403
  • [802VT]
  • Member since:
    05-20-2015

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 30 November 2022 - 02:41 PM, said:

That's what we needed around here!


yes! More Cletus!!!



_Cletus #10291 Posted Today, 07:11 PM

    [edited] Voodoo [edited] Wizard [edited]

  • Players
  • 33664 battles
  • 8,677
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

The redhead also wishes for more Cletus.  She assures me just a little more Cletus would enable her to greatly reduce the weekly battery budget.

 

If you don't get that joke, it's probably for the best.


 

If it burns when I pee, does that mean I wouldn't be a good fireman?
 




10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users