Fun to be had in the Training Rooms!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

RonaldusMaximus_ #1 Posted 17 June 2019 - 11:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8002 battles
  • [HAHA]

So last night I decided to join a new clan. (Probably a good move based on the shenanigans an unnamed game publisher  has been directing towards my previous clan)

These guys regularly use Discord and actually run training room practices, which is very different from what I was used to. And they introduced me to something I had never really tried out, Training Room Games!

First we played something they called Death Jump. To be brief it goes like this, you get a few derpy tanks to sit near the bottom of a ledge and a bunch of fast light tanks go as fast as they can and jump off of said ledge Dukes of Hazzard style and the derpy tanks fire while they are airborne. It feels like a skeet shoot. We did this for about an hour and it was very enjoyable.

But then we played a different game they called Runners vs Rammers. It's just like it sounds, one team (Runners) are in fast light tanks and the other team (Rammers) chases them down in heavier tanks and only ramming is allowed.  

Ill be honest and say this was the most fun I have had in Blitz in a very vary long time!

We played for close to two hours and I did not get tired of it!  I had no idea how much fun some guys have in training rooms. This game has just opened a new level of enjoyment for me!

I know this is old information for some, but for those who have not tried the Training Room games that some creative players have come up with, I encourage you to do so.

(Oh, and please do not shoot other players)

o7

Edited by RonaldusMaximus_, 17 June 2019 - 12:57 PM.

_Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1:  Don't open your mouth in an alley.

_Cletus #2 Posted 17 June 2019 - 01:31 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 24584 battles
  • [HAHA]
As a PSA, I'd also remind everyone that training rooms are also a good place to pick up dudes pretending to be chicks online.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

RonaldusMaximus_ #3 Posted 17 June 2019 - 02:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8002 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Post_Cletus, on 17 June 2019 - 09:31 AM, said:

As a PSA, I'd also remind everyone that training rooms are also a good place to pick up dudes pretending to be chicks online.

Well, yeah.. What did you think the prize was? A hat?

_Cletus #4 Posted 17 June 2019 - 03:40 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 24584 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 17 June 2019 - 08:43 AM, said:

Well, yeah.. What did you think the prize was? A hat?

+1, that's hilarious Ronnie!

:medal:

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

Holy_Outlaw #5 Posted 17 June 2019 - 06:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 30001 battles
  • [501DV]
Wow sounds like fun! Who would have thought training rooms had other uses besides Tank sex/dating/prison rooms? 

__Seeker__ #6 Posted 17 June 2019 - 10:58 PM

探求者

• Players
  • 13002 battles
  • [ORCA]

The Blind Shot game is also VERY enjoyable.

Set the map to Castilla, reds and greens go mill or castle, so they can take some cover and try to blind shot each other, no spotting allowed. 

Everytime someone gets hit, you should tell the enemy "im hit for X damage" in global chat,.

I can play this all day!

Proud Chieftain Mk.6 Royal and 121B Invincible Driver!

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf29jGnzx8G75Z_-QGaw7OA

RonaldusMaximus_ #7 Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8002 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Post__Seeker__, on 17 June 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

The Blind Shot game is also VERY enjoyable.

Set the map to Castilla, reds and greens go mill or castle, so they can take some cover and try to blind shot each other, no spotting allowed. 

Everytime someone gets hit, you should tell the enemy "im hit for X damage" in global chat,.

I can play this all day!

That sounds fun!

Any other Training Room Games I should be looking out for?

Bob3468 #8 Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8269 battles
  • [EVIL]
I enjoy the one’s where a high tier tank turns all his markers off and hunts for the lower tier tanks on the other team.
I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

-Terry Bradshaw

___ez_e___ #9 Posted 03 July 2019 - 11:45 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 62468 battles
  • [GORT]

Whooa .... I might have had just thought up a few games based on classic real games. 

Tag - One player is it (would be nice to make them red) and everyone else runs around.   Tagging can be either a physical touch ram (or shot that pens).   I think it should be a timed game.   

Hide and Seek - One player is seeker as count down starts everyone else hides.   Seeker can shoot (must pen) or ram tanks they find.   I guess this could be modified for freeze tag too.  

Duck, duck, goose anyone.   I can make that work too.  

Kick (ram or shoot) the turret (can)!   That sounds fun too. 

Spin the bottle (turret) just might not work here.   

Edited by ___ez_e___, 03 July 2019 - 11:53 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users