Jump to content


"Blitz Turns 5!" Operation


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

wrecker1968 #21 Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:17 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42364 battles
  • 852
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    04-13-2016

That explains a lot. Well I guess I'm gonna lose out on a lot of candles. 5 years and you still making mistakes. On a event that should be celebrating it?  Well that means that a lot of people that would have at least got the Firefly will not now. I almost never stay to  End. Guess the rest of the event is pretty much useless. For me.


Edited by wrecker1968, 20 June 2019 - 01:19 AM.


tankeatingtiger #22 Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:45 AM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 18615 battles
  • 2,083
  • [DETH]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 19 June 2019 - 05:55 AM, said:

Cheer for your teammates to receive extra candles!

:P

More like watch your candles go down the toilet as your heavies camp in town and get sniped because they don't understand being outspotted.


YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers


RibbleStripe #23 Posted 21 June 2019 - 06:30 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 247 battles
  • 702
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 20 June 2019 - 07:45 AM, said:

:P

More like watch your candles go down the toilet as your heavies camp in town and get sniped because they don't understand being outspotted.

 

Well i guess flushing your candles by yourself was a better option for you. Isn't it great that you had such opportunity?


 

 


shyw #24 Posted 22 June 2019 - 12:20 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 48140 battles
  • 660
  • [DOGZ]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostRibbleStripe, on 21 June 2019 - 06:30 AM, said:

 

Well i guess flushing your candles by yourself was a better option for you. Isn't it great that you had such opportunity?


tooooo funny Ribble....!!!!



tankeatingtiger #25 Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:37 AM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 18615 battles
  • 2,083
  • [DETH]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 21 June 2019 - 01:30 AM, said:

 

Well i guess flushing your candles by yourself was a better option for you. Isn't it great that you had such opportunity?

Haha very clever Ribble. Maybe it would be a better idea to fix the problem instead of joking about it, then you would be working for a much more profitable company. But hey:

Image result for that's not my job quote


YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers


RibbleStripe #26 Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:57 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 247 battles
  • 702
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 23 June 2019 - 02:37 PM, said:

Haha very clever Ribble. Maybe it would be a better idea to fix the problem instead of joking about it, then you would be working for a much more profitable company. But hey:

Image result for that's not my job quote

 

I was joking about your attitude to teammates. Not about event problem. Players who talk about teammates with so less respect amuse me a lot. 


 

 


Bmj246 #27 Posted 24 June 2019 - 01:13 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7605 battles
  • 111
  • [KAPUT]
  • Member since:
    05-27-2017
Honestly only 10% of the games I win come from having good teamwork and everything else is the other team being incompetent in their teamwork!

Tanks in my garage: t110e5, t28 prototype,PZ V/IV, t34-85 Rudy, Su 122 44, y5 t-34, y5 firefly, its not as sad!


Vantablack12 #28 Posted 24 June 2019 - 04:07 PM

    Ugliest Player NA

  • Players
  • 11422 battles
  • 350
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostBmj246, on 24 June 2019 - 08:13 AM, said:

Honestly only 10% of the games I win come from having good teamwork and everything else is the other team being incompetent in their teamwork!

I'd say more like 40% of games have good teamwork.


I cant find anything to put here.

zeur0sis #29 Posted 24 June 2019 - 07:29 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27895 battles
  • 1,486
  • [TITAN]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 24 June 2019 - 01:57 AM, said:

 

I was joking about your attitude to teammates. Not about event problem. Players who talk about teammates with so less respect amuse me a lot. 


Give me 5 minutes and I will have you falling out of your chair laughing so hard.  :teethhappy:


 

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

 


RibbleStripe #30 Posted 25 June 2019 - 12:26 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 247 battles
  • 702
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View Postzeur0sis, on 24 June 2019 - 10:29 PM, said:


Give me 5 minutes and I will have you falling out of your chair laughing so hard.  :teethhappy:

 

No, thanks. I'd rather play Blitz for 5 minutes. 


 

 


tankeatingtiger #31 Posted 25 June 2019 - 02:00 PM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 18615 battles
  • 2,083
  • [DETH]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View PostRibbleStripe, on 24 June 2019 - 02:57 AM, said:

 

I was joking about your attitude to teammates. Not about event problem. Players who talk about teammates with so less respect amuse me a lot. 

You're right, it's not an event problem. It is a constant problem that WG has not improved at all, made worse more likely. People who have so much power yet talk about things so obliviously amuse me a lot.


YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers


_Cletus #32 Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:03 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 23431 battles
  • 3,350
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

The event is working fine for me.  I got a bunch of free stuff.  There's really not much to complain about.

 

Thanks WG!


https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

 

Conan, what is best in lifeTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.


andyllinger #33 Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:22 PM

    Mr. Hyde encantador

  • Players
  • 29400 battles
  • 2,360
  • [--M--]
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014

View Post_Cletus, on 25 June 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

The event is working fine for me.  I got a bunch of free stuff.  There's really not much to complain about.

 

Thanks WG!

^ this.

 

I have a full-time job now so i can't grind all the way up to the elc-bis but i still got a couple of nice tanks and a bunch of other stuff with a relatively easy grind so it works for me. 


Tier X: Leo.1, E50 ME100, Jageroo, MAUS, E4E5, M48, T57, Obj.140, T-62, IS-7, IS-4, Obj.268, STB-1, 4202, BC.25T.


FussyRude #34 Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:36 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4910 battles
  • 830
  • [AZUR]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2018
My Job don't let me grind; maybe, just maybe I can go to level 35 at last minute; so sad, so sad...
#LoveLuchs

Kiilu #35 Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:19 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20751 battles
  • 629
  • [JUVO]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
Got my 3 free tanks. I think it was anther great event. Thanks WG.   :D

Kiilu #36 Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:21 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20751 battles
  • 629
  • [JUVO]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostFussyRude, on 25 June 2019 - 12:36 PM, said:

My Job don't let me grind; maybe, just maybe I can go to level 35 at last minute; so sad, so sad...


You have time tomorrow. I dint use the boosters it went faster to me. 35 to 50 went fast.

 

 

 



Kiilu #37 Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:24 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20751 battles
  • 629
  • [JUVO]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 18 June 2019 - 06:51 AM, said:

"New OP tanks, Only for $100"

 

"ME: How much money do you want?

WG: YES"


I got a great Blitz t-shirt for my birthday. I was happy. RR things are not for free. Maybe credit? 



Kiilu #38 Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:26 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20751 battles
  • 629
  • [JUVO]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View Postwrecker1968, on 19 June 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

That explains a lot. Well I guess I'm gonna lose out on a lot of candles. 5 years and you still making mistakes. On a event that should be celebrating it?  Well that means that a lot of people that would have at least got the Firefly will not now. I almost never stay to  End. Guess the rest of the event is pretty much useless. For me.


I gave up on the candles. I felt like I won more with out them. 



johnnyzim #39 Posted 27 June 2019 - 02:48 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27489 battles
  • 313
  • [NORM]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

Ribble, I just missed out on getting the attachment for the Bis. Any plans to offer it for sale?

 

 

edited due to stupid autocorrect


Edited by johnnyzim, 27 June 2019 - 02:49 PM.

 

 


ironconch25 #40 Posted 28 June 2019 - 09:05 AM

    Water Closet Warrior

  • Players
  • 61086 battles
  • 82
  • [-VWV-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

Happy Birthday! Great event. Playing WOT Blitz and getting free stuff doing it, is icing on the cake.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users