Jump to content


Custom Forum Rank Titles


  • Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

_BobaFett #261 Posted 31 December 2020 - 03:13 PM

    Bounty Hunter

  • Players
  • 17946 battles
  • 1,809
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

Hey Cru, I have a question. RedOctopus said he was banned and you gave him a second chance, however in this quote you said he left the forum:

Block Quote

 BTW, the OP has decided to self select and leave the forum. 
  
Let’s all wish Red Octopus a happy life in whatever his non Blitz pursuits happen to be.  

  

I'm just curious is all, not trying to start anything.


Edited by _BobaFett, 31 December 2020 - 03:13 PM.

Bad players blame MM.

Good players blame bad players.

Great players blame themselves.

 

Formerly known as "Nathanronco".


_Crusader6_ #262 Posted 31 December 2020 - 08:19 PM

    There is no Society- go back to sleep.

  • Players
  • 74467 battles
  • 16,823
  • [-EXP-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Post_BobaFett, on 31 December 2020 - 10:13 AM, said:

Hey Cru, I have a question. RedOctopus said he was banned and you gave him a second chance, however in this quote you said he left the forum:

  

I'm just curious is all, not trying to start anything.


We don’t discuss moderation on the forum.  
 

In the interest of transparency, I’m not the only Mod, and all mods answer to WG Admin and their higher authority as well.  
    RedOctopus took some time off the forum, and wanted to come back.   We welcome him back, and since I had given him a title when he left, I felt it was only fitting to alter it on his return.  I tried to use some humor in it, and a reminder to ensure they stay on the path. 
 

 


 


  
    


I hate Annihilator spammers...  

 
Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  449/451 Played Tanks Aced
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


_BobaFett #263 Posted 31 December 2020 - 08:38 PM

    Bounty Hunter

  • Players
  • 17946 battles
  • 1,809
  • Member since:
    03-10-2018

View Post_Crusader6_, on 31 December 2020 - 03:19 PM, said:


We don’t discuss moderation on the forum.  
 

In the interest of transparency, I’m not the only Mod, and all mods answer to WG Admin and their higher authority as well.  
    RedOctopus took some time off the forum, and wanted to come back.   We welcome him back, and since I had given him a title when he left, I felt it was only fitting to alter it on his return.  I tried to use some humor in it, and a reminder to ensure they stay on the path. 
 

 


 


  
    

 

Okay, thank you for the response. I appreciate the transparency.


Bad players blame MM.

Good players blame bad players.

Great players blame themselves.

 

Formerly known as "Nathanronco".


_Wikipedia #264 Posted 31 December 2020 - 09:51 PM

    usles

  • Players
  • 11451 battles
  • 647
  • [KR0NO]
  • Member since:
    10-28-2018

Can you get mine to “usles”

Thanks


The legend himself: https://www.twitch.tv/dsteves

Do not have an average tier of 6-8 if you want to cry.


_Crusader6_ #265 Posted 01 January 2021 - 12:10 AM

    There is no Society- go back to sleep.

  • Players
  • 74467 battles
  • 16,823
  • [-EXP-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostNoob666_, on 31 December 2020 - 04:51 PM, said:

Can you get mine to “usles”

Thanks


Done 


I hate Annihilator spammers...  

 
Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  449/451 Played Tanks Aced
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


Xx_The_Truth_xX #266 Posted 01 January 2021 - 10:23 PM

    Boca Chica Fan

  • Players
  • 23110 battles
  • 74
  • [AMREB]
  • Member since:
    06-03-2016

Hey Crusader 

We have been in a few games together i want to be Boca Chica Fan



_Crusader6_ #267 Posted 01 January 2021 - 10:28 PM

    There is no Society- go back to sleep.

  • Players
  • 74467 battles
  • 16,823
  • [-EXP-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostXx_The_Truth_xX, on 01 January 2021 - 05:23 PM, said:

Hey Crusader 

We have been in a few games together i want to be Boca Chica Fan


Done dude. 


I hate Annihilator spammers...  

 
Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  449/451 Played Tanks Aced
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


Xx_The_Truth_xX #268 Posted 01 January 2021 - 10:46 PM

    Boca Chica Fan

  • Players
  • 23110 battles
  • 74
  • [AMREB]
  • Member since:
    06-03-2016
Thank you. 

Major_Sweatpants #269 Posted 03 January 2021 - 08:34 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6211 battles
  • 879
  • [PANEM]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

View Post9_V0LT, on 11 June 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

At the rate I’ve been playing lately, I should be eligible for a custom title by December of 2020. 


well damn, spot on.



RonaldusMaximus_ #270 Posted 06 January 2021 - 03:01 PM

    Self-Righteous Prick, and Physics Denier

  • Players
  • 19284 battles
  • 5,382
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
Physics Denier

 


_Crusader6_ #271 Posted 07 January 2021 - 12:29 AM

    There is no Society- go back to sleep.

  • Players
  • 74467 battles
  • 16,823
  • [-EXP-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 06 January 2021 - 10:01 AM, said:

Physics Denier
1\ də-​ˈnir   də-​ˈnyā   \ a small originally silver coin formerly used in western Europe
2\ ˈde-​nyər   \ a unit of fineness for yarn equal to the fineness of a yarn weighing one gram for each 9000 meters 100-denier yarn is finer than 150-denier yarn
 
The other one is one who denies, and you can’t deny physics, it’s a law ;)
 
 
 
 

I hate Annihilator spammers...  

 
Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  449/451 Played Tanks Aced
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


pilotharrison #272 Posted 07 January 2021 - 02:52 AM

    Nub-in-Chief

  • Players
  • 11596 battles
  • 438
  • Member since:
    03-14-2015
welp, just hit 10,000 today. Think the forum might be slow to update, but can I have "Nub-in-Chief" please? Thanks 

Nub-In-Chief, proud dirty seal clubber

Aced tanks: T34, KV-3, Type 58, T14, Churchill III, Excelsior, Pz. II L "Luchs", FCM36Pak40, BT-SV (x2), Ke-Ni (x2), Pz. II G (x8), Pz. II J (x4)


RonaldusMaximus_ #273 Posted 07 January 2021 - 04:47 AM

    Self-Righteous Prick, and Physics Denier

  • Players
  • 19284 battles
  • 5,382
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View Post_Crusader6_, on 06 January 2021 - 07:29 PM, said:

1\ də-​ˈnir   də-​ˈnyā   \ a small originally silver coin formerly used in western Europe
2\ ˈde-​nyər   \ a unit of fineness for yarn equal to the fineness of a yarn weighing one gram for each 9000 meters 100-denier yarn is finer than 150-denier yarn
 
The other one is one who denies, and you can’t deny physics, it’s a law ;)
 
 
 
 

 

denier
[dəˈnīər]
 
NOUN
  1. a person who denies something.
    "a prominent denier of global warming"
     
     
    And it's what I would like for my forum title: Physics Denier

Edited by RonaldusMaximus_, 07 January 2021 - 04:49 AM.

 


_Crusader6_ #274 Posted 07 January 2021 - 12:50 PM

    There is no Society- go back to sleep.

  • Players
  • 74467 battles
  • 16,823
  • [-EXP-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Postpilotharrison, on 06 January 2021 - 09:52 PM, said:

welp, just hit 10,000 today. Think the forum might be slow to update, but can I have "Nub-in-Chief" please? Thanks 


Done 


I hate Annihilator spammers...  

 
Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  449/451 Played Tanks Aced
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


_Crusader6_ #275 Posted 07 January 2021 - 12:51 PM

    There is no Society- go back to sleep.

  • Players
  • 74467 battles
  • 16,823
  • [-EXP-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 06 January 2021 - 11:47 PM, said:

 

denier
[dəˈnīər]
 
NOUN
  1. a person who denies something.
    "a prominent denier of global warming"
     
     
    And it's what I would like for my forum title: Physics Denier


can I get a Venti mocha a Venti pikes black please and a tall hot chocolate
 


I hate Annihilator spammers...  

 
Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  449/451 Played Tanks Aced
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


_Crusader6_ #276 Posted 07 January 2021 - 12:54 PM

    There is no Society- go back to sleep.

  • Players
  • 74467 battles
  • 16,823
  • [-EXP-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Post_Crusader6_, on 07 January 2021 - 07:51 AM, said:


can I get a Venti mocha a Venti pikes black please and a tall hot chocolate
 


well that’s why you should not mod while in the Starbucks line. 


I hate Annihilator spammers...  

 
Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  449/451 Played Tanks Aced
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


RonaldusMaximus_ #277 Posted 07 January 2021 - 01:06 PM

    Self-Righteous Prick, and Physics Denier

  • Players
  • 19284 battles
  • 5,382
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View Post_Crusader6_, on 07 January 2021 - 07:54 AM, said:


well that’s why you should not mod while in the Starbucks line. 

 

When in starbucks, order a "twenty" it really messes with them.


 


Motorbreath_ #278 Posted 28 January 2021 - 04:20 AM

    Paranoid

  • Players
  • 29802 battles
  • 1,285
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014
Paranoid

Player_5773117413 #279 Posted 16 February 2021 - 05:09 AM

    Theorist of Dubiously Coincidental Events

  • Players
  • 31823 battles
  • 9,181
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

Cru, can I please change mine to " Theorist of Dubiously Coincidental Events "?


But missiles weren't even that overpowered...

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch


_Crusader6_ #280 Posted 16 February 2021 - 04:50 PM

    There is no Society- go back to sleep.

  • Players
  • 74467 battles
  • 16,823
  • [-EXP-]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 16 February 2021 - 12:09 AM, said:

Cru, can I please change mine to " Theorist of Dubiously Coincidental Events "?


Done 


I hate Annihilator spammers...  

 
Tank Hoarder: 436 tanks in Garage:  449/451 Played Tanks Aced
 
I need more tanks...
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users